[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a girl, do you think you could resist chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: chad.jpg (198KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
198KB, 720x1280px
If you were a girl, do you think you could resist chad?
>>
Probably most. Not alternative chad or moralfag chad.
>>
If I was a girl I would still be attracted to girls
I dont get the question....
>>
>>34235071
I like nice people
it's women who need a chaos demon to feel safe, and wonder why their life goes to shit when the cops get called about a fight at her party 2 weeks later, but don't worry they will make up and fuck after she gets her car out of impound and rationalize it away
>>
>>34235071
Easily, sex is a meme, who cares?
>>
>>34235366
>women only like assholes that's why I am a virgin because I'm too nice bitches whores cunts why won't they date a nice guy like me
>>
File: 7IBsdzo.jpg (239KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7IBsdzo.jpg
239KB, 768x1024px
>>34235465
Pretty much.
> image very related
>>
>>34235465
And why not? If you're an actual nice guy, where's your gf?
>>
no. you think you could but that's because you're not horny right now. if i asked you if you could resist stacy you'd say yes, but if i asked you while you were jerking off it'd be different
>>
>>34235634
Being a nice guy isn't a substitute for a personality. Having good looks is enough with most women to get them to sleep with you. If you want a relationship you might want more to talk about than your crippling depression and large collection of rare pepes.
>>
>>34235667
I played chess with a girl... Almost every day, we went to an event together. She dropped me for well-groomed christfag Chad. EXPLAIN. NOW. MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>34235667
>"haha look at this stereotypical nice guy, no doubt he can't get a gf since he is so resentful!"
>"by the way don't expect to get a gf if you are not a 10/10 chad, k?"
>>
>>34235639
>he jerks off
>he thinks I couldn't resist some mindless loveless sex
kek, try harder slaanesh
>>
>>34235071
I fucked a bunch of chads in highschool and college, you kinda grow bored of it, don't worry sooner or later all girls do, you will all have wifes in the end don't worry.
>>
>>34235634
I'm an actual nice guy. Being confident and genuinely nice will get you girls easily. I don't have a gf now because I don't want to commit. Rather I have 3 FwB's I'm fucking.
>>
I'm a girl, and Chad is fucking disgusting, unattractive, and obnoxious to me.
My type is extremely pale slender guys who are highly introverted, don't really smile much, keep to themselves, are quiet and reserved, aren't confident, and have dark circles.
>>
>>34235071
Probably, yeah.
Could you?
>>
>>34236276
Nice bait, biological male.
>>
>>34235071
i couldn't resist him and i'm a 100% straight male

no homo
>>
>>34236276

Every girl I've met that says this shit still fucks Chads. They layout this bogus ideal of a hipster male as their preference, but then a 6'3 shredded Chad comes onto her and she fucks him.
>>
>>34235465
>Nice guys finish last
>that's why I'll treat you like trash,
>>
File: xd.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
xd.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>34236276
This is me except the "keep to themselves" part.
I love talking to people that share common interest.

No dick for you teehee :3c
>>
>>34235071
Yeah ofc, i want to fuck a boy with a female body, not a fucking lumberjack.
>>
>>34236276
Nice role-playing anon! If it was more realistic then I might have actually thought it was a girl!
>>
>>34235071
with that dick, no woman would ever resist.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.