[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 786568.jpg (108KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
786568.jpg
108KB, 500x684px
>Mid 2016, be 24yo virgin, never had a girlfriend
>Went Japan with friends for a few months (inb4 friends)
>Stayed at uni campus
>Pretty much entirely Asian girls (naturally)
>Unusual amount of white guys, mainly muscle Chads
>Long story short end up dating an Asian girl within the first two weeks
>"Holy shit that was fast"
>Asian girl is western cultured and speaks 100% English
>Quite sexual with each other, but never manage to HAVE sex (still more than anything i've ever done)
>Middle of the second week of our "relationship, attempt to call her
>No answer
>Find out later that day she fucked one of the muscle Chads
>What a bitch
>Only been there for 7 or so weeks and already dating another girl
>"Fuck that was fast as well, better not screw this up"
>Girl isn't as "westernized" as the other, she's shy and her English isn't that great.. Not as qt as the first but still
>Get phonecall from her literally less than a week in
>"Omg anon I so sorry. I got sex with a guy he was just too good please forgive" or whatever
>What a fucking surprise it's literally the same muscle Chad who got with the first girl
>Felt like destroying him, but realized it isn't REALLY his fault
>Finished my time in Japan late November
>Still a virgin
>>
>>34235158
You could have gotten laid if you had taken only initiative
Too bad that's taught as being "rapey" but you gotta get rapey when the time is right and hope you're reading her correctly otherwise you're actually being rapey.
>>
You were way too slow at fucking them. You should have went balls deep in them way before Chad.

Very often it's LITERALLY a race against time. You snooze, you lose.
>>
File: 1483300782219.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483300782219.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>34235214
cant you just straight up ask if they want to have sex?

That's what I'd do after getting semi-comfortable around a woman if I noticed they were also getting comfortable around me
>>
>>34235273
That's a beta move, men take what they want, they don't ask if it's okay first.
>>
Only sluts have sex with foreigners. Sorry for breaking your cute innocent jap gf delusions.
>>
>>34235362
that's just animalistic, nothing wrong with a proposition?
>>
This is bait right? Please tell me this is a fib.
>>
>>34235158
this is one of the more pathetic greentext stories i've read on r9k. you should feel really bad. not everyone gets to go to japan
>>
>>34235442
The only thing wrong with a proposition is that it may ruin the "moment" for her or some shit
Women are fickle as fuck about these things
>>
>>34235442

Oh dear lord... well that's okay, it's good that there are clueless betas like you out there, more pussy for me :)
>>
>>34235273

Try and do it with body language, my dude.

You are expected to push the boundaries when you are getting intimate with a girl. If you're kissing passionately, never be afraid of slipping the hand. Then don't be afraid of going further

She will tell you or physically stop you if she's not into it. I think girls appreciate a mild bit of pressure, cause the thought of filling you with so much lust makes them feel sexy..

Writing it out it seems Dennis Reynolds style rapey, but it's true.
>>
YOU GOT KEKED BY THE SAME CHAD TWICE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I may be a virgin, but at least I'm not on your beta level
>>
>>34235362
I fucking love this planet. World war 3 NOW!
>>
>>34235648
FUCK SINCE WHEN IS C U C K E D KEKED FUCKING BULLSHIT
>>
>>34235660

because Kek, praise be upon him, is the bull that will will C.U.C.K. us all
>>
File: 1484023847509.png (318KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484023847509.png
318KB, 500x499px
>>34235600
>Writing it out it seems Dennis Reynolds style rapey, but it's true.

How is it repay if you ask and they say yes, or if they say no and you go about your business? I'm not trying to play primitive mindgames
>>
>>34235158
>that simpsons
Very, very, very few people can realistically claim to have found 'true love'. Most of them go back home to a miserable family life with a woman they sort of like having sex with but can't leave her because they're either scared of dying alone or they have kids or they know they couldn't afford a divorce lawyer.
>>
>>34235688

Are you OP.

You can ask if you want. You're a virgin and hopefully whoever you're with for your first time will be gentle and understanding.

Once you've had sex a few times you can stop asking because it can make the mood slightly less sexy.You can counter that a bit by asking in a sexy way.
>>
>>34235158
I kinda did this to my friend back when we were teens.
>>
no it wasn't his fault, it was your fault
>>
File: 77.jpg (17KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
17KB, 300x177px
>Gets cucked twice by the same man.
>Not even confrontating mr. Chad.

Come on mate.
Come on.
>>
fucking normie OP got what you deserved faggot
also
>trusting women
>AT ALL
lmfao my dude
>>
Are you attractive or is getting a gf in Japan really that easy as a white male? I thought it was a meme.
>>
>>34236622
Story is fake breh
>>
>>34235158
Be a virgin. Be 20.
Be sleeping on a strippers couch selling weed.
Save stripper from bf who tries to kill her and does kill our last kitten
Lose virginity to stripper
Fall inlove with stripper and live in her bed for 3 months while she mostly has sex with other dudes and chicks
Come back one night and another dude is in your spot so you go back downstairs like a bitch and lay underneather her squeaky bed for another month.
Start doing heroine

Feel like such an asshole I can't greentext
>>
>bump into a trashcan
>apologise
>>
>>34236828
And then what happens my, my good fellow?
>>
>>34236704
Youre fake breh
>>
>>34235158
You did good for not beating up Chad anon, contrary to most robots Chads don't hurt feelings on purpose most of the time
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.