[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How immature would it be for me to just stop going to work. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1484004109448.png (593KB, 770x531px) Image search: [Google]
1484004109448.png
593KB, 770x531px
How immature would it be for me to just stop going to work. I live with my parents and they pay all my bills and shit. I don't need the money.

Without going into a long, boring detailed post. I'm miserable at home. I'm miserable at work. Nothing makes me happy. I don't value my money anymore and there isn't anything I spend it on. So what's the fucking point?

I understand this is not a situation I would be in without my parents.
>>
>>34242332
Leave you parents home and youll have a reason to work

Stop being sad fagboy, do for yourself
>>
>>34242332
assuming your parents will put up with your neet life for any length of time (they won't), your parents will still die one day and then you will have gaps in your resume and be completely out of touch with the normal world.

if you stop working, be aware that this is probably your first step toward an inevitable suicide because if you're already this unhappy, you will fall into a hole that you can't crawl out of.
>>
>>34243176
>>assuming your parents will put up with your neet life for any length of time (they won't)
Some will, others won't.

>your parents will still die one day and then you will have gaps in your resume and be completely out of touch with the normal world.
if nothing makes him happy sounds like he'd be okay just killing himself when that happens. That's my plan. Normies assume that that's just unthinkable, it isn't for robots.
>>
>>34243176

>Move out
>Have basically everything you have now already for free, but pay for it instead

This is such a bafflingly stupid suggestion. Why would anyone do this unless they have a gf to move in with and split the rent or at least 1-2 working bros to do it with? Doing it alone literally wouldn't increase my quality of life in any way it would just drain my recourses you fucking moron.
>>
>>34242332
>I don't value my money

Can I have it on PayPal if that's the case because I would really value it.
>>
>>34243274
>if nothing makes him happy sounds like he'd be okay just killing himself when that happens. That's my plan. Normies assume that that's just unthinkable, it isn't for robots.
he didn't mention wanting to die so i thought i'd let him know where this kind of thing can end up.

people with some semblance of normalcy to their routine don't really understand how bad life can get. i am speaking from experience, not judging him for whatever he chooses. if he stops working, his best bet would be to find something in life that does make him happy or it's going to be 24 hours a day by himself, with his thoughts, doing nothing. it's hard to come back from that kind of stuff. but as i mentioned, even if neet life satisfies him enough to stay alive, he will end up with problems later on because he won't be able to support himself. it's not a good plan if he isn't already set on suicide. it just makes things worse.

>>34243427
quoted the wrong person.

i think his point is that of course you don't value your money because you don't need it to live. life can be too easy. it takes away all motivation.

why do you care about draining resources if you don't care about money and are willing to stop working anyway?
>>
>>34243427
I wonder why anyone moves out if they have to take roommates to afford it. What's the point of paying rent if you still have to share your living space with other people? Isn't the whole point to have your living space 100% to yourself?
>>
You don't need to value. You NEED to understand it's role in the world.
>>
>>34243486
"don't do it because maybe if you find something that makes you happy, it'll make things more difficult" is kind of a weak rationale. So he should keep working, which he hates, every day for the forseeable future, because it might, in the future, remove a problem that he might theoretically have at some point?
>>
>>34242332

Omniverse is best
>>
>>34243495
They don't have control over you in the same way a parent does. Parents can inspire feelings of guilt and shame in you that friends/roommates/etc. can't (not at that level, anyway).
You have more "freedom". It removes the safety net and grants you a feeling of self accomplishment. Then your next desire is to continue advancing forward, so you no longer need to live with roommates. It is a stepping stone.
>>
Post more top right, top left, and bottom right.
>>
>>34243527
it's not a problem that he will theoretically have. it's a fact of life if he chooses not to kill himself and outlives his parents without having had a job for an extended period of time..

>"don't do it because maybe if you find something that makes you happy, it'll make things more difficult" is kind of a weak rationale.
it's not a rationale, it's logic. what is the alternative that you suggest? fuck around at home for a few years and then what? it's either eventual suicide or he changes his mind about wanting to be alive and he's at a huge disadvantage. if he's already unhappy then why does it matter if he's working now or not working? he says nothing makes him happy. it doesn't sound like the job is the problem and it may actually be the only thing he has going for him that might allow him to be happy someday.

are you neet?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.