[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The New Era has begun.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

YOU! YES YOU! THE TIME OF THE ROBOT HAS REACHED IT'S END, KNEEL DOWN AND OBEY YOUR WIZARD OVERLORDS

You spineless fucks need to accept you will forever remain KHVs and transcend into wizardhood

All you do here is either bitch and complain about girls you'll never have or those who treat you like human trash even though you still orbit them for a minute chance you'll even get to hold them ( spoiler: THERE ISN'T A GODDAMN CHANCE )

It's time you sorry sacks of shit manned up and own up to your true potential, to live in a realm without mention or merit of sexuality, and to hone your newfound time into doing whatever your heart truely desires

GIVE IN TO THE DARKNESS, JOIN THE WIZARDHOOD TODAY AND TOGETHER WE WILL CRUSH THE NORMIE BETA SCUM!!!
>>
>>34238268
2-3 different chads are posting here. I fucking give up.
>>
>>34238288
Welcome to the wizardhood brother, I hope in the coming days you can see the true power of blocking out any form of sensuality in exchange for our secrets of true potential happinesd. Lord kek smiles upon us.
>>
Do not let this thread die, we all must do our part in relaying lord kek's divine answer in combating the normie scum

WE MUST RISE. WE MUST REVOLT. WE MUST RESIST! TAKE BACK R9K TODAY!
>>
>>34238268
ALL HAIL THE WIZARDHOOD! ALL PRAISES TO KEK AND HIS TWIN PROPHETS, PEPE AND WOJAK!
>>
I have already. Women are disgusting and worthless. By nature. They are undeservant of me.
>>
File: coyote.png (666KB, 895x565px) Image search: [Google]
coyote.png
666KB, 895x565px
count me in boss
>>
>>34239279
>>34239189
>>34239113
Welcome followers old and new, and forever allow lord kek into your minds and souls. Smite any normie on sight!
>>
>>34239855
How do we smite the normies though? In what way?
>>
>>34240133
We all need to go writing REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on the same thread on tumblr or something.

Double the point if it's a female empowerment thread.
>>
>>34240170
Yes, and spread the word of our vast wizardly powers so that others may join lord kek's chosen path
>>
i'd like to join
>>
>>34240568
Lord kek welcomes all to wizardhood, so long as they vow to dissow all forms of sexuality and complaining out of their lives, and to banish all normies from r9k
>>
>>34241013
I will master!
>>
>>34238288
>>34239113
>>34239189
>>34239279
>>34240133
>>34240170
>>34240568
>>34241072
NOW GO MY CHILDREN! Sow chaos in the normies so that we may reap the eternal reward of peace and solitude from all outsiders. This is OUR board, do not allow the unworthy betas even a gasp of relief as it will only spell our sacred ground doom!
>>
Instead of being weird larpers contained to one thread, why don't you try and get as that /hiki/ board we've been wanting?
>>
>>34241220
Our presence can already be seen, meek disbeliever. If that is what you wish carry it out from your own will, your arrogant nature governs no respect from your peers
>>
File: IMG_20161222_014129.jpg (50KB, 479x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161222_014129.jpg
50KB, 479x459px
>>34241013
Can I still masturbate?
>>
>>34241434
2D only, if doubles get
>>
File: Kekeke.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
Kekeke.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
>>34241434
Kek is the God of NEETs, KHVs and losers, and you ask if you can still masturbate?

MASTURBATE TEN TIMES A DAY IF YOU CAN AND WANT!

After all, Kek is a peeper and is pleasing himself watching you atm
>>
>>34241434
Lord kek shall allow it, but only as a form of maintanence. Welcome to the wizardry brother
>>
>>34241521
looks like Lord Kek is indiscriminate towards fap material
>>
>>34241524
Then I'll join
>>
BUMPING THIS THREAD BECAUSE I FEEL THE POWAH
>>
>>34241836
Let this thread live on as a beacon for our newfound brothers, let us children of kek teach the normie filth that their presence SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED!
>>
>>34241013
>>34241524
Please don't spread disinformation about our mutual friend.
>>
>>34238268
Hail grand wizard. I want to join the wizardhood. I am ready to receive the enlightment of Kek and I want to smite all the normies of this board.
Tell me were our foes are. We should use this thread to put links of the places they sully with their presence.
>>
>>34242801
Can you not see they are everywhere?
>>
>>34242844
obviously but if we want to be effective against the normies, don't we need to elaborate tactics in order to track them down ?
>>
>>34243154
No. I think the most effective strategy here is the most simple. These normies are fueled on attention. The equivalent of cutting off their supply routes would be to not respond to them at all. I believe this will weaken them. So, man your battlestations and hold your positions!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.