[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just become chad? You have NO excuse.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1484024854194.jpg (334KB, 1200x714px) Image search: [Google]
1484024854194.jpg
334KB, 1200x714px
Why not just become chad?

You have NO excuse.
>>
>>34243292
>You have NO excuse.

I have fibromyalgia
>>
>>34243292
What little you can see of the girl is really god damn ugly
>>
>>34243325

You could still improve your face.
>>
>>34243292
well that sounds like it'd be a lot of work.

I hate work.
>>
>>34243338
How? Even the guy in the OP couldn't do it
>>
>>34243359

He looks like bottom 10 percent on the left being generous, and at least average in the middle, and near chad on the right.
>>
it's not hard to change you're appearence in 26 years, for all we know he was a weird bully who liked sports on the left, and now he's still a bully who likes sports, but now also he likes pussy
it's YOUR PERSONALITY THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE, GET OFF THE VIDYA AND GET OUTSIDE, WANDERED THE STREETS ON HOT SUMMER AFTERNOONS, STANDING ABNORMALLY CLOSE TO CHILDREN WHILE THEY PLAY UNTIL THEY NOTICE YOU, YOU HAVE TO GET OUTSIDE
>>
>>34243819
you can change your actions but you can't change your personality.

This is the problem with the "just go outside", "just talk to people" and "just bee yourself" things. People respond to you more based on your desires, feelings, likes, and dislikes, which are innate to who you are, than they do to the actual way you act. If you act against your innate personality, normies pick up on that shit and don't like it, hence the "bee urself" meme. When chad acts cocky because that's just how he is, people respond positively. When a robot acts cocky, but it's an act he's putting on because that's not who he really is, people respond negatively.
>>
File: 97418.png (178KB, 188x375px) Image search: [Google]
97418.png
178KB, 188x375px
>>34243292
look at that forced smile, he's still dead inside from the social neglect as a kid / teen
>>
>be fat and ugly
>lose weight and get a haircut
>now skinny and ugly
Now what?
>>
>>34243908
Blah blah blah
I'm going to bababushkas for some kompot
When I get back you better get this shit off my bored or Idi Nahuy
>>
>>34243957
With his hair cuts?
No wonder the Bylat yobany urod
>>
Not white. Jaws crooked and malformed. Hairline way too high. Short. Tiny bones.
>>
>>34243957
Reminds of the blond fag from mr robot
>>
>>34244022
You are a gazyol, debil.
>>
>>34243993

Now u just b urself.

;)
>>
>>34243292
>You have NO excuse
Maybe not, but I do have a reason.

I don't want to be happy. I enjoy misery.
>>
>>34243993
true if anything we should do fat acceptance so that less fatChads turn into Chads making it even harder for naturally ugly robots in the dating market to acquire gf

Reminder you can pass a lipo as a "diet" but can't pass a whole face makeover as "some fairy spell"
>>
>>34243957
But he's probably full of orbiters now. The fact that he became a chad after experiencing neglection might actually mean that he's a kind chat that understands robots.
>>
>>34243292
>implying I can change my genetics
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 800x601px
>>34244079
>no thats wrong people are shitty
Now for hard bass.
>>
>>34244079

Just be a fat white Chad who loses weight to be a fit white chad. Anyone can do it.
>>
>>34243292
Physical attraction is the lowest form of attraction.
>>
I think it is about finding yourself. Not like in the super sappy gay way. Find out what you enjoy, analyze the shitty aspects of your life, improve yourself at your pace, start doing weights, and occasionally place yourself in a social situation that you might find a little uncomfortable. There is no definite way to quickly change your life and become the thundercock. It is a slow process that can often be unfruitful. Recently I've stopped confining myself to my room and started going /out/doors. Camping, hiking, fishing, and shooting. All things I have found that I enjoy and make me feel relaxed. My bench has hit 265 recently and I feel good. I've identified issues with how I interact with others and what makes me depressed. All of these tiny, insignificant things I have achieved make me feel high on life.
>>
>>34244126
>Anyone can do it.
Apparently not the case, since there's a lot of robots who are like that and haven't changed.
>>
>>34243993
now be happy you get to live longer and without hinderance in doing what you love to do!
congrats! now get out there and do what you love!
oh... what's wrong? you don't love anything? you have no passion for anything? you've been so obsessed with you're appearence for the past 10 years that you could'nt develop any personal identity or passions?
welcome to the world of the robots
>>
>>34244155
I've never understood you people. You assume there's something I enjoy. You assume that, if there is something I enjoy, it's something you think of as acceptable and good (eg not vidya, anime...) You assume that we find self-improvement for self-improvement's sake enjoyable, or at least rewarding. Ditto for lifting or exercise in general.
>>
Getting /fit/ doesn't fix anything once you understand basic sexual dimorphism.

As much as you retards might think having a girlfriend is the key to life, 99% of women are miserable basic cunts. It reaches a point where you might as well just be fucking hookers because they cost less and actually tend to have higher IQ's than your average stacy.

Nothing wrong with getting /fit/ though. Just do it for yourself, not for the succubi.
>>
>>34243292
I don't get how anyone can say this is a Chad.

You guys have no ideas how high standards women really have.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.