[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm in, right guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: female butthurt.png (499KB, 1024x455px) Image search: [Google]
female butthurt.png
499KB, 1024x455px
So, I'm in, right guys?
>>
ask if shes on the rag
>>
>>34240924
Sweet. If that is really you then don't even respond, that will really make the bitch mad
>>
>>34240924
Wow, she's really feeling that 30th birthday coming up, actually she's probably lying and well over 30. How do you even respond to something like that?
>>
HITTING

THE

WALL
>>
>>34240924
I have an answer for you
"u mad?"
>>
cool imgur repost.
hilarious nonetheless, but why you gotta larp?
>>
>>34241001
This don't respond at all. I also like how after each successive butt hurt response she started deluding herself into being the one who rejected you. In the final message she makes it seem there was a definite meet up between the two of you and that she backed out at the last second for another guy. Women are sad.
>>
What does the green bubble say? I can't read that shit.
>>
>>34240924
>recommend to a friend
>>
>>34240924
Also notice how she attacks his looks. Looks are the only thing that matter to a woman. She could do far more damage by attacking his personality, but women are so petty they can only scratch the surface.
>>
>>34241106
>she says she can go out to eat at 7 tonight
>she has presumably responded day(s) later from when the original proposition was made
>OP says sorry but I didn't think you were interested due to lack of response so I made plans with someone else
>commence ass made delusional texts where this woman starts calling OP ugly and saying she was the one who rejected him
>>
Oh my original lord
>>
>>34240924
>here's me not caring and blocking you, but first I'm going to write a couple more texts
>>
shes rancid milk just like any woman over 27
>>
>>34240924
god damn, trashy American girls are my fetish

gavemeaboner/10

How easy will it be for me to score trash like that if I'm 6ft and European with a semi-good appearence?
I'm interested in those 'hitting the wall' ie. milf-looking
>>
>>34240924
>29
shes at the end of her rope looking to get the last bit of dick before she finds some sucker to lock down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUYYX13uB4E
>>
>>34241117
She attacks his looks because it's always the easiest thing. Also, how could she attack him? She don't know him, besides a profile picture and few things he might have said in chat.

Also, she's obviously desperate, and attack his looks becouse of "self defense".
If she really thinks OP is ugly, she wouldn't got this mad.

For OP: RUN!!!!
>>
>>34240924
>29
>not bending over backwards to accomodate any potential long term partner
kek, she'll learn once she hits 30
>>
>>34241386
>the value of pussy is only good from 18-29
>pussy get old like bread not wine
holy fuck im done
>>
>>34241378
She is the kind of girl that will smash your computer with a sledgehammer if she saw you talk to another woman.

You don't want to score trash like that.
>>
Seems kinda fake. If it is real though, goddamn. That insecurity.

>i dont sit on my phone texting faggots like you
>proceeds to send multiple paragraphs without receiving any response
>>
>>34240924
Please, reply with "At least I have a date tonight"

Then post reply
>>
I love how she basically turns her worries and self-esteem issues around and projects them on OP. She is soo fucking insecure.
>>
>>34241450
I would just hit-n-run, no further dates
I always have condoms but I dont know how to protect myself from a false rape accusation
>>
File: 1484168299950.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484168299950.png
129KB, 300x300px
>>34240924
If you can't take the pill after that, you're just living in denial just like the woman you are inside, man.
>>
File: 2465333.png (168KB, 432x518px) Image search: [Google]
2465333.png
168KB, 432x518px
>>34241649
>I dont know how to protect myself from a false rape accusation

Type out a terms of agreement for consensual sex and have her sign it
>>
>>34241168
Are you legitimately autistic? I asked what the fuckin green bubble in OPs pic said, not "please greentext the whole situation". For fucks sake dude
>>
>>34241779
Haha wow. Relax sperg.
>>
>>34241779
Are you colorblind, my dude?

>I actually just made other plans. I didn't think I was going to hear back from you. Sorry.
>>
>>34241649
>I would just hit-n-run
That's how they trick you
>>
>>34241099
No, what OP should do is say "there's something wrong with my tinder I can't see your messages eventhough I know you've messaged me. Can you repeat, please??"
>>
ITT: females take rejection so much worse than males.
>>
>>34241430
he is right, ya know. Bread really is a good example.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.