[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls consider boyfriend material?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What do girls consider boyfriend material?
>>
Depends on the girl, you dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1287047627905.jpg (24KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1287047627905.jpg
24KB, 360x360px
You need these things

1. huge penis
2. alot of money
3. unstableness, like you could snap at any moment, possibly violent. threatening like you are walking on egg shells.
4. absuive verbally, constantly having fights then making up again, slowly whittle away their self esteem
5. extreme jealously, controlling and manipulative. dont let any of their friends or family be with her
6. must make the girl feel sorry for you somehow
7. alpha male, with a soft side, looking cool in public and then showing ur soft affectionate side with her at home to make her feel like only she knows that side of you
8. get to know ur girls senpai, that really locks you in. knowing family makes ties so strong
9. be someone she can use to get shit down like building shit around the house or doing jobs for her friends or family to make it appear as if you are useful

that pretty much does it!
>>
>>34242030
You, OP.

Originapfjwef3
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (58KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
58KB, 800x800px
me
orig btw
>>
>>34242030
A large bank account
>>
>>34242356
W-wha

Don't joke around pls desu
A girl has never liked me.
>>
>>34242561
She did but you didnt notice (hopefully).
>>
>>34242483
wow nice jokes mate real funny see u at FUCK YOUJ
>>
>>34242048
This

But I think it mostly has do to with your ability to provide
>>
>>34242030
funny and willing to see me thats about it
>>
>>34242483
u have beuatifull eyes and nice white teeth
>>
Depends on the girl obviously. If you want a 10/10 dumb stacy you should try and act like a chad (ypu obviously need to not be a complete genetic failure). If you want le nurd grill you will probably need much less, but she is probably autistic (asuming she isn't an attention whore whp just says she likes anime and vydia, then she is probably a dumb stacy who like the thought of a million neckbeards fapping to her). If you want the cute type, you need to be funny and make her feel special constantly. If you want a slut, then get a decent job and be her sugar daddy. If you want the extremely obsessed but hardworking, be funny and witty and relaxed (she doesn't need someone equally obsessive). In the case she loves sports/doing exercise in this case you should also need to love that.

Thera are more and more complex types of girls, but the gener point is that first understand yourself. If you have consumed your life to neetness and you have no soul anymore, then sorry bruh.
>>
>>34242589
Who is this :(?
Originally confused desu
>>
anything that resembles a father since women cant grow up and need to be treated like children
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.