[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People that riot like pic related (bottom) should get shot on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1480991157996.jpg (102KB, 557x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480991157996.jpg
102KB, 557x640px
People that riot like pic related (bottom) should get shot on site. I don't give a fuck, call me immoral, crazy, lawless, stupid, I don't give a shit. Niggers that behave like this deserve to get shot, as well as whites, and any other whites that protest like pic related at the bottom.
>>
>>34233408
any other race*
>>
You got lost on your way to your containment board, normie.

Its /pol/.

Stop racebaiting on this board and shitting it up with things no robot would ever encounter IRL. Get fucked by a whale cock.
>>
>tfw you will never be reckless with a gang of hardened but well-intentioned people who act like they own the world despite knowing that they don't

I want to jump on cars
>>
>>34233434
Stay mad, pinko scum.

>>34233462
>well intentioned
Destroying property and rioting because some thug got shot while wrestling a cop is well intentioned? Nigga you fuckin retarded
>>
>>34233434
Wait what?
I thought /r9k/ was the containment board.
Pretty much every board is a little bit /pol/, but only /r9k/ and /jp/ are this pathetic
>>
>>34233511
What?
I don't know who you're referring to
>>
Well-to-do Americans need to fight for what they beleive in. They need to murder and kill those who would try to stop the american way of life and the society that holds it dear.
>>
File: 255j7yd.png (253KB, 334x491px) Image search: [Google]
255j7yd.png
253KB, 334x491px
>>34233521
>Pretty much every board is a little bit /pol/

Almost every active board see /pol/ as a cancer.
/k/ even had a sticky to prevent /pol/tards from making threads.

Just because you raid and spam those boards don't make you part of them.
also /pol/tards don't even read their fucking sticky and the only way they can discuss is with fallacies in every argument.
>>
>>34233664
>also /pol/tards don't even read their fucking sticky and the only way they can discuss is with fallacies in every argument.

>Implying everyone that goes to /pol/ actually intends to contribute

If the mods actually did their fucking job and banned the bait and trash threads it wouldn't be as bad as it is.
>>
>>34233408
>How black people act like when their team loses

"Aw, fuck it tho. Durrant is fuckin up. The goes my last $10"

>How white people act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8MZwMzs9rA
>>
>>34233664
Most people on /pol/ have jobs and girlfriends.
Can you say the same, loser?
>>
Well they at least wanna be heard and get change not just sit around with a fucking piece of cardboard and get ignored or at best coopted. If whites rioted then our issues would be addressed a hell of a lot more quickly
>>
>>34233771

You're kidding. We're talking about the same black people here right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.