[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is wrong with casual sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

What exactly is wrong with casual sex?
>>
>>34245781
I don't have any problems with it, morally or anything. But it's just that certain other people profit from it and I am left behind
>>
its degenerate senpai
>>
I don't have any desire to have sex with someone who doesn't see it as an expression of emotional intimacy
>>
Honest reason here.

Because it makes me feel like she'll just leave me for a hotter guy at the drop of a hat.

She'll compare me to them. If I'm not better than him, I'm gone. They can go on Tinder and find a guy to make them cum in minutes.
>>
fornication is degeneracy
>>
Honestly, because I feel it encompasses hedonism, which, when being sourced from another person's body, I feel leads to the devaluing and judging of others at a superficial, physical level.
>>
What is wong with pointing out a woman is only interested in being used for sex by Chad and there is no point wasting your time on her?
>>
>>34245925
You can also go on Tinder and find another woman
>>
( because i dont get to participate )

not being allowed to participate in degenerate behavior and hedonism has forced my hand to kill all normies . It didn't have to be this way if you let me in your club
>>
There's nothing wrong with it at all, it's great.

Soup vegetables are unable to procure it though, so they feign disinterest/disgust while the knowing smirk at the scent of semen and desperation that hangs around them like fog bank.
>>
>>34246012
Don't want casual sex.

I would prefer intimacy and some sort of romantic relationship.

Also, I'm not attractive face wise. All of that lifting didn't help my face get better. I would need surgery.
>>
>>34246012
That's rich anon, totally an even playing field. Exen uggos and fatties have multiple takers, not for guys though
>>
File: sigh1.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
sigh1.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>34246012
>You can also go on Tinder and find another woman
It's not that easy for the average male unless you have a fat fetish.
>>
>>34245781

The more men a woman has slept with, the more likely she is to:

>Cheat
>Divorce
etc.

There's also STDs. Even assuming condoms are always used (They're not), they aren't 100% effective. There are currently efforts, especially amongst leftists on university campuses (Think Laci Green types) to destigmatize Herpes and the like. My personal concern is HPV, which has been linked to cancer.

Then there's the fact that it disincentivizes marriage. Women are "having fun and exploring themselves," men have no reason to commit. Neither gender ends up happy with this arrangement, long-term.

As far as children are concerned, single motherhood goes up. That's really a tragedy, because if you look at the statistics on single motherhood, their kids are worse off in nearly every regard, which is horrible from a societal standpoint.

Then there's the issue of birthrates overall. Despite the uptick in single mothers, the birthrate plummets. Currently, "replacement migration" is considered an acceptable solution, even if you don't care about your race or culture, this type of migration, in Western countries, is horrible when you start considering things like Pensions.

Really, an entire book could be written about this, but I'll try to sum it up as best I can.

On an individual level, it's hollow, soul-crushing, unfulfilling and leaves you worse off.
On a societal level, it leads to less children, the nation's future being brought up in terrible environments, health scares, migrants, and either high taxation or austerity.

You should look into J.D. Unwin's writings on this. I don't necessarily agree with everything he's written, but his works and studies of "sexually liberated" cultures throughout history do raise some interesting points.

"Monogamy as a Condition of Social Energy," The Hibbert Journal, Vol. XXV, 1927.

There's other stuff written by him, and other anthropologists and historians on this subject, so I'd go beyond what I've linked.
>>
>>34245781
It produces unstable societies. Basically this:
>>34245925
>>
File: instagram-1.jpg (48KB, 593x584px) Image search: [Google]
instagram-1.jpg
48KB, 593x584px
>>34245781
nothing but don't expect us to but a ring on you
>>
>>34246150
This. Average men get nothing on Tinder.

>>34246201
Thanks anon.
>>
as someone who has had a committed loving relationship and engaged in casual sex, they're both fun but casual sex shouldn't be engaged in at the drop of a hat. it really is an emotionally confusing thing and not very healthy unless you have a huge level of detachment from everything
>>
>>34246241
this is wrong, if you wait long enough and don't have standards that are TOO high you will eventually be able to meet up with someone.

that is, assuming you actually are average and aren't overrating yourself
>>
>>34246150
>>34246173
Just take a few pictures of yourself having fun at parties with your friends
Women put a lot of value on perceived social status
>>
>>34246304
So I'm just ugly then. Tell me something I don't know.
>>
For women:

>Erodes ability to bond with one mate
>Increased risk of STDs
>Increased risk of unwanted pregnancy
>Mental and physical baggage from being fucked and chucked

That saying you can't make a whore into a housewife is completely true. You can have as much casual sex as you want, just don't expect any man with an ounce of self-respect and sense to want to settle down with you.
>>
>>34246304
>you're wrong just because
Well I am actually one of those unattractive men and first hand experience says no. Looks like this discussion is kind of at an impasse.
>>
>>34245781
Nothing
It just makes it less "special" in the sense that you're doing it frequently enough that it occurs regularly and the novelty of it is diminished

>>34245925
Also this
I really don't get how anybody can be comfortable with a girl when she could decide she wants bettter than him at any point in time
>>
It's hard to be against casual sex without being a hypocrite. I think it is comparable to gluttony or drug addiction.

You can see the effects widespread casual sex has had on Western culture.
>>
File: pow.jpg (39KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
pow.jpg
39KB, 640x426px
>>34245890
It can be emotional intimacy, even if it's casual/regular

If Chad destroys a cunt and makes a bitch moan (like you never could), do you think the girl doesn't experience emotions and is taken by that intimate contact
>>
The trick is to keep looking for other women while you're still sleeping with her
Minimize the gaps
>>
>>34245781
I can't get it so I automatically hate it, to be completely honest.
>>
>>34246479
You probably did not try very hard either.
I'm a 3/10 and even I get laid once a year by women that I deem acceptably looking
>>
>>34246495
Then you're not a 3/10 women always date up never down.
>>
the fact that it is state-funded with free birth control, free treatment for stds and pregancies. money is being taken from me, every month, to fund something that I'm not allowed to take part in.
>>
i strongly doubt that there are many good moral girls that have casual sex a few times and turn into complete trainwreck sluts

girls that are loose and want to fuck are going to fuck, being mad that you're not the one they let do it won't help you any
>>
>>34246196
What this anon said, dont see anyone trying to argue his point
>>
>>34245781
Do you mean what is wrong with it in general or what is wrong with it in the sense of me not liking it in a potential partner?

For the latter:

-STDs
-higher chance of cheating / Divorce / other bullshit
-feels less special, no novelty factor
-she clearly doesn't have a good track record at making relationships work
-doesn't value intimacy the same way I do

The main reason I would say is a different one though. When I was a kid I always bullied, treated like shit, beaten etc. I had no fucking chance to get a gf then, hell I didn't even have any friends for large parts of my life. If I got a gf now and she had spent that same time that I was treated like human garbage for fucking around, blowing random guys, drinking and living it up, I really could never see her as a real partner. She would always be one of "them", maybe good for sex but nothing more, I could never open up to her or trust her because of that difference in our past and in our experiences
>>
honestly?

my jealousy towards those that get to participate in it, which I can't, because I am ugly
>>
File: 1481447479785.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481447479785.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>34246196
>hpv

you know they have vaccines out for that now, right
>>
Okay, so basically everyone agrees in this thread.
Many say they are jelly, and even the ones who have it see that it's with caveats. Like eating lots of candy, basically.
>>
>>34246592

I've heard there's a case to be made on the ineffectiveness of said vaccines. I'll wait until the debate gets a little less technical though.

If you want to have at it, go for it I guess. I'm not really interested in sex outside of a long-term committed relationship, so there's really no proper reward for me to justify the risk.
>>
>>34246196
good post anon I might check his stuff out
>>
>>34246241
I've been rated slightly above average, but even then I've got 2 matches before my first week, so I guess anyone who is average will do just as good desu
>>
>>34246012
This is what we call in the industry, race to the bottom.
>>
>>34246438
Elaborate

Origami
>>
>>34246230

My dear soup vegetable, nobody on this planet wants one from you. Hush now. Go fiddle with yourself and wonder if you'll ever get to see a lady with no clothes on.

(You won't unless you pay)
>>
>>34246954
I assume on the last part.

If you have ever known anyone who has been consumed by addiction you will recognize the same pattern on the culture of the West. Gradually, focus on the object of addiction becomes more and more prominent. Other aspects are neglected and fade away.

I think you can see this happening if you look back at the last 100 years or more.
>>
It devalues an act of love. I mean we all have urges, and sometimes I wish i could share them with just a person so I can enjoy sex again but it's just cheap.

I'd rather wait and share it with someone special than just anyone whose willing to take it and open their legs.
>>
>>34246372

It's even worse because women in western society have this insane outlook on "love" where the equate it to the infatuation feelings you have during the honeymoon phase.

A girl can date you for a year but as soon as the honeymoon phase wears off, she'll start thinking "wow my feelings have changed, i guess i need to date someone else", go on Tinder, and start finding a new guy right away
>>
File: 1482236145668.png (307KB, 500x500px)
1482236145668.png
307KB, 500x500px
>6 matches
>not one replies
>>
>>34245781

I ain't having it!
>>
>>34247067
>It devalues an act of love.

You will never know. You are a soup vegetable. Give yourself to the soup.
>>
>>34247153
>Lying
No thanks, I'm not a dishonest normie who can't control their urges and has to lie about their shitty actions to seem like a good person.
>>
>>34245781
>What exactly is wrong with casual sex?
Besides the risk for STIs and unwanted pregnacy; nothing. Wear a condom to greatly reduce the risk of the big two, and you're set, "robots" only have a problem because they aren't having casual sex, or are self-conscious about measuring up to her last guy, so they sperg out.
>>
File: aGaEqvQ.png (83KB, 1050x500px) Image search: [Google]
aGaEqvQ.png
83KB, 1050x500px
>>34246012
That's not fucking how Tinder works

>- The opening lines that worked, were often extremely flat but to the point. One that seemed to work was just "wanna smash".

- It appears that these dates where sex was involved were mostly not related with hopes for relationships, just casual sex. The sex in most cases happened on a first date or even just immediately at someones place.

- The terms that came up most to describe the sex were: emotionless, hard, wild, fast, fun, physical and although that wasn't our question, doggystyle (lol). They rated their sexual encounters almost always as very good (other options were bad, mediocre, good). Many even said their best sexual experience is through tinder.

- Neither girls nor guys regretted the sex afterwards, but almost all girls like to keep it a secret, or with very close friends. Many guys liked to share their stories in detail. (not so surprising maybe)

- Something negative: Around 50 women admitted to have cheated through Tinder. Very few guys have. In almost all cases, the partner doesn't have a clue.
>>
>>34245781
It takes something that is inherently intimate and leads to a new life being brought into the world, and makes it everyday selfish activity where you don't care who or what is on the other end of your penis. It's like taking a fine whiskey, packaging it to coke cans and handing it out to children.
>>
>>34247232

Yep, it's all insecurity. It has nothing to do with our declining birth rates, marriage rates, or the effects of promiscuity on long-term relationships.
>>
>>34247133
I have the same problem anon, I have plenty of matches but no one replies.

My theory is most of them are either spam or girls who swiped right on accident. The girls in the past who have replied or even messaged me first always unmatch within a few minutes of conversation, it always fucking happens. One girl messaged me the other day asking if I was spam and I told her no and then she and mentioned I've had problems with sapm too to try and get the conversation going and she still unmatched me.
>>
>>34246012
Aren't you, even just a little, disgused at how superficial tinder is? Don't you think its reducing relationships into an online marketplace where people can just trade up ? I personally think the app is disgusting on a fundamental level.
>>
>>34246173
Skinny chubchaser here, they all have crazy standards because of social media so we're stuck in the same boat.
>>
>>34247372
That's not just Tinder, it's all relationships. Tinder was the result, not the cause.

Why ever date someone who isn't perfect? There's literally no reason for women to ever be interested in low value males. Why date the nice funny guy who works retail and takes the bus to work when you could pick the nice funny guy who also has an amazing career and a great car and lots of degrees?

It's like asking an employer to hire the less qualified applicant, it's a buyer's market.
>>
>>34247269
roasties will deny this
>>
>>34247436
More like a renters market. A lot of women get to "rent" Chad for cheap.
>>
Herpes, STIs in general
>>
>>34247436
This. Guys should find ways to detach themselves completely from women, emotional wise (ok, leave just a tiny little bit) or you're all going to suffer, hard. It wouldn't surprise me if shit hits the fan in the future if this keeps up. But I guess it won't, the relationship dynamic as you'd wish them to normally be will probably be gone, changed into something else. They'll look at old literature, movies etc like we we're all on hallucinogenic drugs.
>>
>>34245844
Nice digits. Also, spbp
>>
>>34247321
>declining birth rates, marriage rates, or the effects of promiscuity on long-term relationships

Nice buzzwords. marriage rates are fine, birth rates are fine and promiscuity has no impact on a long-term relationship if you can satisfy your partner.
>>
File: 1425_3.jpg (94KB, 900x886px) Image search: [Google]
1425_3.jpg
94KB, 900x886px
>>34248025
>that entire post

origi
>>
>>34245781
There's really nothing wrong with it. Just wear a condom. Look at it this way.
Men want to fuck any and all women they can.
Women have one child from one man.
Solution: pump and dump. Never get married. All they're good for is another hole to masturbate with :)
>>
>>34248025

>Marriage rates are fine.

Not really. They've been falling for a while now. I'm currently seeing (admittedly somewhat hyperbolic) projections that ~40% of millennial women are going to be unmarried.

>birth rates
We're at 1.88 as a nation (For reference, replacement is 2.3, Japan's "oh-so-horrible" birthrate is at 1.4)

>promiscuity has no impact on long-term relationships if you can satisfy your partner

The more men a woman has slept with, the more likely she is to divorce, cheat, report lower marital happiness, higher marital instability, and depression.

Additionally, multiple studies have found that, even when controlling for religiosity and number of previous partners, etc. delaying sex leads to better relationship outcomes.

For men specifically, a higher number of partners translates into less overall sexual satisfaction.
>>
File: 1271550144394.jpg (25KB, 400x300px)
1271550144394.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
Because it validates women without them having to earn it, making their personality stagnate more and more.

>oh look, 600 inbox messages already?! I must be so FUCKING INTERESTING
>>
>>34247321
declining birth rates is a good thing and marriage rates haven't changed in decades
>>
>>34247269
interesting, link me that page
>>
>>34248195
your imaginary lady sure sounds lucky
>>
>>34248025
>birth rates are fine

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html

How are they in your country? In most developed nations they are below replacement level.
>>
>>34248477
Don't need one when they're all the same suppository
>>
Sex is just overrated
>>
it's impossible for me to get it
>>
>>34248338

>Declining birthrates are a good thing

Not with our current forms of taxing and spending. It's unsustainable if birthrates continue to drop. And that's not going to go over well.

>Marriage rates haven't changed in decades

Are you actually retarded?

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2014/09/24/record-share-of-americans-have-never-married/

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865629093/US-marriage-rate-hits-new-low-and-may-continue-to-decline.html

^ Links to:

http://www.demographicintel.com/

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/marriage-divorce.htm
>>
>>34246443
You can justify it whatever way you want, I'm just not comfortable with it and I don't find it desirable. I don't think it's necessarily wrong I just don't agree with it.
>>
Everything that's wrong with tinder (and women nowadays) is mostly men's fault. Like 80%. The sooner you'll actually realize this, the sooner you robots will commit mass suicide. Don't make me wait for too long, now.
>>
>>34248266
>>34249846

Thirsty fuccbois are a big part of the problem.
>>
>>34249846
It was men that enabled women's slut behavior but that doesn't mean I'm personally responsible for it, retard
>>
File: 2017-01-18.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-18.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>34245781
>make chad profile on tinder
>thicc girl matches with me
>gives me her number almost immediately
>sends me pic related

>want to kms because its so easy for chad and i'll never plow this into oblivion
>>
>>34249916
Call her a disgusting whore and you only pick chaste virgin girls.
>>
>>34245781
Can become addicting and becomes the main focus of a relationship when it should be a consequence
>>
Because I can't have it
>>
File: mms.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mms.webm
1MB, 640x640px
It lures pure women into debaunchery.
>>
>>34245781
Absolutely nothing.

If you care you are most likely ugly and insecure.
>>
>>34247269
Beer belly. Daddy fetish.

Women are so fucking evil.
>>
I'm not having any. Don't you think it's a little odd to expect someone to approve of a certain activity when they are actively shut out from taking part in it?
>>
>between friends

Nothing wrong really. If they're good friends, there isn't really an issue.

>complete strangers at a club or bar

There's the issue.
>>
As someone who's recently moved to a promiscuous country (Sweden), personally I'm not promiscuous (although I have plenty of opportunity to be) but I can see how it works.

You guys here are reinforcing that ugly/fat guys will have no chance, but really it's a pretty even distribution, desu I was shocked unnattractive and manlet guys were getting any, but anyway.

Men and women both get what they want straight up. There's no dating in order to get pussy, and if they get on well, personality wise, THEN they date. In my opinion this cuts out a lot of potential reasons for relationship failure.

Whatever, if people are healthy about it I think it's a great idea. I can't do it, but I think it's beneficial.
>>
>>34250868
>>34251090
degenerate faggots
>>
>>34251274
if she fucks all her friends then it's degenerate.

if she's known you for years or whatever and something happens then it's okay.

think of it as the 'dating' side of things has already been done now
>>
>>34251259
Maybe that's true in Sweden but it's 100% not true here in the west

The majority of women hook up with only the small minority of women, and there's no reason for them not to.
>>
>>34245781
nothing. r9k is filled with grown adult virgins with the emotional maturity of an autistic 10-year-old.

they can't grasp the concept that sex is a totally normal part of adult life, and that as long as it's practiced safely and consensually, there's nothing wrong with having multiple sex partners (provided you aren't in a committed relationship)
>>
>>34245781
am i chad if i get 15 matches in the first day
>>
nothing. but the whole male provider role is being left in the dust since the "women are pure" illusion has been shattered.
>>
>>34245781
>What exactly is wrong with casual sex?

Robots can't get any so they hate it.

Next question
>>
>>34251274
>.t insecure boi

Your ugliness doesn't get to dictate others people sexuality. Get over it.
>>
>>34251678
If they were all spambots you still belong here
>>
>>34251723
no they're all real
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 527x612px
>>34251616
Thanks anon

I'm 23 and r9k guilted me into feeling bad about having sex with new people. All together 4 guys and I was over the legal age of 18 when I started. Three were guys I was seeing on POF and one is my current FWB coworker who I always had a crush on. In a way I'm glad to have fun while I still have a young body but I don't want guys to think

>ugh slut

Even though I look innocent like I never touched a dick in my life.
>>
>>34245781
The answer you'll get from most of /r9k/ is something about emotional intimacy or becoming used up.

The real answer here is because robots are virgins who can't get any themselves and thus are jelly af.
>>
>>34245781

The trouble with the question is the underlying liberal assumption. That sex can ever simply be penis in vagina or penis in mouth or penis in butt. That's it. In reality sex is far more important in a person's regular life for things like self-esteem, confidence, mood, and overall happiness. More for men than women.

Yes you heard it here, sex gives you confidence, the confidence to get more of it. That's why when gurus tell you "just be confident" it never works. Sex is an external reward for men. Just how it's much easier to grow one million dollars to a hundred million dollars then to grow 10 dollars to one million dollars.

What's wrong with casual sex? Simply put, most men aren't having it. Myself included. I won't lie and delude myself. So when something that is so vital to men is taken away from a great number of them, at an early age, it can produce devastating effects that can last a lifetime to undo. Fortunately I've had a little experience, I'm not a virgin. But I certainly wouldn't say my amount of experiences were anything but below average (3 to be precise, none of them good looking). The only cure my sweet anon, is monogamy. Even those who are successful later lament and repent about there being no good young women to marry. The abyss stares back eventually, at both men and women.
>>
>>34251949
what you're saying has zero sense, how can "most men not be having casual sex" while you're of course implying most women do? who are they having this sex with then? lesbians aren't that numerous
>>
I'm not able to have it myself, and it makes me feel even lesser a person. I also know that when I'm old enough, I'll be considered marriage worthy, and I'll have the privilege of providing for someone who wouldn't find me sexually attractive enough 5+ years ago.
>>
>>34251905
>The normies typical response
>So arrogant and blind that they cannot see any other lifestyle than their own and thus must project who they are unto everyone else.

What a shame. Sex isn't shit without love normie.
>>
>>34251999

A more limited number of attractive males.

I don't have all the time in the world, so I'll leave you with a homework assignment: Research hypergamy.
>>
>>34251999
every online dating study I've seen points to much higher success rates for women than for men, with success defined as getting responses, getting dates when you ask, and getting unsolicited messages. This is even more true for hookup apps like tinder with extremely heavy female preference for visually appealing men, to a much greater extent than vice versa. Basically, the top 20% of men get the attention of all the women. In real life it's a bit more common for men to actually get dates, but for most men it's usually serial monogamy rather than actual casual hookups all the time like women have access to.
>>
>>34249916
That chick looks gross, there's no way you need to be a Chad to bang her.
>>34250013
This tbqh
>>
It's synonymous with lack of self control which can lead to irresponsibility. In turn making it hard to be top rung on the totem pole of monogamy.
>>
It shows a total lack of commitment and openness to a stranger that is too much for me.
I would like to know as much as I can before getting sexual with them, but I just find people that will let some guy they barely know have the highest format of physical intimacy with them is stupid and degenerate.
If you're losing your virginity and sleeping around because it's fun and exciting, you're either too young to be having see or too stupid to know you'll later regret it like everyone else.
>>
>>34245781
When I was 18 and in college I wanted so badly to fall in love and have a lasting relationship.
When I was 21 and nearing the end of college I just wanted any female to at least pretend I could be worth more than an acquaintance
Now I'm 23 and the only thing that's changed about me is my income, I dont live with my parents, and now I've been flirted with and propositioned for dates a handful of times for the first time in my life.

Why should I give them what they want now when they ignored me before?
Plus I feel like I'll get treated like I'm 18 again when they find out I've never even kissed a girl
>>
Can't get it if you're ugly and not worth it if you have a small dick.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.