[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even though the scenario will NEVER happen to any of you, say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1484601568352.jpg (75KB, 749x740px) Image search: [Google]
1484601568352.jpg
75KB, 749x740px
Even though the scenario will NEVER happen to any of you, say you found a girl you love, you start getting deep into conversation in each date, she then suggests to have sex. You guys rent a motel room, she pulls down her pants and a huge dick pulls out. What do you do next?
>>
Inform him that I am disgusted by his deceit and that he needs to seek professional help regarding his mental illness
>>
>>34247205
Only true answer to this desu.
>>
>>34247136
Pucker up and suck it

I gotta suck that dick, that's my baby girl
>>
>>34247136
That would be pretty fucked up that they didn't tell you by that point. I always tell people early on but I mean you can't blame them for waiting to tell people either since a lot of people wont give us a chance.
>>
The scenario won't happen because no trap is passable without the proper lighting and camera angles. It would never get that far.
>>
>>34247268
>won't give us a chance

Probably because you're a man with a fucking dick and balls. But yeah we should blame you for lying to us, you mentally ill freak.
>>
>>34247136
Kill it and have one less mutant faggot on this board.

Ta-da
>>
>>34247279
This is the post I agree with
original
>>
Suck and jerk it off.

I have no problem with MTF and would gladly date one. Too bad they all want Chad just like biological girls.
>>
>>34247268
>you can't blame them
Yes you can, fag. This is why they get their skulls kicked in on the reg

>>34247279
This is the real answer
>>
>>34247268
State?

Oregano is my favorite spice
>>
>>34247136
Punch him in his fucking face because it's right to hit men but not women.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.