[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad here, AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 3

File: 1483604594192.jpg (86KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
1483604594192.jpg
86KB, 500x684px
Sup, robots, I usually browse /fit, /k, and /pol, but I'm bored.

I've had sexual intercourse with 34 women and if you want to count oral sex as sex, my number would be mid 40's. I've been with the same woman for 3 years now and just proposed the other day - she said yes.

Usually if I come on /r9k it's to laugh, not that I'm laughing 'at' people per se, I used to be awkward around women a very long time ago, so I laugh 'with' you guys. But anyway, ask me anything about women, dating, sex, etc.
>>
>>34235664
Post your pic. If you're not attractive looking then maybe your advice will have some grain otherwise you're a Chad.
>>
Are you one of those "ugly duckling" late bloomer Chads or did you genuinely struggle because you had very little to work with?
>>
>>34235664
>claims to be a chad
>34 women

mfw ive fucked 41 girls. you're not the real r9k chad buddy. fuck off.
>>
>>34235664
>ask to borrow a pen from girl
>she says no
I love it when they're hard to get, I'm also a chad so yeah
>>
>>34235693
>>34235711

Hmm... well, I'm only 5'9''. I have a good face and good jaw, though, but I was completely clueless about fashion/looks until about half way through grade 9. I dressed and acted like a nerd up until then. Girls thought I was "cute" but in a "nerdy" way.

So I'm not some 6'2'' massive shoulder jock. I am very fit now, but damn did I have to work on it. Took me a decade to get jacked (I'm 175 lbs, 7% bf now)
>>
>>34235744

This ain't a dick measuring contest, fag. I'm not here for you, I'm here for the guys who are struggling, if they want to talk about their shit. My friend has fucked almost 200 girls, I never claimed to be the highest.
>>
>>34235757
>5'9''
>chad
HOLY FUCK THIS DELUSION KEK
>>
There is no milk in the fridge. Can you go out and by some?i am thirsty.
>>
>>34235757
Who gives a shit about fashion sense if you have good face and jaw? You're another 8/10 who pretends that he had a struggle. Nothing personal but fuck you for making me believe that i could've learn something from you.
>>
>>34235792

lol... maybe women can smell the salty/turbobeta attitude on you

no one can help you if you think like a rotten cunt and act like one
>>
>>34235826
>turbobeta attitude
Uh huh and that tells me a guy with good face and nice jaw. Your arguments are worthless because of that.
>>
>>34235664

Hey Chad, /pol9k/ here. Couple of things:

>Where are you meeting women?
>Where should I be looking to meet women that are virgins? (It's not even insecurity at this point, look at the statistics in threads posted on /pol/ constantly).
>/soc/ says I have a decent face, but I'm 6ft & 113 lbs. Do I have to get /fit/? Exercising feels horrible?
>How do you typically ask women out? Every time I tried back in High School, it was never clearly defined as a date so there was confusion on both ends, but clearly defining it feels wrong.
>How do you know when to go "Goybook Official?"
>What should I be dressing like? I need new clothes, but /fa/ is terribly unhelpful.
>Where have you typically taken women on a first date? Movies/dinner seems so cliche.

I'm sure there's something else, but I'm drawing a blank right now.
>>
>>34235826
I can confirm this. Hell,making friends in general requires you to be positive. Its not even a "got the looks" thing,it is a "having a good attitude on life" kind of thing. You have to ask yourself "Would you hang out with you?"
>>
>>34235664
I don't really get it. I'm 33 and never had gf. While growing up and in my 20's people straight up told me that I was either ugly or weird.

I tried lifting for 10+ years (started when I was 21) but I still look weak/didn't get any gains.

I don't really know what to do man. I never had any friends before or anything. I just wanna learn how to socialize, but I don't know where to start.
>>
>>34235847
This is very true

>>34235841

Best place to meet women is somewhere that you are taking charge (being a man) and where they are having fun. A good example is a ballroom dance class where you take the lead. Another example would be if you got into rock climbing and got good at it, then girls would start asking you for advice.

Virgins? Best way to achieve that is to date young and upper-class

Working out shouldn't feel horrible, you must be doing it wrong. Please do some research, spend some time on /fit. Working out is one of the best feelings in the world, bro.

When asking a woman "out", I usually just pick something I want to do and ask her to join me, like going to eat at my favourite restaurant, or going to see a play that I've been meaning to see. Obviously ask the girl into theater to the play, ask the foodie to the restaurant.

(answers cont.)
>>
>>34235847
>having a good attitude on life
basically faking myself for being accepted by normies? fuck you.
>>
>>34235895

(answers cont)

I'm no fashionista, I hate shopping for clothes. Don't force yourself. Spend some time on google and stick with the classics for men. You don't need to look like a fashion exec, just look clean and organized. Women like to buy clothes for their man and dress him up anyway, so once you get a girlfriend you will get a steady supply of new clothing. About 80% of my clothes were bought for me by women in the last 10 years.
>>
>>34235905
Nigga thats not what i said. I said be positive with life,meaning accepting yourself and how life is treating you. You only get to live it once,be happy you get to.
>>
>>34235664
>browse /k/ and /pol/
>chad

Kek, please hang yourself, it will save everyone the pain of seeing you stumble through life in the normie grey-zone of poorly-attempted popularity.
>>
>>34235866

You're 33 and never had friends? I wouldn't know where to begin to help you, I think you need a shrink.
>>
>>34235926
What brands does she buys you?
>>
>>34235905

bro, no one cares. We're not going to do all the work for you. No one is going to come in your house and drag you outside and make you a better person. If you want to sulk in your room like a cunt, that is where you will stay until you die.
>>
>>34235951
Ooh, i should be scared by your talk? The only difference between me and you is that you've had good opportunities and you always been in the right spot at the right time.
>>
>>34235945

CK and A&F fit well on a built guy (like me). A lot of my casual stuff is A&F or Lacoste and my dress shirts and suit jacket are CK.

I used to wear GAP because it fit well. Don't buy GAP, though, women seem to dislike it
>>
>>34235980

Once you die, you're gone, and no one will remember you. No one will care that you wasted your life. You're only hurting yourself. You can choose to sit with that chip on your shoulder and have a shitty life, or you can choose to do something about it. It only affects you.
>>
>>34235980
Not him but have you ever took charge of your life and tryed to change how you are? Be honest with me. Have you ever tryed leaving your comfort zone and changing who you are? Or are you complacent being a loser all your life. Because if you are,thats fine and all,but dont lash out at people who are actively trying to help others who dont have your worldveiw.
>>
>>34235940
Yeah I'm talking to like 3 of them. Just wondering how you got gud at socializing with people.
>>
>>34235664
>chad >browses pol pick one
>>
>>34235895
>>34235926

Thanks for the responses, a few follow ups and an additional question or two.

>Somewhere that I'm taking charge
The only thing that I'm really well-versed in are books. What are a few entry level hobbies that you would recommend that might work out better for this specific purpose.

>Date young & upper-class
Any suggestions on where I should be looking for girls like this specifically? I'm 22, I've been skewing my college schedule with "Intro To" courses for this purpose specifically, but it's just not working and I can already hear the clock ticking.

>working out
I'll spend some time lurking on /fit/, but given my height/weight, should I expect this to be mandatory (i.e. see gains before bothering) or does that only matter for fat people.

>Classics for men
I've given this a shot before, but it seems off. Everything I see is typically suited for late 20s early 30s "young guys." Late teens/early 20s 'fashion' brings up far less results. Do I bite the bullet and just try classics or is that off-putting and "try-hardish" given my age?

>At what point do you typically have "the relationship talk" with a girl you're seeing (discussing whether or not you're properly dating and inquiring as to where things are headed and what both parties want from the arrangement)?

>Is an existing social circle necessary? I've had friends before, but the ones I cared to keep into contact with have moved out of town, others I've just ignored for years.
>>
>>34236050

I always had friends as a child, it's just that all my friends were also nerds.

So you're an awkward robot? Find other awkward robots to hang with. What do you like to do?
>>
>>34236025
>tryed to change how you are? Be honest with me
Plenty of times. In the end it was complete waste of time because there were no major changes.
> Have you ever tryed leaving your comfort zone and changing who you are?
I did and nothing happened.
>actively trying to help others
I reminds me if they would be a tall person who would say to short people - if you want to be tall you just have to believe. Sure he gives an advice but it's validity is a complete different thing.
>>
>>34236072

Wait, are you in college/uni? Because if yes, that makes things 100% easier.

Entry level hobbies? Man... there are so many options, what are you into? You could join a casual/intramural sports club that does things like play dodgeball or volleyball. Most schools will have a ballroom dance club - if that interests you I would highly recommend it, there is endless pussy in that. There might be a book club - girls read, they read more fiction than men, in fact.

At 22 it's no problem for you to date a freshman, and there are virgin freshman girls, probably about 10% of them are.

There's no need to wait until you get built, you should be getting fit for you anyway, not for some woman.

Also, there's no problem in dressing older. When I was in 1st year I dressed in slacks and dress shirts with a wool coat. Women thought I was older, it wasn't a bad thing.

Let the woman bring up the "relationship talk" - always. Never bring it up.

Also, your age is perfect for making friends and a new social circle.
>>
>>34236085
>if you want to be tall you just have to believe

Nigga,nobody fucking says that. Literaly nobody. Give me one instance in where someone has said that.just one.

And i can see you are too adamant in your beliefs to actualy listen to me. Sure you are hearing my words but you will never,ever listen. You are a lost cause and deserve to be a loser. Go be a loser somewhere else. I tryed being nice to you but its obvious you don't intend to listen or take the advice. So go ahead and fuck off. Never come back. Even in a community of outcasts you are shamed. Good bye.
>>
>>34236148
You seem a little tense buddy. Where do you think you are in the first place?
>>
>>34236156

He's right, though. As I was saying, no one can force someone else to get their shit together, a person has to want to help themselves before anyone else can help them.
>>
>>34235664
Can i slit your throat.
>>
>>34236170
>, a person has to want to help themselves before anyone else can help them
Sure, i'm attending therapy but that doesnt write off the major thing that a lot of major things in your life are coincidences which dont depend from your actions.
>>
The end goal of actually doing all those stuffs is one : sex. And i'm not interested in having sex. Because i WILL fail. Either they won't stick around or they'll cheat on me.
>>
>>34236186

Cool. More pussy for the rest of us.
>>
>>34236185
You lack the will to overcome your obstacles. Thats all there is to it.
>>
>>34236185
Oh wow, look everyone, it's fucking Plato over here.

Look, dipshit, we don't even know if free will exists, maybe everything is deterministic and free will and consciousness are an illusion.

Or... maybe not, currently there's no way to tell. Sitting there and crying and telling other people their accomplishments mean nothing isn't going to help YOU. This isn't about me, I'm fine, this is about YOU.
>>
>>34236201
Yup, you probably have a bigger dick anyway so you deserve it. I don't. I deserve the ugliest, the most desperate, the lowest self esteem. Even though i dress pretty /fa/ and i have 7/10 face
>>
>>34235778
5'7" Chad here. I have fucked over 100 girls.
>>
>>34235984
A&F got washed after ripping off AE, their jeans have wrinkles in the crotch area.
CK is alright. I buy polos there, but the dress shirts fit like a large on me in xs. I have to tailor most of my clothes.
Gap is crap, I agree with you on that one. I have moved on to more pricier things like All Saints.
I don't mind thrifting NOS condition vintage suit jackets. Like review brah does, but with a better slimmer fit.
I could say I got better style sense than your GF, even though, I don't really feel the need to brag about it about it.
>>34236009
It's all about what you did in life. I'm always having crazy and bold dreams, maybe you will hear from me next year in the news, and you wouldn't know you were talking to me. If I manage to finally pull myself out. Change the world rather than accumulate vain women and money.
>>34236025
I want to feel superior to women, this why most of us are losers today. I regret not swinging my fists during my teens. The schools trained me to be a meek coward, and shamed me when I was a rebellious.
>>34235951
I don't really like sticking to people like I used to during my needy childhood years. That's the problem with most guys here. They want the perfect friend to be around. I will just simply pretend to be nice with a smile and go on about my business.
>>34235940
I lied to my shrink when I was a kid. I don't think I need him. He was a nice man though, but most just wanna hook you on pills that will make you a cuckoo. I'm in my early 20's.
>>
>>34236217
>lack of will
That's a slippery slope because you've meant that i want something and i cannot get that thing because of my lack of will. I'd say it's more about seeing world as a meaningless and hopeless place in the first place. Unlike other physical challenges like getting /fit/ or getting confidence with girls - there's no plan here. You either find meaning in it or not.
>>34236218
>accomplishments
If you're OP then i criticize the only thing of yours is face/jaw and not getting /fit/, developing fashion sense and etc. Getting good face doesnt depends from your willpower or anything else - it's just getting lucky. Therefore majority of your success relies on getting lucky.
>>
>>34236230

Nope, my dick is 6 inches, completely average. On that note, 5'10'' is average height, and as I'm 5'9'' and wear boots often and have good posture, I look about average height.

It's a myth that a man needs to be very tall to get women, or needs a big dick to make a girl cum.

Think about it, do you like big tits? A lot of guys do. It's be awesome to fuck a girl with natural, perky E cups, but if you meet a really cool girl with a pretty face and some cute little B cups, are you actually going to stop fucking her just because her tits aren't huge? No.

Unless we're talking micropenis range, dick size is largely irrelevant for most women. Some women are "size queens", but you wouldn't have a chance with them anyway, nor are you missing out on anything.
>>
>>34236137

>Are you in college/uni

No, just a community college, not a proper one. I have no clue what I'm doing there at this point. I wanted to transfer to a proper one, but I missed the deadline for next year. So I'll be 24 before I can actually attend one. Seems like a pretty big waste, tbqh. Granted, Community College is AWFUL for meeting people.
As far as hobbies go, I've always stuck inside and read/played vidya. I suppose I'll have to see what else there is to do in my town, and go from there.
>>
>>34236270
I will also add that back in HS pretty Stacys will poke or shout at me to give me complements for my clothes.
>>
>>34236282
Yeah i know but it just makes me feel like i'm below you when i know i'm smaller than you. And yes i'm a lot smaller than you, even though not a micropenis, but i'm less of a man than you. It makes me feel small as a person and just inferior to you. It makes me feel like my gf is thinking about another guy. It makes me feel like you deserve my gf more than i do. It makes me feel like you're above me, you're stronger than me. And if my gf was fucking someone else, i imagine she would moan and gasp really loudly, louder than she has ever been with me. And that crushes me. It makes pursuing women not interesting for me. It makes every woman does not seem attractive.

I don't know the connection but i lost passion in anything as well. Nothing seems interesting, everything is pointless, i don't know what i want in life. I can't form emotional bond with people, i can't make friends with anyone, i don't care about anyone.

Fuck, i'm a monster.
>>
>>34236420
"Compliments" I meant
>>
File: IMG_0520.jpg (117KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
117KB, 680x697px
>>34235664
Serious question Chad, if you're really straight, no matter how qt a pre-op tranny is, you won't like her right? Asking for a friend
>>
>>34236445
Penis size does not define the man. You just seem to have a serious confidence issue.
>>
>>34236500
>pre-op tranny
So a guy?
>>
>>34236539
Pretty much, but still pretty femmy
>>
>>34236511
Yeah idk man it just annoys me when someone feels better about themselves when they see my penis. Like, that shit really enrages me. Like it makes me want to say to their face "look, i have better music taste than you, i dress better than you, and i'm sure you can never debate me on capitalism."
>but boy, i can steal your gf easily
"......."

That would really ruin me
>>
>>34235757
>Girls thought I was "cute" but in a "nerdy" way.
How did you fix it?
>>
>>34236638
I'm not the chad but I have this friend
>beta nerd kid, kinda qt
>starts working out
>becomes alpha
>not really nerdy anymore
He's gay, but if he wasn't he'd probably get mad pucci
>>
My legs still hurt, from two days of running, and i'm also starving myself tonight, and i will run again tomorrow. I hope the pain goes away tomorrow.

I also jelq everyday. Just started two days ago. I hope it can straighten my penis and enlarge it to average size.
>>
>>34235664
>/fit, /k, and /pol,

Stop this shit you filthy fucking newfag.
>>
>>34236445

Just from browsing the internet I can tell you that there are a lot of guys out there who are depressed and doing nothing with their lives, not dating women, and have huge dicks. Your issues can't be blamed on your small dick. That's not your fundamental problem.
>>
>>34236500

I can't ever imagine wanting to fuck a tranny, and I've met some almost passable ones. So, no, I'd never date or fuck a tranny.

That said, I have no problem being friends with a trans person, theoretically, and I actually do have a trans acquaintance.
>>
>>34236638

I had terrible stage fright, and fear of heights, and couldn't talk to girls. I joined army cadets, started playing baseball, and started doing theater. By the end of HS I was one of the better players on my B baseball team, which I'm fine with, and had the lead role in a few plays, and had completely conquered my fear of heights and was getting ripped. Oh, and I stopped wearing such stupid glasses and got a better looking frame/wore contacts sometimes, and got a better haircut
>>
>>34236789

I've been coming on 4chan since 2007. Does that make me a newfag? At what point do I stop being a newfag?
>>
>>34235664
Greetings, Chad. I noticed you said you have had intercourse with 34 women, but if we are counting oral sex as well, it would be mid 40s. My question is, how do you get a blowjob with no sex. Does she just blow you and you tell her to stop and put your dick away? Or do you just cum and say "well that was fun, but we are done now"? How does this work?
>>
>>34235757
You were always a chad. You were always cute. I will slap your shit in ww3
>>
>>34237949

How does it work? I hate condoms, that's how. If I got a girl in bed I'd either stick it in raw or, if she insisted on a condom, I'd get her to just suck me off instead.

I know, it's irresponsible, and I had a wakeup call many years ago when a fuckbuddy of mine got an STI. I've been really lucky to not get one even tho I stuck my dick in almost all those 34 vajays with no rubber (it helps that only one of them was black).

I know it was risky, and I wouldn't recommend it, but I honestly can't enjoy sex with a condom. I'd actually rather get a hot handjob than fuck with a plastic bag on my dick.
>>
>>34235664
According to /r9k/ standards, I'd be a chad too. But here's what makes me think you aren't a very mature Chad:

>I've had sexual intercourse with 34 women and if you want to count oral sex as sex, my number would be mid 40's
That number is pretty disgusting, but I can't really call you out because I went through a phase in college when I just wanted sex. Didn't care about the person I was in, I just wanted to get off and move on. As you get older though, you find out that sex isn't that important. Eventually it is just going through the motions, it becomes empty, hollow, a means to an end.

What reignites that fire isn't the fact that you want to hit a magic number of stacy's you've fucked. It's that you eventually find someone that you have a connection with. Sex is /so/ much better when you are with someone you actually care about. Not some nameless face you met at a bar an hour ago.
>>
how do you get out of the robot phase if you've been in an all-male education for all of your life?
>>
>>34238006
Hey Chad! There is this one girl who I think likes me, how can I know for sure?
>>
>>34237949
Different Chad here, if you aren't afraid of pussy juice you can go down on her first. For some reason if you can get her off first she typically gets /much/ more into it.

A hookup bj is pretty much just that. She cums, you cum, you go your separate ways.
>>
>>34238023

Everything you've said is completely debatable. Human sexuality is complicated and you give no indication of being able to grasp it.

There is a thrill in fucking someone new, in fact, it is hard-wired into our DNA to want to fuck someone new.

That said, the dating scene is boring, and getting to know a new Stacey is very tiresome. I don't know if you read the rest of my post, but I've settled down now.
>>
>>34238068

context? How do you know her?
>>
>>34238096
I didn't read the rest of the post to be honest.

From one Chad to another, what stops you from cheating on your wife? Now that I have a fiance, several women from my past have sprung back into my life trying to get my attention. I love woman I'm with and wouldn't trade her for the world, but part of me almost wanted to go back to how things were. Just a string of hookups.

Also about the part that I was trying to make clear is I don't want people on this board to mistake number of people they've had sex with is proportional to how happy they can be. I know I didn't make that clear in my last post.

>>34238068
Ask her for out for a cup of coffee. Something harmless like that. If she says no then you can play it off as you were being friendly/wanted to get to know her. If she says yes, then get to know her and see where it goes.
>>
>>34235664
>Chad
>Proposed
>>
>>34238187

I did cheat, and I felt like the lowest, most horrible scum of the earth afterward. I felt like my woman doesn't deserve to be disrespected like that and that was 2 years ago, haven't even thought about doing it again since.
>>
>>34236256
5'5 chad here
I've fucked over 300 girls
>>
>>34238221
I've cheated once, I was with a different woman at the time. It's a pit you can't really climb back out of. Thanks for the reminder of that.

So, how'd you propose?
>>
>>34235664
Is scott eastwoof a chad?
>>
File: IMG_0500.png (2MB, 1334x750px)
IMG_0500.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>34237886
Thanks, figured as much.

Good to know I shouldn't waste my time.
>>
>>34238258

ah... I can't really say, or you'd be able to identify me. Let's just say it was a big fucking deal in front of a lot of people (thousands), but it made sense because it was part of how we met.

She's got a good sense of humour. She dragged it out for a moment and made me shit my pants.
>>
>>34238277

pretty much the definition of Chad, yes.
>>
>>34238292
Good on you two and I wish the best for your new lives together. I gotta head to work, take care.
>>
>>34238317

thanks, you too bud - oregano
>>
>>34238280

Yeah, human sexuality is complicated. Obviously a gay guy won't be into you, and straight guys...well...

maybe try a bi guy?
>>
>>34235778
3'9" chad here I've fucked 350 women
>>
>>34238129
She is a roommate. We have been on 2 outings already and like she kept touching me and starring at me. At one point she said she liked me a lot but I'm not sure if that was as a friend or something else. She got mad when I was starring at other girls and asked me if I was a whore, I just said no and she responded by saying good, I hope not. When we left the place as a group she and I started to walk together and talk and left the rest of the group behind us. I'm an autistic robot so I don't know what any of this means or if she just is friendly.

Pls help Chad
>>
>>34238679

Is this...real? Are you genuinely autistic? It is 100% obvious that she wants you to be hers.
>>
>>34238357
Yeah I usually just dun diddle with them
>>
>>34239019
N-no... How would you ask her out?
>>
>>34235664
Oh Chad help me to understand this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VeCTtPazOU
>>
>>34239403

is this the Sesame Street for low IQ?
>>
>>34235664
Who is she?

Oregan0--~~-
>>
>>34239460
Will it help me get roasties?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCeC1jvxrh0
>>
Chad you should really spend more of your time leading on ugly girls in relationships, so you expose their inner whore when they ignore or even leave their beta just for your attention.
>>
I've never understood why some people like OP feel the need to have so many relationships with women. I've never really understood the concept of romance and I couldn't see myself having a significant other. It doesn't really make much sense.

Maybe I'm just really out of touch with the rest of you or something, but thats just what i think.

And yes, I am a virgin. Sue me.
>>
>>34239842

I would have agreed with you a few years ago. I kept dating women because they were hot or "nice" and cooked me meals, but they were all horribly boring.

Then I thought about what I really wanted in a life companion and went out and found it.
>>
>>34235757

>5'9"
>175 lbs
>7% bf
>delusional
>>
>>34239875
So what was it you actually wanted out of a life companion? And how long did it take for you to figure it out?

Seems like a waste of time to be with women who are boring.
>>
>>34238366
Height 0 Chad here, I've fucked
lim x-->my height of 1/x^2
Women
>>
>>34240354
that's a lot of women my dude
>>
Microscopic chad here. I've fucked billions of viruses/bacteria ask me anything.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.