[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck advice fags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1408899357234.jpg (173KB, 989x783px) Image search: [Google]
1408899357234.jpg
173KB, 989x783px
"Anon you have to improve yourself before you can expect a girl to like you, no girl wants a neet who jacks off in his basement all day"

>got a job that pays better then fast food
>got a new car
>stopped playing vidya for 8 hours a day
>moved out of moms got my own place
>got a real job
>about to graduate college in a semester

Where the fuck is this gf you advice fags told me i would get once i "improved myself"? reminder that "improving yourself" is a fucking meme and not to waste your time.

I also know already what you fags are gonna say "well did you also do X and Y" well when i do those and dont get a gf are you then gonna tell me i should also of done Z? Fuck you.

Robots you're better off just leaching off your parents and spending all your disposable income on hobbies instead of trying to appear like a real person. It doesnt get you anywhere.
>>
welcome to adult life

it fucking sucks
>>
>>34243930
>I also know already what you fags are gonna say "well did you also do X and Y" well when i do those and dont get a gf are you then gonna tell me i should also of done Z? Fuck you.
now you know
>>
>>34243930
>>got a job that pays better then fast food
$10/hour is better than fast food. Is that how much you make? I didn't find a gf until at least $25/hour
>>
File: 1472008249136.gif (494KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472008249136.gif
494KB, 640x360px
i mean it seems kinda obvious but you do need to put yourself in the position where you can meet women and have romance be potentially involved.
just going to work, coming home, sleeping, repeating still won't get you a gf.
>>
File: 1481994153353.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1481994153353.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
You can't improve on being a fucking ugly ass FAGGOT. Kill yourself my man
>>
>>34243974
I got a job that pays about 15. Then i got a real job as a database admin.
>>
>>34243930
as i get closer to my engineering degree i'm starting to realize this too. despite all the work i've done my job prospects aren't very good and i'm losing the few friends i've managed to make despite my best efforts to keep them
>>
>>34243983
I see ugly faggots all the time walking around with hot girls. I always just assumed its because those dudes had good jobs but i guess i was wrong.
>>
>I did x y and z so a gf will be handed to me

Not how life works OP. If you don't know how to socialize and flirt it doesn't really matter what kind of job you have unless you're a millionaire.
>>
Yeah you're either born with it or you're not.

People told you all that shit because it's depressing as hell to think that you're cosmically fucked. People want to hold their own fate in their own hands. But often they dont.
>>
>>34244479
Why didnt they just straight up tell me to give up and just play video games and smomedope all day? I understand lying to yourself but i was lied to by retards/meme lords
>>
If jobless ugly niggers can land a girlfriend why can't you?
>>
>>34243930
Suspiciously absent from that list:

>meeting girls
>>
>>34244571
They date other jobless fat niggers with 4 kids? And if they dont they sell drugs and appeal to girls with bad boy fetish?
>>
>>34244522
They don't want to think that they have what they have because they just got lucky. They want to believe that they deserve it, and have it because of something that they chose to do, instead of just having it because of random chance.
>>
>>34244522

See >>34244448

There isn't some set way to get laid.
>>
Having your shit together is just a weight that improves the chance a woman won't write you off as a complete loser before you get a chance to woo her. You still have to talk to women, you still need to be involved socially as it increases your exposure to women and gives you a chance to demonstrate your value. You still need to be personable and have the skill to create attraction, comfort and be able to show a woman a good time. You still need to dress well and be acceptably attractive. All that shit in your OP is really just the bare minimum. Every western man should have that. The fact that you think it entitles you to a woman is a bit telling though. You still have that loser mindset. Still blaming some ethereal other for your problems. Even with money and a car, you're still a loser, OP
>>
>>34244586
sorry but THIS
>>
>>34244814
Even when i mentioned in the OP that some one would just tell me to do more. Someone tells me to do more
>>34244652
You only nigga to make sense
>>
>>34244814
well why would I go to the trouble of doing all that shit if I didn't get something out of it?
>>
You probably dont even talk to Women
>>
>>34244814
>with money and a car
Nice Elliot Rodger reference
>>
>>34244935

Because doing those things increases your social value? If you want other people in your life you have to have some sort of value. Going to work and then going straight home everyday isn't going to get you anyone.
>>
>>34244919
I told you to do more because you comaplines about not getting a girlfriend then posted this list of shit you did which is good on you, but you never addressed your hunting strategy. Do you even approach women? How many in a month typically?
>>
>>34244036
What type of engineering? What requirements have you gotten out of the way?
>>
>get a job
>move out
>work out
>talk to normies about normie things
>then if you do all this shit you hat long enough you might get a gf
>who will only like you because you do all this shit you hate, and leave you if you stop

how is this not a shit deal again?
>>
>>34245245
Yes i "aproach" women. Maybe not in your meme PUA style. But i meet girls who i share mutual friends with, girls i work with, girls i go to school with. And none of them show any interest or flirt back at all. I thought before this was because i was an unsuccessful retard.
>>
File: 1483427467492.gif (908KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483427467492.gif
908KB, 180x200px
You not only need to improve yourself, you also need sick digits like these
>>
>>34245369

So then you're not attractive, either behavior wise or physically.
>>
File: 570168736.png (128KB, 320x277px) Image search: [Google]
570168736.png
128KB, 320x277px
>be me
>be very ugly
>get a job
>get a second job
>get a car
>get a cool body
>go to dentist
>don't waste money
>have too much money to nothing to spend
>go on with no friends and no gf
>>
>>34243930

Good job anon, now finally go talk to women and get laid dumb ass.
>>
>>34243930

"Anon you have to lay foundations before you can build a house, no one would ever be stupid enough to build a house when the ground was cracked and uneven"

>acquire block of land
>clear foliage
>level ground
>dig even hole
>lay concrete foundations

Where the fuck is this house you advice fags told me i would get once i "laid foundations"? reminder that "laying foundations" is a fucking meme and not to waste your time.
>>
>>34243930
Senpai it has more to do with you being sexually unattractive and/or lack of social skills.
>>
File: 1458008837582.gif (1MB, 850x463px) Image search: [Google]
1458008837582.gif
1MB, 850x463px
>>34243980
tfw konchus
>>
>>34244383
>>34243930

It has nothing to do with your looks or your achievements, and everything to do with your personality. You need to be outgoing, friendly, talkative, humorous, confident. If you just stand around like a sperg, never smile, or can't hold an interesting conversation, then yeah, you aren't going to get a gf.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.