[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/balding/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: _20170118_144629.jpg (115KB, 720x790px) Image search: [Google]
_20170118_144629.jpg
115KB, 720x790px
Well lads it's finally over. I have a bald spot at the ripe old age of 20 years. Go out their and live you young bucks don't waste away like I did until it's too late.
>>
>>34242995
That's what high test faggots get. You got the hormones to go out and get laid and ya blew it.

Low test patricians will have a full head of hair well into our 50's.

FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>34242995
Stay taking propecia. You can maintain what you have for 5-10 more years.
>>
File: _20170118_145122.jpg (56KB, 366x917px) Image search: [Google]
_20170118_145122.jpg
56KB, 366x917px
I need more rum tbqh
>>
>>34242995
Are you sure that's a bald spot? I've had that since I was little.
>>
lol that was my hairline when i was 16
>>
>>34242995
I started balding back when I was 18. Nowadays I'm 29. I'm fucked beyond hope.
>>
>>34243108
what does your hairline look like, I am 18 and have a similar hair line to the war owl and Paul Hollywood already so im wondering how long it will be before it looks real bad
>>
>>34243064
Thinking the same, it's just a hair whorl. I have the same thing and can remember having it since I was at least mid teens and I'm in my 30s now and it's the same as it's always been.
>>
>>34243174
>>34243064
>scalp visible in two places
>hair whirl
Pick only one my guy
>>
>>34243151
It looks bad enough for me to shave it off already. Everyone has their own timing. You might last longer. You might also want to use propecia. did not want to use it, so it fell down naturally.

When I was 26 I decided to shave it since it started looking really fucking terrible.
>>
>>34243285
you need a prescription for this and when I went to a doctor in the UK they had never heard of it, just said Minoxidil would work
>>
>>34243398
>you need a prescription for this
That's what I did. I went to a doctor and he's the one who suggested it. By reading some of the side propecia might cause, I've decided to not use it at all and just admit I'll be bald.
>>
>>34243064
>>34243174
>every fucking thread

just die
>>
Are you sure you're balding? I discovered that "swirl" behind my head when I was 16. I'm 22 now and the swirl still hasn't grown.
>>
>>34243438
> By reading some of the side propecia might cause
side effects*
>>
>>34243438
how old were you when they recommended fin? and how bad was it?

They gave me vitamin tablets because I don't leave my bedroom enough so I don't get enough sun.
>>
>>34242995
im hispanic sempai. our hair keeps growing into old age even when it begins to grey.
>>
>>34243601
22. It was still not noticeable but I already had to keep it slightly longer. By the time I was 26 I could still fool people, but I knew that I was pushing my luck. Any strong breeze at the wrong time could reveal all that shit. It was pathetic, really. That's when I thought it was time to shave it.

It actually was not that bad. My head shape is not shit and I'm not short. Even managed to find a girlfriend after shaving.

Of course it'd be great to have my hair back, but it's not a priority anymore in my life. Eventually you'll have to deal with it or go for a surgery.

But for now enjoy your hair, anon.
>>
Everyone has that to some degree anon, you're literally pulling your hair to make it more visible.
People who say you're fucked are just trying to drag you down with them into self-loathing. Even if it's really bothering you no one is looking at that area of your body, especially not girls
>>
>>34242995
That's not a bald spot mate, it's just the way your parting is, mine is exactly the same, It's more noticeable when you have dark hair.
>>
>>34242995
>>34243046

You're not even losing your hair you paranoid retard. It just looks dirty,
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.