[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boyfriend of 4 years and fiance decides to walk out without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1435228065959.jpg (254KB, 1408x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1435228065959.jpg
254KB, 1408x1100px
>boyfriend of 4 years and fiance decides to walk out without warning
>came home from work to a packed car
>said he wanted to be alone in life
>after seeing me get upset, starts backtracking
>says he wants to fix it and stays
>next morning says he lied and he's leaving again
>actually leaves
>few days later, meetup to figure out our financial split
>says he pretty much was just afraid of getting married so early
>wants to consider fixing it again
>wants to meet the next day to talk about it
>next day backs out on meeting and says he has to think about it more

Do I just drop this guy right here, or should I keep going along with this? Any similar experiences?
>>
leave it there i would say havent you suffered enough of this assclown?
>>
only idiots get married. youre essentially agreeing that if shit goes south you get half your stuff taken away. oh fuck that.
>>
>>34237829
I'm like him, so drop because I knwo exactly what he has

Commitment issues caused by bad social experiences involving the opposite sex, those what ifs will never leave. Made me completely stop wishing for a gf because this is what will happen in the long run. I can't help myself from escaping, it's like a basic instinct
>>
File: more bologna.jpg (42KB, 206x322px) Image search: [Google]
more bologna.jpg
42KB, 206x322px
>>34237934
he told me he wants all the benefits of having someone to hang out with without having to put effort into an actual relationship. he said losing me from his life completely would be like losing an arm, and he wants me to be his best friend.
>>
>>34237829
>>34237876
>>34237934
>>34237930
The first thing you can do is GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>34238000
He's just saying words to panicrescue the situation
Then he'll panic-break it off
Then panic rescue
break off
rescue
break off
You should see the pattern now

I've been going back and forth being full autism with girls while desperate for a gf and at the same time desperate about getting a gf and instead want my usual lonely life. There's no end, only second guessing, forever
>>
>>34238049
I got trips on that last post so I can stay.
>>
>>34238148
>putting vegetables INSIDE your meats

Holy fucking shit, how lazy can you be.
>>
>>34238049
i was hoping these were all just troll/bait threads but if so they're pretty fucking committed, aren't they

when did we start letting women talk again

fuck this board is going to hell in a handbasket.
>>
File: 1329109560014.jpg (84KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1329109560014.jpg
84KB, 251x251px
Murder him and get on with your life.
>>
>tfw roastie and know his feel
>just want to load up car and fuck off, away from family and fiance
>know that feels are garbage and I have to base my life off of tangible ends and their means, and that my feels can go fuck themselves
If he can't put that much together and pull through, it sounds like he's pretty retarded. Better he leaves now than if he left you while you were pregnant.
>>
marriage is a scam. why dont men understand this.
>>
>>34240121
holy shit this

if he cant push through it now just because "oh no i want a friend only" whats he gonna do when an actual little life is on the way?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.