[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a poorfag live in a major city

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2759.jpg (103KB, 921x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2759.jpg
103KB, 921x605px
How does a poorfag live in a major city
>>
You don't. You live in the surrounding suburbs and go into the city once a week or so.

T. North Vancouver fag.
>>
>>34245372
What about black neighborhoods
>>
>>34245405
An inevitable problem. Unless you have the big bucks to afford the actual city, you ain't living in it.
>>
I lived in Baltimore city for 10 months and
I didn't own/rent property, I squatted in abandominiums with the other people who stayed in it. I could usually stay in one location for a few weeks before getting chased out, on average.
Most other squatters were like me: white, shifty and dependant on heroin.
Once, and at the end of my stay in Baltimore, I got locked up for a couple days, and didn't have to squat.
If you didn't know, food pantries and soup kitchens exist and will feed you for free, or will give you a small supply of food. I also constructed a hobo-stove a few times.
You're kinda fucked if you like regular showers, but eventually you will reach terminal filthiness and your stink will kind of plateau.
It was truly a brokefag lifestyle, if you want to go full homeless junkie, that is
>>
>>34245783
I might have to squat but I'm just a pothead what do potheads do
>>
You live a small shitty apartment surrounded by poor people, working a shitty job, and being happy cause it feels great
>>
>>34246005
I mean, you will be better off because you won't spend every cent you get on pot like you would dope. So that puts you at better odds.
Squatting isn't bad if you find a decently hidden place, just be careful of other people squatting near you, they might not be so well behaved
>>
>>34246074
Even that sounds too expensive
>>
>>34245298
Very hungrily.
>>
>>34246133
No I'm literally addicted to pot worse than dope heads are heroin
>>
>>34245298
Poorly. :^)

Origami
>>
>>34246167
>worse than dope heads are heroin
I really, really doubt that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.