[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpilled anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 12

File: Masamune-kun.jpg (143KB, 1281x721px) Image search: [Google]
Masamune-kun.jpg
143KB, 1281x721px
Is this show redpilled? Are normies finally being exposed to the truth?
>>
File: k.jpg (66KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
66KB, 544x499px
>>34242550
Anime in general is red pilled.
>traditional gender roles
>promotes education
>no (hard) drug use
>allows male sexuality
>homogeneous character cast
>>
>>34242550
No. Anime just caters to its audience of bitter perma-virgin manchildren who want to blame the world for their shitty lives.

Believing things that you see in anime is not a good life decision.

In fact watching anime at all is a dumb idea.

Anime was a mistake.
>>
File: 1484763737036.png (419KB, 1100x650px) Image search: [Google]
1484763737036.png
419KB, 1100x650px
>>34242585
>4chan has Japanese in it's name
>owner is a japanese guy
>4chan was originally an anime website
>14 anime board
>additional 9 boards that allow anime openly
>most other boards tolerate anime reaction images
>founded by a weeb
Man i sure hate anime!
There are a million websites out there, but i think i'll post on 4chan

Eat a shit covered dick you waste of life.
>>
>>34242550
>Everything depends on whether you're hot or not.
>If you're not a hot guy, you're not human.
Sounds pretty accurate tbqh

>>34242585
There's an anime out there that said 2+2=4, was it wrong?
>>
>>34242647
I used to watch it, but then I grew up.
>>
File: looks-v-personality.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
looks-v-personality.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>34242585
>muh medium is the message
You are retarded.

This idea that looks are all that matters didn't originate from anime. It is an easily observable, objective fact of life.
>>
File: Naganohara.Mio.full.564431.jpg (716KB, 1273x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Naganohara.Mio.full.564431.jpg
716KB, 1273x1034px
>>34242809
but you're not too old to post on /r9k/ eh?
Sounds like you lead a rich life
>>
File: 1362351154515.png (2KB, 184x156px) Image search: [Google]
1362351154515.png
2KB, 184x156px
>>34242935
>okcupid statistics memes
A dating site relies entirely on photos... So no shit that's going to be the only thing people get rated on. And good luck conveying your personality through the cold black and white text of a dating profile, you dipshit.

Dating sites are a waste of time. You're far more likely to find success by approaching girls IRL

Go out into the world, go to walmart or any public place, and look at all the average looking men who have no problem finding a gf.

If you think you aren't successful in life because you don't have model-tier good looks then you're fucking retarded and you're just making excuses.

Fine if you literally look like quasimodo then you probably will have a tougher time than the average fuckstick, but there are still uggos who have good lives.
>>
File: 1456967677108.jpg (325KB, 360x4480px) Image search: [Google]
1456967677108.jpg
325KB, 360x4480px
>>34243093
>meme statistic
You're clearly a newfag, it's also been shown time and again in countless okcupid/tinder experiments right on this board

>good luck conveying your personality through text
But that's the point, moron. With nothing else to go on, which is very much the case when people form their first and most lasting impressions upon meeting you, attractive people are assumed to have good personalities.

>y-you're just making excuses!
Becoming aware of the truth is not "making excuses", quite the opposite actually
Then men who unironically believed "just be urself ;-)" are the ones left making the excuses, while the ones who learn and accept reality get fit, get groomed, and get laid.
>>
File: 1450260742916.png (173KB, 786x751px) Image search: [Google]
1450260742916.png
173KB, 786x751px
>>34243430
>it's also been shown time and again in countless okcupid/tinder experiments right on this board
You're missing the key "online dating" part of the argument, which is in fact the point. You can do all the "experiments" you want, you're still using a medium that depends entirely on photos, so your shitty experiments show that good photos yield good results. What do you want, a Nobel Prize?

>attractive people are assumed to have good personalities.
Go ask /fit/ how that's working out for them, there are just as many feels threads there as there are here because people fall for the memes and go try to lift their way to a good life, but no amount of lifting will give you a personality. After you get fit you'll find that the only people willing to power through your autism will be fat girls and gay men. Personality and social skills win out in the end, and those things are easier to improve than your looks.

If you want to do both at the same time then you'll have the most success, but in terms of looks you only have to shower regularly and not be disgustingly fat or skinny. Anything beyond that is unnecessary.

>while the ones who learn and accept reality get fit, get groomed, and get laid.
Literally just go read any pickup artist book and go out and talk to girls and you'll probably do alright unless you're morbidly obese or deeply depressed.
>>
>>34242567

Except the over focus on females. There isn't enough masculinity in anime. That's why everybody on the internet uses generic anime moe blob avatars and eastern asian countries eat soy products with estrogen in it and are hairless basically girls
>>
>>34243759
>He hasn't seen JoJo
>>
>>34243720
>go out and talk to girls and you'll probably do alright
>go out
Need help with this part m8y
>>
File: 5847199.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
5847199.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>34243950
>JoJo
>masculinity
>>
>>34243759
Anime is like a wife you come home to after a hard day at work
>>
>>34243759
Gee boss i wonder why some men need something cute in their life and are attracted to said cute characters.
If this shitty civilization wasn't so controlled by doing your daily fill of work we'd have less people that want to be the housewife.
>>
>>34243720
>go ask /fit/ how it's working for them
There will always be the few who are so incredibly autistic or have such ugly faces that a good body isn't enough. But remember the unsuccessful will be the most vocal. You can't really judge anything by counting how many "feels threads" one guy can shitpost in a month.

>lifting won't give you a personality
"Getting a personality" is a meme, you have a personality already, and it's likely not that bad. Learning how to greet people, how to let other people talk, and to get a normie-friendly hobby, all can be imparted to a person in a matter of hours.

>after you get fit, you'll find...
It's funny how you've assumed I'm just memeing and dreaming when I'm actually speaking from experience. I can tell you personally, with no uncertainty, the difference is night and day when you go from fat to fit.

I'd always thought "I'm an autist", "I'm a beta", "I need to learn how to talk to girls because ugly/fat guys can meet girls easy". But it turned out that I'd always had a personality. I'd always known how to talk to people. I just wasn't being given a chance to show it because I had a pair of small manboobs in front of me. Once I got fit I didn't even have to approach; they approached me instead, often when I least expected it.

>Literally just go read any pickup artist book and go out and talk to girls and you'll probably do alright
>"""""probably"""""
One of the greatest deceptions of the last decade, RSD/PUA, keeping skinnyfat betas practicing being "smooth" with "game" and shelling out money for books and workshops with charlatans whose strategy is "approach 100 girls a day and 1% will pan out".
>>
File: 06glO69.png (387KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
06glO69.png
387KB, 599x600px
>>34244166
>ripped as fuck
>fuck hoes
>do manly shit all day
>fight every motherfucker for no reason
>get stabbed in the eye and brush it off

how is jojo not masculine
>>
>>34244805
And it`s not the only one. Most mecha anime that`s been made a while ago has massive balls. Generally most older anime are pretty masculine. Newer stuff are predominantly moeshit though,sadly. And everyone gets the generalized impression from newer anime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkYYYew8CUI
>>
File: 1483734721252.jpg (2MB, 2600x2718px) Image search: [Google]
1483734721252.jpg
2MB, 2600x2718px
>>34242550
Anime, not even once.

orig
>>
I think it is just that Japan in general is more 'redpilled' than the West.

In most ways it is exactly the same though.
>>
File: not in love anymore.jpg (253KB, 608x2308px) Image search: [Google]
not in love anymore.jpg
253KB, 608x2308px
>>34243720
>you're still using a medium that depends entirely on photos, so your shitty experiments show that good photos yield good results.
when you first meet a person, before the first word has been spoken, the only thing they know is your physical appearance..

what can we infer about their instant first impression of you, based on what we learned from the photo experiments?

not that fucking hard
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.