[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much should I "lower my standards" in pursuit of a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

File: QMmBZTZ.jpg (50KB, 654x960px) Image search: [Google]
QMmBZTZ.jpg
50KB, 654x960px
How much should I "lower my standards" in pursuit of a gf?
>>
You shouldn't have to
>>
What are your standards? It would be impossible to answer this question without that information.
>>
>>34238627
Dunno. Mine are as low as I can accept and they're still impossible.
>girl(female)
>skinny or average
>virgin and waiting for marriage
>>
>>34240343

Pretty much mine. No luck, but I'm not compromising any further.

Even though the thought of not finding someone bothers me, I do get a kick out of taking girls out, seeing that they're used goods and rejecting them later on.
>>
>>34240343
>(female)
It's sad as fuck that this has to be specified these days

>virgin and waiting for marriage
Impossible, even the fattest and most abominable aren't virgin. This requirement is what drives the "standards" up to impossible levels. Though it's a basic virtue, and it's lack is a red flag and shouldn't even be considered.
>>
>>34240343
Female
Not obese
White

All i need senpai
>>
>>34240343
Asking for a virgin is condemning your self to eternal loneliness sorry but dem da brakes kiddo.
>>
>>34240398
>White
Oh, great. Another autistic virgin NEET that wants a white pure aryan goddess 10/10 Stacy gf. Fuck off you shallow piece of trash.
>>
>>34240410
I know. I want to have a life of travel, so maybe one day in the near future I'll find myself in rural China and find a pure Christian azn qt untouched by Western corruption. That's about all I can hope for at this point.
>>
>>34240343
>alive

How do I lower them more?
>>
Don't lower your standards. Up your desirability instead.
>>
>>34240486
I'll be your gf. I'm a virgin, biological female, skinny, don't have any serious mental issues, and have been told that I'm pretty cute.
>>
>>34240471
Why do you attach so much importance to something as dumb of a criteria?
>>
>>34238627
XX genotype
A pulse
>>
>>34240508
Why are you a virgin in that case? Suspicious.
>>
>>34238627
The secret is not to ''lower your standards'' but to improve yourself by becoming rich or a Chad. Because if this was the secret to get a gf you could get a single mom or a landwhale by saying hi and being nice.
>>
>>34238627
>female
>didnt have sex outside of relationship

Dunno why everyone wants a virgin, sometimes women figurateveli and literaly get screwed over.
Fuck the bitches who fuck where they walk, one night standers and people who have drunk sex.
>>
>>34240574
It's because you want someone that wasn't fucked by countless other men, but I agree with you at this point there's no more virgin grils so if you really want a gf it's kinda pointless to worry about it.
>>
>>34240508
sure

what do we do now
>>
>>34240513

Virginity is pretty important, honestly. The more men a woman has slept with, the more likely she is to:

>Cheat
>Divorce
etc.

Plus, it's disgusting on a visceral level if she's not, and it's nearly impossible to not resent someone for sharing their most intimate experience with someone else.
>>
>>34240513
Because both partners being sexually exclusive to each other is important for a healthy, loving, monogamous relationship. You can't bond properly if you've given yourself to someone else and treat something as beautiful as sex like a recreational activity.
>>
Mine are

>female ages 18-22
>white
>not obese
>my height or shorter (5'9" manlet reporting)
>average looking (or better) face

My average face for a girl is likely a below average face for regular people so there's that.
>>
>>34240775
Virgins will cheat on you and divorce you.
>>
>>34241204

They can, they just do so at far lower rates than non-virgins.
>>
>>34240486
>>34240508
>>34240680

>tfw had a gf

what now beta cucks? Chad coming through AMA
>>
>>34240431
YOU fuck off, obvious butthurt shitskin girl.
>>
>>34240508
Where do you live? I'd only want a gf if we could meet up eventually. I don't trust long distance relationships.
>>
>>34240775
Virginity itself is a bonus, but not that important. What matters is that she's not a total whore. A couple previous sexual partners is not the end of the world, as long as they weren't one-night stands (or serious longterm relationships, which ill fuck things up in different way).
>>
>>34240343
>girl(female)
The female part is redundant mate dont let fags get to you
>>
>>34242157
In this day and age you have to specify anyway.
>>
>>34240513
Because these people are laughably insecure. Sure, they'll try to rationalize it, but the real reason is because they'll feel inferior about the fact that their non virgin girlfriend has more experience than them in something that can't be mastered by excellent googling skills.
>>
File: Rose111.jpg (42KB, 632x614px) Image search: [Google]
Rose111.jpg
42KB, 632x614px
Real Talk
Lower your standards, the more fun you'll have.
If you have no XP how do you expect to fuck the final boss?
What level are you OP?
>>34238627
>>
>>34242188

You caught me. It has nothing to do with data, faith or wanting to share an intimate experience. We're all just really insecure despite posting anonymously.
>>
Ops pic is truly horrifying
>>
>>34240574
I mean if she was raped I wouldn't count it if that's what you're saying.
>>
>>34242188
Actually, on a purely sexual level the idea of my first time being with a girl with experience seems hot. However, on a deeper emotional level I understand that being exclusive to your life partner will be vastly more rewarding than fucking sluts. Hence why I'm not going to go full degenerate normie even if it means I'll die alone.
>>
>>34242386
Why not share an intimate experience with someone experienced in intimate experiences? My guess is that the reason is that it would feel cheapened to you because she'd shared it with someone else and this the value would feel hollow to you. Is that correct? Explain then how that doesn't come from insecurity. Clearly, experience would make for a better experience, if you allow yourself to be a student in sexual ways.
>>
>still desiring a gf

Fucking normalfag.
>>
>>34242433
Haha touche. We've got a real robot in our midst gentlemen.
>>
>>34238627
Just don't be a ultra cuck
>>
I don't want a gf. I want a wife to have a large family with. But I know I won't be able to find a devout Christian virgin woman at my age so I've resigned myself to be alone forever.
>>
>>34242419
Wait, so any girl that is not a virgin is automatically a slut? How does that work? How is someone a slut if they were in a deep relationship that just didn't work out? Are you worried that if some man you don't know wasn't 'good enough for her' (fallicious considering that you don't know the history) that you won't be either? Cause that's not a healthy way to think, and once again takes root in insecurity.
>>
>>34242542
Sounds like we got a toastie roastie here, boys
>>
File: 1460274604615.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460274604615.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>34240431

I am AMAZED! at your faggy-ness
>>
>>34242564
I laughed. What is a toastie roastie? A champion of toasties everywhere? I toast to the roastie? You guys can be pretty funny sometimes.
>>
>>34242597
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NORMIE FUCK

GO BACK TO MYSPACE
>>
>>34242637
Do you really think that's going to make me leave? I'm honestly just trying to help. I was once a robot, but then I grew up.
>>
>>34242542
>How is someone a slut if they were in a deep relationship that just didn't work out?
A "deep relationship" isn't good enough. You should only be having sex if you're so in love you decide to get married. Not meme marriage like normies do either, it should be a real commitment based on undying love. If something goes wrong, both parties talk it through and fix it as opposed to throwing it away.
>>
>>34242663
All you're doing is shitting up the board with your relentless faggotry.
>>
I nearly fucked a fat midget with no teeth, im just gonna wait to grow older and hope it all gets better
>>
>>34242663
xd hey guys look at me and all my gfs xd you just need 2 b urself xd

omg why dont u take my advice?? xddd

na fuck off chaderoonie
>>
>>34242669
I agree with you, a deep relationship should be lifelong. But if you've never been in a relationship you know that it's not that easy. It's very easy to condemn someone for something in which you have no experience. To write off someone because a relationship that they had that was intended by both parties to be eternal but wasn't is quite extreme and severe.

In my case, I married a fembot. She has aspergers and hated everyone. We hooked up because we understood what it was like to be loners and isolated from society but those combined traits actually made it a horrible match. It's really hard to bond when you can't even talk to the other person.

So yes, we both made mistakes. She is not a virgin now. Is she an irredeemable slut? We're both much happier now that we're apart.
>>
>>34242696
All I'm doing is throwing some different opinions in to your little echo chamber hug box here. Sorry that in itself is offensive to you.
>>
>>34239171
Then why should females lower their standards for you? Half the shitheads on this website are already overweight.
>>
>>34242787
>we hooked up
>we got married
Sounds like you're both mentally retarded, not have aspergers.

I have aspergers. I find it painfully obvious that I need an SO with their own friends and shit to do when I need to be alone, and that can listen/understand my autismo interests.

I almost went ballistic when my parents tried to hook me up with an aspergers boy. That's like darwinism at work
>>
>>34243087
Yeah, it was a retarded thing to do. Lesson learned. We really tried at it though. It wasn't a flash in the pan thing. We were married for 10 years.

I'm dating a very social extroverted girl now and finally I fit with someone. We couldn't be more different in some ways, but it's how it should me. Of course we're both in our 30s so of course she's had sex too. If I wrote her off just because she wasn't a virgin I would be missing out on love the way it should be.

The point though is to tell the male bots out there not to write off girls just because they've had sex. Doubt anyone will listen though but I can still try.
>>
>>34243208
These robots are virgins. They deserve virgins until they are not virgins any longer.get the fuck off my board normal faggot
>>
>>34243358
It's like talking to a brick wall.
>>
>>34243399
>be retard
>do retarded thing
>become non virgin
>rightfully never get with a virgin
>virgins shouldn't be with virgin like I did
Kys
>>
>>34243208

If you're in your 30s, and you're not wealthy enough to justify a massive age gap, then obviously you have to compromise.

Honestly, I'd rather just die alone at that point, though.

Plus, I can't really help it. Statistics, data sets, etc. aside, I just resent any girl that I start seeing that has had sex before. There are obviously other massive risks involved in this, but even if I manage to suppress those feelings, I just lose interest and resent the person. I don't want to be cheated out of such an intimate experience.
>>
>>34238627
Two points down at absolute worst.
Don't be like Robbie.
>>
>>34238627

You all overthink this.

A 4/10 might find you the ugliest piece of shit of shit on the earth while the 9/10 across the room might think you are the hottest piece of ass.

The point is to find out by talking to them and not going autistic. Don't waste your time on women who are not interested in you... it's stupid and will only put you in orbiter mode. It is best to get an answer as soon as you can regarding sex/dating.

Finally get some decent clothes, get a haircut, and workout a little bit. You don't need to be a ripped turbo chad: just fit enough to not be fat or skelly.
>>
>>34243473
That's the thing though. It wasn't a compromise. I genuinely fell in love. I admit I do love fairly easily.

It does usually take a big risk though. It could have gone the other way for me, but it didn't. So I get not doing it. It's hard to be hurt a lot and keep going and doing the thing that keeps hurting.

Still, I think it's worth the chance. But that's just me.
>>
>>34243458
Lol believe me, the virgin experience isn't all it was cracked up to be. The sex was usually awkward and horrible.
>>
File: pepecrying.jpg (21KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepecrying.jpg
21KB, 400x388px
>>34243529
>be tall
>have a nice looking face
>be overweight
>immediately sink to a 3 or 4/10 for that reason
>not even 2/10's would be willing to date me
>>
>>34238627
I'm a 5'3 male med school student. I finish school soon and will go someplace to do my residency. What should my "standards" look like as a such a short guy? Do I just take anyone who is willing to date me? I don't want to just date anyone. However, I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone.
>>
>>34243854
Currently they shouldn't go above a 2/10
If you earn a decent amount of cash they can go up to a 5 or a 6/10
>>
>>34243854
Isn't that what dating is for? Giving them a shot and dumping them if their personality turns out to be horrible?
>>
>>34238627
Lower, than you think is possible.
>>
File: 1484028827941.png (132KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1484028827941.png
132KB, 554x439px
On my dating profile I'm pretty strict.

>Must not have kids
>Must not be fat
>Must have graduate degree or higher

I still had 3 dates last week. One was an optometrist, one was a PE teacher, and one was a veterinarian.
>>
>>34240486
I hope, you won't have too many difficulties acquiring a fleshlight. You will still need some luck, though. BE YOURSELF, keep trying.
>>
>>34240343
I pretty much assume 0% of women are virgins past high school

Chads and sexual liberation really put a stop to female virgins
>>
>>34240520
Is it necessary to be able to feel it through layers of fat?
>>
File: 235555214.jpg (25KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
235555214.jpg
25KB, 670x409px
>>34243854
>5"3

manlet, theres you'r problem
>>
>>34243794
I don't know if it's sad or alpha that you value food more than women.
>>
>>34241674
I had too. Probably, yours.
>>
>>34243529
all this means is dumb bitches cheat, get you a smart bitch
>>
>>34243926
Yes. I understand this. I'm asking what "tier" of women I should even attempt to date.
>>
>>34242342
I use glitches to skip major parts of the game.
>>
>>34238627
Mine are pretty low with exceptions.

>Female
>Thin/Chubby
>Preferably virgin
If she has had a boyfriend in the past, i need to see what he looked like and why they broke up.
I need this in order to know if she is one of those whores that dated bad boys and now realizes that was a mistake and is looking for a nice guy.
>>
File: madfrog.png (40KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
madfrog.png
40KB, 200x200px
>>34242969
How can we possibly raise ourselves their standards?

Girls are brainwashed from an early age to think they have to slut out with gangbangers and they are entitled to that lifestyle, just look at the media aimed at women to see it. If you are a college student who has to work part-time to make ends meet and can't afford to be part of that world they view you as an outsider, a creepy beta. They would rather let a trust funded Chad use them for sex or get a sugar daddy.

Not all women are like this, but the few who aren't get snapped up pretty quickly. They might as well not exist for a typical 1/10 male. Even if we lower our standards to extreme levels, most older women are not interested in us while the morbidly obese and mentally ill don't need a boyfriend, they need healthcare.

People keep telling me "hurr its not like that, dont listen to /r/theredpill, just be yourself and you'll get a gf", but I am rational and open minded, I hate those circle jerking redditors. It is just a fact. I have never observed what normies describe. When I approach a chubby unattractive girl she gives me the same look of contempt as everyone else and goes to her friends, says something and they all look at me the same way.

Feminists are actively engineering society to exclude beta males. They flip their shit when someone calls a girl "bossy", but they don't lift a finger when a beta is called "fuckface" "cunt" "prick" "twat" "creep" "little shit" daily. Feminist teachers trip over themselves when Stacy breaks a nail but when my life was falling apart they ignored me as I cried at the back of the class then expelled me, all because I was a disgusting little beta male, an object of hate for them. They falsely accuse us of being potential sex offenders just because we show romantic interest in someone while letting Chad off the hook for grinding on them and groping them at the club. It is obvious what is happening.
>>
>>34242431
It's economics, really. If someone fucks twenty people then sex is worthless to them, if someone doesn't fuck anyone then it still has value.

It's just a matter of wanting a person who also values the experience as something more than a way to kill time.
>>
File: image.jpg (460KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460KB, 1600x1000px
>>34244433
Come to the cordon bud.
We got vodka and kebab on the grill
Come come sidrovich is handing out free makarov and few boxes of bullets to anyone findings the stone flower artifact
Let's get STALKER
>>
>>34244433
Don't worry mate, they'll get what's coming to them, biting the hand that feeds you is bad, more and more men are waking up to this, sooner or later society will be in an severe uproar, it's already starting.
>>
File: women.gif (103KB, 500x814px) Image search: [Google]
women.gif
103KB, 500x814px
>>34244433
>When I approach a chubby unattractive girl she gives me the same look of contempt as everyone else
Reminder that all women consider themselves princesses.
>>
>>34243708
And that's why the want a virgin
They want the oppertunity to expo let each other for the first time or some hit
This is a faggot board and I'm going to /k/ /out/ and /fit/
Say la vee nerds.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.