[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I blew literally all of my money on cocaine this weekend.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: coca.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
coca.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
So I blew literally all of my money on cocaine this weekend. Spent more than 600 hundred UK pounds in total ($700).

I kept picking up little bags, redosing every half hour, thinking "just one more hit".

Now I'm broke, won't be able to pay my bills/rent, and I've never felt worse in my life.

What would r9k do?
>>
get more
>>
>>34240620
>What would r9k do?
not do coke in the first place because it's a shit tier drug
>>
File: 1437613175972.png (79KB, 457x472px) Image search: [Google]
1437613175972.png
79KB, 457x472px
>600 hundred UK pounds in total ($700)
W-wait what?!
>>
>>34240620
tfw 600 quid is only 700 dollars

also I'd probably kill myself mate

that or go to rehabilitation
>>
>>34240668
thats not too crazy for a big coke night
>>
>>34240620
Personally, the only time I ever did a substance that wasn't pills was meth and that shit scared me away from illegal drugs. I'd stop buying drugs, apparently high doses of Ritalin is very similar to coke, and I stopped abusing Ritalin with nicotine. So maybe it may have the same satisfying craving killer effect with coke. I suggest you figure out a way to stop the cravings.
>>
File: drugsonr9k.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
drugsonr9k.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
hey op! guess what! You're a fucking idiot!

I'm so glad we have stupid, self-pitying mentally ill faggots like you teaching other people to get hooked on crack cocaine on this board!
>>
>>34240810

you know i was doing coke and meth for many years, i'd do it for a weekend, then get back to my normal life. now i couldn't stop myself from redosing. what's changed? i'm not enjoying life.

if you're depressed don't do drugs, if you are, they can be fun and you won't get addicted.
>>
>coke

You literally asked for this.

Also, don't do crack.
>>
File: genius iq.jpg (62KB, 537x375px) Image search: [Google]
genius iq.jpg
62KB, 537x375px
>>34240866
oh? You got depressed?

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING DRUG ADDICT

lmao get it together you bum
>>
Should of done acid or pills you bum lmfao.
>>
>>34240620
fuck bro, I blew my money getting drunk and cabbing around town and maybe some other stuff....

I am in the same boat, I have to start cleaning shit out and selling stuff...mini fridge, trumpet, whatever I don't need that someone will pay money for.
>>
File: P5G08.jpg (166KB, 537x1787px) Image search: [Google]
P5G08.jpg
166KB, 537x1787px
>>34240620
Make crack out of what you have left and sell it so some Niggers to recoup some of your money.
Use money to buy more coke and repeat.
>>
>>34240620
Well to start off i wouldnt be as dumb as to do so much cocaine. Do you feel the need to do more? If you do youre fucked, talked to a guy that did alot of coke, said it was fine the first few times, but after a while the first thing you think of when you wake up is how to get more coke, and while youre not on coke you feel more and more shitty.
>>
>>34241031
this is the thing. people blame drugs, but there are other things that can cause this.

Booze, hookers, gambling.

Everything is better in moderation
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.