[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
Daily reminder that if you have had sex/ have a girlfriend you are normie scum and need to get the fuck off my board
>>
File: 13847998.jpg (73KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
13847998.jpg
73KB, 505x431px
>losing virginity at 20 to a random hooker means you are a normie
>>
>>34237487
Show me your proof of purchase first you slimy fuck.
>>
>>34237487
Lost my virginity to a fat mentally ill chick who left me
>>
>>34237685
Alright that passes, you are still sacred roboto in the eyes of kek
>>
>>34237685
>a fat mentally ill chick
>who left me
Fuck you must have been pretty bad
>>
Normie/Chad here, why is having a girlfriend/having sex such an important thing to you all? The lack of having one and/or being a virgin /the/ defining feature of a robot to you all.

Sex is great, but it's not the end all be all...
>>
>>34237487
What about having a tranny slave
>>
>>34237737
Why do you even come here ?
Originalf
>>
>>34237737
Virgin here and I agree, my love of vidya and art transcend the need for a gf at any point in my life. One day I hope to be a grand wizard so that I may pass on the enlightenment that is freetime without interruption
>>
>>34237778
There's been a slew of frogposters on fit complaining about how life isn't fair and how women are the devil. So I decided to come see what cesspit they crawled out of.

It's a little sad to see all of this, because I was once like you all. Almost 300 lbs, didn't have a girlfriend until I was in college and the whole time I didn't understand why other people had it so lucky.

Turns out, if you don't care about yourself then other people have no reason to care about you. The first step to happiness is wanting to be happy & the second step is trying to make yourself better day by day.

I'm not saying go get a gym membership right now, put that off until your ready. But for now, go take a shower, shave, clean up those piss bottles, eat something healthy. It's a slow process but eventually you can become a person that actually deserves the attention from another person.
>>
>>34237825
Well hey, what makes you happy makes you happy. More power to you buddy.
>>
>>34237858
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS FALSE PROPHET CHADLING

It is the wizard life you truely desire! Forefeit your bloodline and become A TRUE GOD AMONG MEN
>>
File: 1484601369069.jpg (59KB, 906x832px) Image search: [Google]
1484601369069.jpg
59KB, 906x832px
Only normies use the pepe frog meme now.
>>
>>34237737
Because this board is meant for fucking robots, why won't you assholes let have at least one thing to ourselves, you already dominate the real world why can't you let us dominate this one single board in all of fucking cyberspace
>>
>>34237487

It's comfy here sometimes though, I can try to offer robots advise, aside from bee yourself
>>
You aint a robot if you're not virgin, is that hard to understand normie scum ?
>>
>>34237858
Some normie ass bullshit right here.

Clearly you can't relate in anyway so there's no point trying.
>>
>>34237942
Nah they left him like 2 or 3 years ago, nobody that goes to my college even remembers who he is now
>>
>>34237967
Only a fool would try and lead the r9k cattle astray, their destiny is already written in stone. The weaklings will sort themselves out, only the pure blooded will achieve wizardry
>>
>>34237963
Hahahaha you sad fuck!
>>
>>34238015
Go be a bitter prick somewhere else faggot
>>
>>34237858

>get a shower

We're not all living out of a car board box.

You don't understand and have made it quite clear in thinking that if someone is a virgin they automatically must be the worst person ever and that is how we end up remaining virgins.
>>
>>34237487

Fuck off and die soup vegetable.
>>
>>34238044
> (you) have made it quite clear in thinking that if someone is a virgin they automatically must be the worst person ever
I never said that, >>34238015 ain't me. I've met a number of women who prefer men who haven't slept around. I've been honest with my number before and that's stopped some girls from sleeping with me.

Being a virgin isn't the worst thing to have ever happened. Letting depression control your life is. I've been there before, but for some reason my Chad roommate pulled me up by my bootstraps and helped me take control of my life.
>>
>>34237487
I'm decent looking, have had girlfriends, and get hit on a lot. I'll never leave. Fuck you.
>>
>>34237529
Makes you a cyborg at least. True robots would never try something like that.
>>
>>34237858
I'm in shape, have been told I'm attractive by girls multiple times in person, dress/clean well.
However mentally I am a wreck, I can't form relationships with people and for feel disconnected with life. I am always tired.
Therapy didn't help. Forcing myself to socialize and faking normie didn't help.

I just want to stay in bed until my parents die so I can kill myself.
>>
>>34238173
You gotta find what makes you happy. If it's not women or vidya, find something. Maybe it's food, learning to cook a new meal, preparing the ingredients, spending the better part of a day smelling the food in the slowcooker.

Don't fake being a normie if you don't want to be. You have one life, don't throw it away making other people happy.
>>
>>34238173
Hey bro I've been there just pull yourself up take a shower and get rid of those piss bottles heh.
>>
File: 1473391183181.gif (514KB, 221x231px) Image search: [Google]
1473391183181.gif
514KB, 221x231px
>normie opens mouth and speaks within earshot
>>
>>34238216
The only thing I've ever enjoyed is lazily relaxing. I've tried music, sports, art, etc. In a variety of different ways.

Some of us aren't meant to be happy and there's a point you give up because you've tried to fix your problem but nothing works.

I'm sure many users of r9k could be happy. But some of us simply aren't capable. This isn't me being stubborn it's just what I've concluded over years of resisting.
>>
>>34237487
i have had gfs and all but I am a 30 year old loser who still lives with mom with no prospects of changing anything. Can I stay? Am I a cyborg?
>>
>>34238684
You may, but only if you keep your filthy normie secrets to yourself. Lord kek have mercy on your tendies
>>
>>34238732
Thanks lord.
>>
File: giphy.gif (761KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
761KB, 500x323px
you can't make me you lil homogay
>>
>>34237963
This board is meant for everyone. Fuck off back to wizchan if that triggers you.
>>
tfw neet
tfw rich
tfw disease tfw stoma tfw pretty wife tfw nice house and car

I feel like I have gotten the good things in my life by cheating and that the universe will give me terminal kanker any day now to balance itself out..

anyone know that feel?
>>
I think people on here who think being a normie makes you happy are the true normies here. True depression comes from having a good life and not being satisfied nor happy with it.

If you disagree you're the true normie here.
>>
>>34237712
W R O N G

He's a normie for even engaging in sex. Sex is disgusting and degenerate once you take away the mind numbing hormones. Every true robot knows this which is why we fap to release as much sexual feelings as possible.

>having the social skills to have any relationship
>wanting to have sex with a whale
>a robot

Oh please
>>
>>34237825
A-are your eyes glowing bright yellow with power?
>>
>>34237487
I just got done having sex with my wife was good
>>
File: Htdoga.png (174KB, 326x496px) Image search: [Google]
Htdoga.png
174KB, 326x496px
My friend says she believes in Karma

So far my Mum has cancer, and she's the only person in my family I like.

I'm lonely

No self confidence, even when I try I get denied so it makes it worse.

Feel like I'm always on the fringes of friend groups because I never fit in anywhere.

Everyone I know has had some kind of relationship.

No matter how hard I trying I'm still getting no where.

>Things normies say

Things will get better, believe me.

Still waiting on that good side of Karma.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>34237487
Losing your virginity at 10 years old to a 28 year old 300-plus pound greasy haired drunken Prairie Nigger on the back stairs of a Baptist Church is normal.
>>
File: Cake.jpg (88KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
Cake.jpg
88KB, 500x641px
>>34241103
Jesus christ what the fuck, pls don't be true
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34237487
This point needs to be gotten across.
>>
>>34237487
Join our Discord, we all hate Normies: https://discord.gg/yRSMs
>>
>>34237737
Because animu told them that kekekekek
>>
>>34237858
Is there a saying that is the opposite of "preaching to the choir"? because that is what you are doing
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.