[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autizmus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160917_161239.jpg (125KB, 749x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160917_161239.jpg
125KB, 749x895px
Today in uni i bought some coffee, the coffee container is next to the hot water for tea container. Both basically huge 500L thermos. My hipster thermos mug is dirty from drinking chocolate milk from it this morning, I see the boiling hot water and get an idea. I fill my thermos mig with 1/3 hot water, put the lid on and start shaking, at the third shake my thermos lid flies off in a violent explosion. boiling water is thrown in a 6 feet radius, cutie that was next to me getting coffee gets splashed with boiling water. She screams in agony, people start turning towards me. Hear people whisper
>He threw boiling water on her face
>maybe he's a jelly ex bf
>hey leta call the cops
I quickly fill my cup with hot coffee and run off as I hear chair legs scrape against the wooden floor as Alpha males rise to confront me.

Before I left I whispered "Domo Arigato" to the girl that I assaulted. Maybe the cops will hunt for a Japanese man instead.

picture not related
>>
So what happened after you ran off? Did you mean to splash her with boiling water?
>>
nigga looks like an oblivion character lmao
>>
>>34240544
Even if you explain that to the cops they won't believe you because they will have statement from multiple people saying it appeared you purposely threw hot water on her.
>>
>>34240958
And the worst part is they will assume running away was a 100% certain indicator of guilt. So they'll just ask you why you ran then if it was an accident. You're truly fucked if this girl decides to press charges. No one will believe you. She's a hot innocent girl and you're a male.
>>
File: 1484427498501.jpg (43KB, 585x398px) Image search: [Google]
1484427498501.jpg
43KB, 585x398px
>>34240544
>Before I left I whispered "Domo Arigato" to the girl that I assaulted. Maybe the cops will hunt for a Japanese man instead.

fucking kek
>>
>>34240698
nigga this happened like 4 hours ago, I won't know the consequences of my actions until I go back to uni tonorrow
>>
File: 1458509061872.png (324KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1458509061872.png
324KB, 720x438px
>>34240544
>Before I left I whispered "Domo Arigato" to the girl that I assaulted. Maybe the cops will hunt for a Japanese man instead.

You cant make this shit up
>>
>>34241009
>she's a hot innocent girl

Yeah she was probably hot after that boiling water
>>
>>34242078
Top kek, anon. Got a good chuckle.
>>
File: 1483456005270.jpg (8KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483456005270.jpg
8KB, 243x250px
>>34240544
>Before I left I whispered "Domo Arigato" to the girl that I assaulted
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.