[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we wrong? Why do seemingly uglier, poorer, talentless guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: nerdguy.jpg (65KB, 750x580px) Image search: [Google]
nerdguy.jpg
65KB, 750x580px
Are we wrong?

Why do seemingly uglier, poorer, talentless guys find true love and happiness? Did we just make a mistake somewhere along the line?
>>
No, we just are a mistake somewhere arond the line.
>>
File: 1484100423398.webm (710KB, 360x394px) Image search: [Google]
1484100423398.webm
710KB, 360x394px
did he overplay his hand?
>>
it's his cousin
>>
>>34241997
wew even /ourboy/ who like frogs made it

What's your excuse, /r9k/?
>>
>>34241997
That guy isn't really ugly and the girl he is with isn't that attractive.
>>
He's tall as fuck, and not ugly enough to be completely out of the game.
>>
>>34241997
Have you guys literally never been on a social media site? People post pictures like this all the time with tons of people, it doesn't mean they are dating or fucking
>>
>>34241997
He's average and she's slightly above average
>>
>>34242058
You guys think in extremes all the time don't you

If the guy doesn't look like a tumor he's not ugly and if the girl doesn't look straight out of a videogame she's not attractive
>>
File: 573392.jpg (40KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
573392.jpg
40KB, 800x533px
>>34241997
He's tall, that's why. 90% of r9k are manlets, and therefore subhuman.

My lineage is pure dutch with no racemixing tracing back hundreds of years. The saying we have is, germans think they are the master race- dutch KNOW we are the master race.

And dutch child born under 6 feet is immediately dashed upon the rocks and the remains burnt to prevent any manlet infestation from developing
>>
>>34242104
No my point is he isn't some ogre and she isn't some babe, what's so fucking impressive about two fairly average people getting together?
>>
Why u on I funny, huh?
>>
I don't want to ever take a picture, but I especially don't want to do it with an attractive person. Everyone will think haww haww sooooooo nice of them to take a pic with a retard!
>>
>>34242114
My lineage is 100% Dutch, I'm blue-eyed and 6'7". Not a coincidence. Full-blood Dutch is one of the best races.
>>
>>34242241
>tfw I was lying
>Father's side is pure dutch
>Mother's side is some anglo-american quarter poo in loo black haired mongel
>tfw only 6'3
>tfw BROWN FUCKING HAIR
>tfw BROWN FUCKING EYES

Why did my dad have to cuck me? Why did he have to be a race traitor? I COULD HAVE BEEN DUTCH! but now I'm just a fucking half anglo robot

At least I'm averagely tall
>>
>>34242169
It's fucking impressive when you're uglier than him.
>>
>>34241997
>Are we wrong?
About most things, yeah
>Why do seemingly uglier, poorer, talentless guys find true love and happiness?
Because they understand things you don't
>Did we just make a mistake somewhere along the line?
Yes.
Obviously
>>
>>34242169
yeah but he isn't that good looking either and she is gorgeous, i mean taste is subjective but she's a 7/10 objectively and a 9 in my book
>>
>>34242508
though i need to add that i don't believe in the r9k looks are everything meme anyways
>>
>>34242472
well then what was it?
>>
>>34242539
1) If your life is ruled by fear, people know and avoid you
2) For a smaller group - vulnerable narcissism is about the least attractive way to live your life that doesn't involve multiple felonies, so stop
>>
Yeah we made mistakes, no reason to hide it. Biggest mistake is letting time pass by without doing something worthwhile. For a whole decade I was a depressed fuck who cared about nothing other than videogames and movies. No girl will like you when you're an unambitious downer, I don't blame them. I'm trying to change now.

>>34242566
This is also true.
>>
That could easily be his sister or some other relative. That said, some dudes do just get bald assed lucky. In a lot of cases those dudes would be one of us if they weren't at so-and-so's house when another so-and-so's cousin happened to be there and situations along those lines. There are few among us that are truly and utterly hopeless, but a lot of us do have lottery odds of shit working out for us.
>>
>>34241997
>teehee, maybe Chad will notice me if I pretend to have a soul
>>
>>34241997
A 5/10 man with a great personality is like a 5/10 woman who is 100% loyal, fun to be around and lusts for your benis three times a week.
>>
>>34242020
HOW DOES HE GET ALL THE BITCHES
>>
>>34242508
You must live in the midwest shes like a 5/10 where i live
>>
>>34241997
>Why do seemingly uglier
Bruh

because you're all 100% uglier than you think, you probably dress like shit too

also because you're insane and not neurotypical
>>
Source that the guy on the right is the guy on the left?
>>
>>34241997
Very small amount of social inhibition is better than a lot of social inhibition.
>>
>>34242020
I don't get it. Originalliooo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.