[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do robots study? Most of you seem to have mood disorders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1456466331289.png (201KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1456466331289.png
201KB, 576x432px
How do robots study? Most of you seem to have mood disorders and ADD, how do you manage to go well at uni anyway?
Are you all on drugs?
>>
>>34241881
I just know that if i do not study i will end up working a shit job for the rest of my life and that is motivation enough to keep doing the best that i can
>>
File: 1477422243378.png (401KB, 848x469px) Image search: [Google]
1477422243378.png
401KB, 848x469px
i don't do well

>tfw 3 exams over the course of 5 days next week and i have barely started
>>
they dont
real robots either never go or simply drop out before first year is over.
>>
I listen to recorded marching band music on my headphones in the library.

It turns me into a concentration machine.

werks4me
>>
>>34241881
I don't really study much. I have one set of examinations per year and only really start studying ~10 days before. Usually do 1-2 hours of actual studying per day in that time. If I wasn't naturally talented I would've been kicked out long ago.

Doesn't help that I only attend some of the lectures and even if I do I sit in the last row and browse 4chan
>>
>>34242015
>If I wasn't naturally talented I would've been kicked out long ago.

Isn't natural talent a meme
>>
>>34241881
>stop smoking
>study hard
>start forming friendships

crippling depression hits
>go back to smoking
>throw papers to trash
>cut contact with all friends
>lay in bed and contemplate suicide for hours

>repeat

just fucking kill me already
>>
>>34242064
It isn't. Normos believe that you can do anything if you work hard enough and that you should reach for the stars and all that bullshit.

While it is true that you can improve certain skills with hard work, genetics still determine a lot in your life. Your upbringing is also a deciding factor.

You can git gud at something, but there are people out there who always had some sort of affinity for that thing and therefore will always study harder and be better than you.
>>
>>34242064
There aren't too many low IQ people at my Uni. Natural talent makes a huge difference, it can make something easy for one person and impossible for another.

As a kid I always wanted to be dumber so I could fit in, but now that I have learned how to be better in social situations it's just an incredible bonus to have. Basically life with a cheatcode. Whatever I do it only takes me a fraction of the effort that it takes others, and I still stand out and get prices and recommendations.

Feels great
>>
>>34242399
Ya fucking show off, hate you
>>
I've always done enough work to pass exams, which honestly is a ridiculously low workload.
>>
>>34241881
>implying I study
Anon if I studied my gpa wouldn't be so shit, I go to class then go home and swap between anime and vidya until I pass out since I have trouble falling asleep normally.
>>
i do the dance with vyvanse

I probably don't actually have ADD but thanks for the speed, Dr Shekelstein.
>>
>>34243666

>666
>Dr. Shekelstein
>>
>>34241881
>implying i ever did
oh you silly bitch
>>
>>34241881
Never studied. G.e.d squad.
>>
>>34242600
Thanks brah

I love bragging in front of people who just can't compete :^)
>>
>>34241881
>robots
>uni

It's just retarded normies
>>
I'm on high doses of antipsychotics for schizoaffective disorder, and a stimulant for ADHD-PI

Surprisingly I do pretty good. I think it's about your mindset too. I never allow myself to be stopped by my disorders. I never tell myself "I can't do this because I'm schizophrenic or ADHD."

I don't allow those thoughts to cross my mind
>>
>>34241956
this
oreoreoreore
>>
>>34241881
Sense of responsibility
>>
Basically I make me hate myself by masturbating and playing vidya for an entire day without any breaks. At the end of that day I loathe myself so much for wasting my life that I uninstall all my games and do work for a few days. Then I relapse and be a degenerate for a while until I repeat the process.

The days where I get a lot done are the best of my life. It's brings me great fulfillment.
>>
>>34244496
What uni? What course?
>>
>>34245056
Oxford Physics
>>
>>34242118
This shit right here is the reason why I'm afraid to go back to school and get a degree
>>
Studying and being in control on my life makes me happy. Do hw as soon as its assigned. You have 12 hours, you either do hw for first 4 hours and ball the Fuck out, lift, Fuck bitches, party, get high and drunk for the next 8. Or stay at home, cry about grades, smoke alone for 10 hours and then do 2 hrs of high stress shirty effort hw. The choice is yours.
>>
>>34245189
Fair enough, I have a friend at Cambridge. Half way through the term most of their students have mental problems and have to have therapy sessions like "puppy petting day" because of the workload. Also I hear Adderal and Ritalin are abused quite a bit at Oxbridge universities. I'm at Manchester studying Chemical Engineering, the people here are a mix of talent and good work ethic. I couldn't handle the Oxbridge lifestyle of constant work considering I can still get a job at a decent company without it.
>>
File: when u smoke the bad weed.png (312KB, 480x393px) Image search: [Google]
when u smoke the bad weed.png
312KB, 480x393px
>>34241881
i'll never understand why you asked this question

we are robots BECAUSE we don't study, we are robots because we don't talk to people, we are robots because we have addictive personalities and sit around taking drugs that tickle our fancy and stick with it - it's a self inflicted curse whether or not the host perceives it that way

it doesn't matter if you think we could do better, you think we haven't heard that a million times? you think that we wake up every day and think to ourselves "how could i make my life better?". no. that's what **normies** do, robots embrace the idea of being the weakest link and simply hope for death to come sooner, some commit suicide but most of us lack the ability to go through with it, of course, you see people on /r9k/ crying about these things, but they aren't fucking robots, they're normies using /r9k/ as a place to attention whore

we are the lost cause of the 21st century, and we hate it as much as you do
>>
>>34241881
They're all level 20 sperglords.
>>
>>34245308
Lmao literally got an email an hour ago about puppy petting

I don't have any stress because I only work ~10 hours in most weeks

I've heard people talking about abusing ADHD medication to study. Brainlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>34245516
>Brainlets, when will they learn?
The fact of the matter is that I have learnt. I have slightly above IQ but it doesn't mean that I can get away with not studying. I want a job and a house far away from my family, studying my arse off is the only way to get it. Good luck to you though, not quite sure how you'll cope with employment considering you don't do any work.
>>
>>34245579
I've done yearly internships for ~8 years now

It's not like I don't do any work, I literally just do it where it is needed for me to achieve what I want, cutting out anything else

Actually did some holiday work and worked fairly hard, it's just academic work that I just can't bring myself to do. Guess that's since I never actually had to do that in my entire life so far

Tbh my grades are very mediocre, if I actually tried I could probably be top of my course but I'm too lazy for that. Probably also have ADHD but never bothered to get diagnosed
>>
>>34245516
When will you learn? You've told enough about yourself already for me to get out and gather more intel to identify you. Professors and possible employers will think twice before giving prices and chances to people like you, they prefer hard working people over "random spurts of energy genius" bullshit. Hey, I'm just a stupid hard working fucker working as a reverse engineer in Russia. Excuse me, I'm so stupid and untalented, oh what would we do without geniuses like you. I bow to your talent to talk too much shit about yourself richboy.
>>
>>34245810
>You've told enough about yourself already for me to get out and gather more intel to identify you

I've told you I'm at Oxford and do Physics. Good luck identifying me based on that out of ~700 people that do the same. Even if you knew at which college I am or what prices I've won there would still be several people to choose from

>Professors and possible employers will think twice before giving prices and chances to people like you, they prefer hard working people over "random spurts of energy genius" bullshit

I know that full well, I do do work when I need to. That having been said I've already fucked up plenty of opportunities due to lazyness

>Hey, I'm just a stupid hard working fucker working as a reverse engineer in Russia

Sucks for you. Don't know enough about immigration laws and getting academic posts around here as a non-EU citizen to be able to really say anything helpful there

>Excuse me, I'm so stupid and untalented, oh what would we do without geniuses like you

Indeed, what would we do. I never said everyone who doesn't go to a top Uni is stupid though, I just said I have an advantage due to intelligence

>I bow to your talent to talk too much shit about yourself richboy

Thanks brah :^) I do like to brag sometimes. I'm not rich though, I do have student loans for everything.
>>
File: 1484700791907.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1484700791907.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>34241881
>tfw too intelligent to need to study
>tfw too intelligent to pass basic college classes
>>
>>34241881
I don't, I just end up dropping half my classes every year. and I just found out financial aid counts your W's to you max aid limit so I will run out of bux before I finish now
>>
File: IMG_0384.png (72KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.png
72KB, 800x430px
>>34243666
Underrated post 10/10
I wanna get my hands on some of that, might go down the ED route because it would be easy to claim since skellymode.
>>
I thought I was gonna study some maths but then the sadness hit and I ended up crying. The worst thing is that when I will feel better in like half an hour, I will regret wasting all this time.
>>
>>34241919
this
i failed once and this is my last real chance, and i have worked retail and fast food before, so I know that the alternative to success in my program is exponentially worse
>>
File: 1459869903469.jpg (90KB, 484x901px) Image search: [Google]
1459869903469.jpg
90KB, 484x901px
>>34245334
>when u smoke the bad weed

damn that hit me hard

don't even smoke anymore but damn some fucking strains man

some fucking strains don't even feel like weed
>>
impossible for me to study when sharing accommodation, want to redo first year in my own apartment for ez grades
>>
>>34245307
You're really obnoxious
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.