[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no love thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

guys, be serious for a second.

is there a chance in hell that someone out there might actually sincerely fall in love with me?

I try, I honestly do, to make it work. But none of these poppy normie stories ever seem to work for me, to the point that I'm afraid that it might be impossible for me to be happy.

I think in reality 90% of you robots arn't as autistic as you imagine and you will, some day, find someone who will be able to hug you in a way that makes you feel needed and loved.

I don't think I will simply because I'm a psychopathic fuck. Good luck to you. I
>>
>>34244291
Ok, but I AM as autistic as you imagine that I think I am.

I also have very low self esteem and don't believe that I deserve companionship.
>>
>>34244343
>don't believe that I deserve companionship
why?
>>
>>34244358
not him, but i know where he's comibg from, i feel the same way
>>
It's definitely a possibility, you could be closer than you think. Why do you think you're a psychopath? Have you been diagnosed?
>>
File: 1483393544919.gif (888KB, 400x181px)
1483393544919.gif
888KB, 400x181px
>>34244291
>ywn it
>>
>>34244395
i feel the same way
but why?
>>
>>34244291

Want me to be honest with you, my dude? It's not worth it. "Love" as you probably know it in movies and songs doesn't exist. I won't go too much in depth, but the woman I was with for 6 years (we "fell in love" immediately when we met)- who I did everything for- and who claimed I was her angel and that she could never love anyone else- randomly did a 180 and left me for chad thundercock as soon as she got to grad school.

Don't get me wrong, it was great while it lasted. The feeling of being away somewhere and knowing someone is back home, waiting for you- and knowing that they're SCARED of YOU leaving THEM and that they'll do anything to prevent that- is incredible. But it's too good. It can't last. People change over time, for better or for worse. So in our case, I grew out of stuff like goth fashion and I became more politically conservative and started caring more for my future, e.g. securing a stable one. Meanwhile she became more concerned with normie shit like going to clubs (we were both robot tier when we met) and decided that she didn't want to commit (even though she's the one who originally wanted us to get married like in a fairy tale lol) because she wanted to try other guys.

I'm alone in my townhouse with the shades drawn as I type this; she's halfway across the country, she moved in with him either right before or right after dumping me over the phone.

Look anon, when it gets down to it, people are shitty. I was an angry, bitter person before I met her- and now I'm that way again, with one huge difference. I now know what it's like to be happy, to feel loved by someone in that special way. And every day, I wish I'd never gone out with her. Or that I could just forget it all. Being angry and depressed sucks but it's so much worse if you know for a fact that you were once happy.

Take my advice for your own good, dude. It's really, really not worth the inevitable pain.
>>
>>34244774
Im with this guy. Women will love you one second, turn your life into a dream and itll be fun while it lasts. But then the next day theyll suddenly change their mind and leave you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>34244774
>>34244914

Honestly the most fucked up part about it was how easy it was for her. She was planning it for months, I later found out- all while pretending to be happy with me and telling me she'd never leave me. Women are just not worth it.
>>
>>34244291
No, a girl will never fall in love with you.

Go look into a mirror. You are ugly.

Thats literally it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.