[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you do when you feel crushingly lonely robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0287.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.png
34KB, 633x758px
what do you do when you feel crushingly lonely robots?
>>
>>34242955
When I was addicted to masturbation... I masturbated. But now I just look for some ylyl on /b/ or study
>>
If I have money, I drink.

If I don't, I just sit around and wallow in my sadness. Or sleep.
>>
>>34242955
Lay in bed eating and watching netflix
>>
>>34242955
Same thing i do every other moment of my existance, smoke and watch dota streams or play dota myself and feel shitty.
>>
>>34242955
when I have no vidya to play, no youtube videos to watch and no good threads to lurk, I just watch gore.

I know it's edgy, but I think it has something to do about boredom and wanting to feel something. I usually look for the most genuine and horrible shit I can possibly find
>>
I come here and post about my loneliness. I swear sometimes you are the only people who I know, and you're all anonymous.
>>
>>34242955
I go eat at my College's cafeteria where other people are to feel like I'm not alone, even though I sit alone.
>>
I have genuinely stopped caring about being lonely. I have been lonely since I was a kid being carted from place to place in foster care. I have learned that for all society's preaching about goodliness and liberal values, no one actually practices it, it is all spooks, everyone who was paid to look after me made it clear that wasn't going to be the deal with me, they will look after the cute girl and the black boy but not a piece of shit like me. It is human nature to hate outsiders, it is like one of the laws of physics. I am excluded from society.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.