[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me that you want anon. I am curious.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1483287622023.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483287622023.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
Tell me that you want anon. I am curious.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-XJ_6bm4u4
>>
In my case there is nothing for you to be curious about. I do not have any particular wants.
>>
I just want some money nigga
>>
I just want to know what I really want.
>>
Unconditional happiness

.. or y'know, gainful employment would be nice
>>
>>34246433
POWER I WANT POWER.
>>
>>34246600
what kind of power anon?
>>
>>34246433

a qt virgin girlfriend
>>
>>34246433
A nice tall aryan bf who will severely abuse my physically
>>
>>34246906
About 30 kilo-watts
>>
File: 1453069882045.jpg (78KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1453069882045.jpg
78KB, 750x724px
I want to find a way to live where I don't feel like I'm not in control of my own life. I want to be able to make decisions without considering if I'm even capable of managing the stress and anxiety they will cause me. I want to find somebody who I can shower with love who can share my days and who I can devote myself to, and I expect her to feel the same way. I want to make my parents and my grandparents proud and stop being a burden. I want to feel alive, like I'm getting up for a reason tomorrow and that I didn't just waste another day. I want to feel wanted and loved by people that aren't just family members. I want to feel like I'm worth something and I want to contribute positively to the world but I'm a weak person with nothing to offer. I want people to have happy, fulfilling lives with minimal pain and suffering.
>>
>>34246433
I want it all Kek, I want you too want me to get it too. Believe in me as I believe in you
>>
File: 1484282487056.jpg (145KB, 1024x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1484282487056.jpg
145KB, 1024x1066px
>>34246433
To have the janitors to allow me to post anime bikinis on all boards.
>>
I want no more days to be wasted
>>
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.
>>
File: download 2.jpg (13KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download 2.jpg
13KB, 308x164px
>>34247110
I can relate to the not knowing how to be in control and do what you want aspect. No matter how shit this kind of mentality is at the end of the day i give up at trying to do something about it and just sit behind the computer. No idea where to even start in order to change what pretty much is my personality.
>>34247220
Your faith in me could be misguided but i will trust and believe in you anon!
>>34247337
You have a plan of action for that? Just looking for inspiration that is why i made this thread. Also just curious.
>>
>>34246433
An indoor pond full of archerfish.
>>
>>34246433
A girl that love me and would break my shell.

I still hope one day it will happen... I still hope
>>
>>34246433
I want eternal rest or more money than i can spend.
>>
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.