[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get rangebanned from subreddits?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I was wondering since I can't go to reddit.com/r/incels anymore.

Did the leddit admins ban this sub or am I rangebanned? I even reset my IP.
>>
>>34240019
Wow, they set it to private. Faggots.
>>
>>34240019
Looks like they banned the subreddit mate. But why the fuck would they ban a subreddit called "incels"? Is being an incel a bad thing now?
>>
>>34240161
According to reddit, yes.

They always used to talk shit about that sub and laugh at the incels there because, in case you didn't notice BEAUTY IS A VIRTUE and UGLINESS IS A SIN. If you're an incel you derserve it, according to them at least. There was actually a video made about that subreddit

https://youtu.be/4VeCTtPazOU
>>
>>34240260
>normans hate us

wow, who knew
>>
>>34240019
Why would anyone but republicans know the answer to that?
>>
>>34240260
>https://youtu.be/4VeCTtPazOU
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>34240758
A forced meme.
The robot can give me a rimjob.
>>
>>34240758
Why is this shit getting spammed? Nice tune though.
>>
>>34240019
you're good OP

>You must be invited to visit this community

r/Incels

This is a sub for people, incels, who lack romantic relationships and sex, but mostly geared towards those lacking a girlfriend or seeking marriage. They are involuntarily celibate, or "incel". We're temporarily private due to drama.
The moderators of this subreddit have set it to private. You must be a moderator or approved submitter to visit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.