[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw get invited to a normie party

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

>mfw get invited to a normie party
>>
>>34242273
Have fun drinking 11$ vodka mixed with store brand sprite and watching 15 girls flock around one dude while you pet the dog
>>
File: determined-challenge-accepted-l.png (28KB, 1500x1175px) Image search: [Google]
determined-challenge-accepted-l.png
28KB, 1500x1175px
>>34242292
>mfw weeb neckbeard says i won't get pussy
>>
>>34242273
i wouldve said anything if this guy (liberal use of the term) >>34242292 hadnt said anything but..

enjoy picking which circle of people youve never met before to try to relate to, following your one friend you know there around the whole time, or standing alone against the wall in the corner holding the same one drink you started with 3 hours ago.
>>
>>34242353
HA bet you wont. Loser.

Dont come to my cremation.
>>
>>34242273
>>34242353
>choosing this picture

You'll fit right in with the normies and their stale memes.
>>
>>34242353
Believe it or not i used to be a cool kid before i went full weeb.

I used to have a rule, fat or flat; you can either fuck the twigs with no ass or tits, or you can fuck fatties. Unless you're in top 20% of males.
With that being said, parties suck fucking shitty dicks. You'll have much more fun with 5-10 people who you know, bullshitting and drinking.
>>
File: Unknown.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>34242391
>mfw weeb autist tells me not to come to his cremation
>>
File: 1484736458913s.jpg (2KB, 125x69px) Image search: [Google]
1484736458913s.jpg
2KB, 125x69px
>using the challenge accepted meme

>in the year of our lord 2017
>>
>>34242273
>was once at normie party
>left it as a first person because couldn't handle degeneracy
It would be disgusting experience anon
>>
File: tumblr_lhwehgJ0fJ1qfgrr3o1_501.jpg (68KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhwehgJ0fJ1qfgrr3o1_501.jpg
68KB, 500x375px
Take it from me OP, go in with the intention of party crashing every time, get way too drunk and just fuck around, troll the chads and stacys make em mad ruin their night, it's great fun and THAT'S what matters, YOU having FUN, not whatever those normalfags think, you're the coolest when you're YOU OP, don't ever try to act differently because you're perfect just the way you are, you are... THE BEST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo
>>
>>34243584
it's ironic as original iron
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.