[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else completely fucking alone and fucking bored

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

who else completely fucking alone and fucking bored
>>
I feel hollow. Nobody needs me and I find it hard to care about anything anymore. I have nothing to look forward to.

But dying is a hassle.
>>
>>34236238
tell me about yourselff
>>
Ive been alone for months but i like it, its the only way i can cope. I am a horrible person, my mom and little sister who live in a another city want me to visit but i just cant bring myself to go, being alone is the only way i can manage to survive.
>>
File: diduno2.jpg (65KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
diduno2.jpg
65KB, 960x640px
>>34236263
oh well i dont consider myself a horrible person and i fucking hate it

theres just no place for me fucking anywhere
>>
I'm spent the past few months being alone, I've got no friends which isn't helpful as I need a distraction from being misreable. I started going to the gym which is the only excuse I have to leave my room, I wish I was back in my home town living with my parents again, at least that way I'd have some company. I'm trying to learn German, I'm trying to better myself. Maybe by the end of 2017 I would have acomplished something, 2016 was a year of doing nothing but getting getting high by myself studying for university exams. Now I'm off that shit I hope I'll find peace, but probably not.
>>
>>34236255
Honestly I'm just an ordinary guy. I've never had anything truly horrible happen to me so I think I don't have a right to feel sad.
Parents divorced before I was born so I never had a father, he'd visit me from time to time when I was little but stopped during teenage years because he went to prison for a drug related crime. Mother never remarried. I don't think either of my parents are truly bad people, they just make mistakes like everyone else.
I managed to have best friends during middle school all the way to high school but we eventually drifted away. Never had a girlfriend so I missed out on young love. I started losing interest in studying just as I was finishing high school. I fucked around for about 4 years until I decided to stop and try to have a career. I decided I wanted to be a doctor and I actually managed to get into med school last year. But my interest is slowly fading and I don't think I ever had the motivation to keep my studies up. I dropped out and now thinking about either getting a job or suicide. I dunno.
>>
i dont even want to talk about problems and whining i just literally want a friend so i can go forward god fucking dammit but it seems places such as this are the only places wherre i can say whatevcer
>>
File: 1484394415674.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484394415674.png
189KB, 450x472px
>>34236213
>Not completely fucking alone and having the time of your life
You're a waste, OP.
>>
>>34236327
whats keeping you from making new friends if i may ask
>>
>>34236344
yet youre here i believe you loser
>>
>>34236347
I CAN make friends by pretending to be "normal" but I lose interest, talking to them is downright boring at best and irritating at worst. I do like to joke and riff with people but outside of that I don't care enough to keep up with them. Same goes for online friends. I think I'm really boring myself.
I think I can't connect with people in any way that really matters.
>>
>>34236385
so i got my answer. what do you like
>>
>>34236396
Generic anon interests.
-Video-games, although not as much as I used to.
-Anime, I don't care if it's "moeshit" or pretentious artsy crap, if I'm entertained I'll watch.
Those are the big ones.
Movies and TV shows I guess but I'm not too big on those and I haven't watched that many. I'm don't have the attention span for books.
I like a lot of different music. Sports don't interest me except for boxing or things like that.
And I think that's about it. If you were expecting anything special, too bad.
>>
>tfw commiting suicide by eating msg chips
>>
File: yuiyuityudtfy.gif (1MB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
yuiyuityudtfy.gif
1MB, 500x267px
>>34236454
i found out that people are the derogatory terms they call themselves most of the time, if not 100% of the time.

i tried so hard to unlock the hidden potential of people, but it seems they just dont have any after all.

im so fucking disappointed in this world. it seems im the only one of my kind. and like you, i dont like being around most people for good reasons.
>>
>>34236213
>bored
you misspelled "boring"
>>
>>34236561
nah speak for yourself retard
>>
>>34236213

Literally me right now.

I've tried putting myself out there in Community College, but it just goes nowhere. I actually just went to a new round of classes yesterday, and I can already tell it's going to be another uneventful semester. No (single) qts, no people that I can talk to, etc.

I'm thinking about dropping them all and just getting a job, but I don't know. I'm just tired of being alone. Everything I used to kill time with is now boring and unfulfilling.
>>
>>34236519
What do you mean by "unlock hidden potential of people" exactly?
>>
>>34236591
make them go back to their core and work up from there in a completely natural setting this time
>>
>>34236213

Stick something up your bumhole.

It will probably make you feel good and you won't be bored anymore.
>>
>>34236590
what are you studying
i dropped out after a month
>>
you should start playing old school runescape 20+ hours a day its easy to make friends and find a good clan once u get to the high levels and everyones edgy as fuck like us. also their reddit has decent memes

http://oldschool.runescape.com/
>>
>>34236744

I was planning on going into Law School. I have the grades for it. Well, I had the grades for it before last semester. I went through a pretty shitty period, and just blew a bunch of stuff off and my test scores didn't carry me. I still passed, I just now have a 3.5 GPA which is shittier than I'd like.

I don't know what I'm doing now. GPA issues aside, I'm 22, and I've just been dicking around at Community College and I need to pick something that'll let me start making decent money earlier.

I might switch to something STEM, but I'd have to re-teach myself math, because I haven't done it in years.
>>
>>34236213
i just induce mania and find tons of shit to do
a day goes by when your dusting the house 4 times a day and talking to yourself
>>
>>34236327
When people ask you about yourself, you don't tell them your entire life story.
>>
>>34236213
>4chan
your qestion must be : Who is not lonely and about to kill himself ? the answer will be none
>>
>>34236815
hope that works out for you, i have 1 year to waste in complete solitude before i can try to apply for my program

>>34236953
well thats the kind of post i wanted from him doesnt matter
>>
File: laugh.png (267KB, 738x825px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
267KB, 738x825px
>>34236953
Well. There was nothing else I could have said.
What would you have said?
>>
File: 1484572299274.jpg (75KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1484572299274.jpg
75KB, 500x725px
>>34236768
Fellow osrs user :)
Yea its a great time killer and you can meet people who have the same interests
>>
>>34236696
I like the way you think. What methods do you use?
>>
File: panties.jpg (45KB, 468x481px) Image search: [Google]
panties.jpg
45KB, 468x481px
I'm a bipolar pervert with social anxiety, even when i get the courage to get close to people i scare them off.

feeling empty right now
>>
>>34237126
Through art and beauty, through nature, through the divine

one method is getting to know the core of their beliefs and fear, and then knowing where they indulge their mind in for the most part

you need to also see how they grew up, the sum of their environment

because your soul is the independent variable, which can be warped from the sum of your life experience, which creates your ego, which is bad if you cant manage to see through it.

they need to find themselves again
>>
>>34237262
if you can confront the core of their shitty beliefs with the truth, and replace the shit they indulge in with better stuff, then we're getting somewhere
>>
>>34237279
>>34237262
the person then attuned with his inner nature and the outer nature of the world, he can do nothing but go upwards. this is the kind of people who are harmless to mix with, even beneficial.

and this is the kind of woman you want.
>>
>>34237262
>>34237279
>>34237306
You have any tips for doing this to yourself?
>>
i don't think anybody here would understand what's like to be actually fucking alone.

no friends, nobody. just no fucking one soul around you. no one to talk or share anything with.

i don't know what should i do, i don't know if i even care anymore.
>>
>>34237338
Well I can't speak for the whole world. You need to be highly contemplative and introspective in order to never lose track of who you are. Because everything that your mind absorbs, and I say literally everything, will have an impact on your subconscious. so you need to keep that in check, your whole life.

then there is the obvious, dont willingly absorb poison. you need to feed your mind beauty and truth. then im not sure what next. I want a woman to mix my blood with and transform and be an actual man. with such basic needs fulfilled I think the rest will come.
>>
>>34237385
hey dude IM this guy except i have some family around.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.