[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel like your body is aging without you? I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: lainsad2.png (460KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
lainsad2.png
460KB, 1008x720px
Do you ever feel like your body is aging without you? I feel like people keep expecting me to know how to do things I don't know how to do or I'm not ready for. My mom made me go to college and my teacher keeps saying she's going to remove me if I don't complete this assignment today that I either have to go to the school for or pay for to do it over webcam at home, but I don't know anything about any of this. I can't drive and I don't have money of my own and my mom already left for work and I'm really scared. I don't know about any of this, I feel like I want to go home even though I'm already in my home. I don't think I was ready for college or work. I don't think I was ever even ready for grade school. I don't know what to do
>>
There needs to be a big bro programme for people like us.
>>
>>34237455
Having a big brother might be nice...

My only sibling is a little sister, but I always felt like I would make a much better little brother. I'm bad at handling responsibilities like that and being a big brother myself.
>>
File: we all know that feel.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
we all know that feel.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
i was stuck in a coma for 2 years when i was 14 and was conscious the entire time also my parents are fucking animals and i fucking despise them but during that time they kept coming enar me and touching me and whispering in my ear telling me how defenseless i was and how it could do anything to me and i couldnt stop it

>come out of coma
>expected to act 2 years older and more mature
>are you fucking dumb?

>still act 14 even now
>>
*same anon* also i was a complete normy before that and it turned me into an anon
>>
>>34237426
You feel like that because your pathetic excuse of a single mother didn't raise you to be able to handle this stress by teaching you life skills

Welcome to the "failed generation" brother
>>
File: 1479699892453.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479699892453.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
>we may not grow up
>but man we grow old
>>
>>34238321
That may be true, but I don't feel like I want to learn life skills now. I just want to play video games and be happy
>>
>>34237820

Damn dude, that's really awful, sorry

I know what it's like being stuck years behind everyone else like that, when I was the same age I got sent to juvee for 3 years, when I got out I couldn't do shit. I'm 24 now and I still feel like I'm 18, but things have gotten better, I forced myself to learn how to drive and do taxes, and how to get a job.

You just gotta take some initiative, there's endless resources online to teach you. Even if nobody else is willing to.

I'd recommend getting the fuck out of college for now though until you are in a more stable state, you're just wasting time and effort being there right now it sounds like.
>>
File: homer_falling.png (360KB, 657x495px) Image search: [Google]
homer_falling.png
360KB, 657x495px
>>34237820
>in coma
>conscious the entire time
pick one
>>
File: jj9sd2X.gif (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jj9sd2X.gif
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>34238533
it means i knew what was happening around me because my brain was active sometimes but i couldnt move or survive off a machine
>>
>>34238707
Was it boring? That sounds like hell for me.
>>
>>34237455

That wouldn't help. It's easier to be fat racist who blames the Jews for the world's problems. You won't change if you keep thinking that any advice that you don't agree with is wrong.
>>
File: 43243123412.jpg (86KB, 1440x1088px) Image search: [Google]
43243123412.jpg
86KB, 1440x1088px
>>34237426
You seem to be programmed wrong
Dont you see all those other people around you acting normal?
But..I can relate anon..
>>
>>34240561
Programmed wrong? What do you mean?

When I go out I don't really see people my age so I don't feel very strange about it. My brain sort of registers them as adults so it feels natural that they'd act differently than me, but sometimes I do see people my age acting differently and it makes me feel weird and bad.
>>
File: come in.png (351KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
come in.png
351KB, 639x480px
>>34240842
>What do you mean?
You are not working correctly.
Everyone behaves diffrent.But as they age they grow up.
I don't know if it makes any sense..whatever
>>
>>34240923
So you mean I didn't grow up like everyone else, like I was supposed to?
>>
File: DONT DONT DONT.jpg (133KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DONT DONT DONT.jpg
133KB, 1440x1080px
>>34240996
> like I was supposed to?
Well..In that way yes.Society says you should grow up and get to work
But some (like me) have no interest or motivation to work for paper etc
I'm 20 now.I have wasted 4 years to get a better education.I mean I got it but I still have no job.Because no interest.
>I didn't grow up like everyone else
You propably grew up like everyone else.Parents..and so on.
I cant really expLAIN it.Trying to figure it out myself
>>
>>34241157
I hope we both figure it out eventually.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.