[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 25

File: v9fxkha.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
v9fxkha.png
34KB, 633x758px
Just spent the last 3 hours stalking people I used to know on Instagram and seeing how exciting and better their lives seem. How are you guys holding up?
>>
>Car hood forced open and someone stole the battery
This week is going swell. Can't wait for a few more months and I am 30 so I can vanish for good.
>>
Why torture yourself like that? There is a reason not to have social media. Its toxic to the soul.

t.24
>>
File: Me irl metaphorically.png (359KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
Me irl metaphorically.png
359KB, 452x710px
>>34232813
Playing vidya, and not giving a fuck about life. I do need to go make money to buy more vidya though. I kinda wish I could get some motivation.
>>
>>34232844
>24
Outta this thread, young man.
>>
File: 1475181162788.jpg (27KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1475181162788.jpg
27KB, 576x432px
26 in a few days. feels bad man.
>need to go see doctor for medical cert for neet bux
>have to set up an account online to book an appointment and receive a phone call
>have to call in to book regardless
>know the secretaries at my doctors are all girls
>need neetbux to pay rent and buy food and typically not be homeless
>still haven't made appointment
>if I don't by tomorrow I'll be kicked off neetbux

just trying to gather the strength for that, which in itself makes it harder because what kind of fucking person can't make a phone call to organize something that is essential
>>
>>34232929
What is your disability might I ask?
>>
File: 149248292511.png (267KB, 389x390px) Image search: [Google]
149248292511.png
267KB, 389x390px
>people I knew are already getting married and having kids
>virgin that never even had a job
I am so stunted.
>>
>>34233024
Wish I could never have a job. Already have the virgin part covered. Count yourself lucky.
>>
>Been talking to a femanon on Skype
>I think she likes me
>However she lives extremely far away and is considerably younger than me

How do I not fuck this up? I'm a KV, live with my parents, and earn about $200 a week.
>>
>>34232813

not good

This year has been off to the worst start ever.
>>
>>34232813
Did any of them break up? You could try to scavenge ass
>>
>>34233179
no way.

just go to a bar on a friday night with some live music and talk to couple of girls, one of them is bound to like you as well. and its much more cost effective.

and you might actually get to dip your penis in her.
>>
>>34233335
>hurr life is just about getting laid

I want a girl who understands and relates with me, not some normie whore.

>one of them is bound to like you as well

I'm fat, awkward, balding, and am paralyzed around girls unless I've known them for ages. I have never hung out alone with a girl or been on a date or had a female friend IRL.
>>
>>34233378
im sure a skype slut who chats to 15 people at the same time truly "gets" you.
>>
>>34233411
Whatever, we get along and have similar senses of humour and tastes in media.
>>
>>34233478
You're accomodating yourself for a skype whore, if you think that she is a "Girl who understands and relates with me, not some normie whore" remember that you'll find that person in the real world, not online. Don't fool yourself, remember how it was before internet
>>
File: 1381704639504.jpg (37KB, 290x360px) Image search: [Google]
1381704639504.jpg
37KB, 290x360px
>>34232813
>Eyebags are getting lower
>>
>>34232813
>25
>useless polisci degree
>40k in debt
>work part time at target for 12.5$/hr
>live with parents and brother in 2 br apartment
>accepted a full-time job which will net approximately 27k a year

Fortunately, I had pretty chad-ish life experiences from 17-24 so it softens the blow of being a failed normie loser. If I can move out, get my own place, pay off my loans, save some money, and produce music, life won't suck as hard. I've gotten used to the idea of being isolated most of the time
>>
My only hobby is my ex
>>
>stuck a work for another hour
>come home and have to study for exam tomorrow
I feel kinda depressed really. I'm 27 and a I'll be 31 by the time I get my master degree. Life is moving forward at a snails pace. I have no meaningful friendships (only superficial ones). No chance for a naive, romantic relationship (fuck being settled on because the biological clock is ticking and she wants children). Not having the feeling like I'm developing or maturing (like an 16 year old stuck in a 27 year old body).
>>
>>34232813

You have to remember that what people show on social media is highly curated. No one posts that they didn't get the job, that they had a shit day, that they skipped going to the gym, that they had to settle for a smaller car because they couldn't afford what they wanted.
>>
>>34234945
yea. everyones actually miserable. don't get it twisted anon. we live in an era of pure malaise.
>>
>>34232813
>35
>found out co worker gf of three years was cheating with another co worker
>had to work with both everyday
>Lost my shit when walked in to find them flirting with each other
>verbally chewed them out
>xgf tells management that I wanted to punch her in the face which I didn't. she wanted to ensure I got fired.
>get fired
>pain of the whole ordeal is soul crushing
life is over hyped
>>
>>34232813
29 virgin here

Thing is that I dont even care about other people and what they do. They almost feel like insignificant ants in an infinite universe to me.
I don't even feel like I'm part of the same species like them. Must be the wizard powers kicking in...
>>
>>34234992
yea im never getting in a monogamous relationship again or getting married ever. the social penalties of adultery that destroyed women's lives in the 60's are non-existent today.

also don't shit where you eat pal.
>>
>>34235024
hard not to when work is the best place for me to get to know girls. I suck at the whole bar scene.
>>
>>34232929
>just trying to gather the strength for that, which in itself makes it harder because what kind of fucking person can't make a phone call to organize something that is essential
don't get down on yourself. it's clearly much harder for you than the average person and that's the kind of person who can't make a phone call to organize something essential. it's not your fault.

but you can do it. mentally prepare and get it done as early as possible tomorrow morning. set an alarm and try to do it as robotically as possible, without thinking. that can help. no "am i going to do it now?" just, "right now is when i am going to do it."

my shit advice might not help but good luck. i believe you can do it.
>>
>>34232841
>people are so poor they steal car batteries

my god Anon, which shithole of a country is this?
>>
why can't I live an easy life? I don't even want much

>easish 9-5 office job
>studio appartment
>enough money to pay rent, bills and have a little left over
>a few friends to hang with on weekends
>qt girl at work who I flirt with but neither of us make a move until one day one of us works up the courage

is it too much?
>>
>>34235276
you're life is easy you little shit. this is exactly what i want.
>>
>>34234992
Are you planning any sort of response?
>>
File: trumpdoll.jpg (117KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
trumpdoll.jpg
117KB, 1100x619px
At work last night one of my coworkers was smiling at me funny, like a much warmer smile that you don't normally see. I walked around the corner and she looked up and beamed at me. Had to talk to her at one point and she was acting more casual than normal. I have not really had much to do with her though so I don't know why she would act differently. But here's the thing: I am 27 and she is probably in her mid 50s. She has a nice body for her age though and is kind of a clumsy nerdy woman, and married I think. Does she want my pure virgin D? Either way having a woman smile at me like that made me feel good as it hasn't happened in over a decade.
>>
>turning 25 on the 29th
>have only one friend, who is a girl
>deleted page to see if she'd chase me or something
>nervous now that she won't and I'll have to be totally isolated on my birthday
>also losing my stable employment soon since it is only 24 and under
>constantly deconstruct actions and conventions and don't want to progress since none of it matters
>recently lost my obsession with girls that gave me a reason to work for things
>directionless, always romanticizing the 'only the dead can know peace' meme
>>
>>34235276
>>qt girl at work who I flirt with but neither of us make a move until one day one of us works up the courage
Bad idea. Never shit where you eat.
>>
>mobile rang today, first time in 4 months.
>but it was just pajeet trying to sell car insurance.
>I don't own a car nor have a license
>>
File: 1428865922519.png (315KB, 1650x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1428865922519.png
315KB, 1650x1248px
>25
>NEET
>KHV
>poorfag
>friendless
>boring
>manlet
w-well...this is me
>>
>>34236183
I know this feel. I'm early 20s and had a 38 y/o coworker (unmarried, bit awkward) randomly stop and give me this huge smile while I was working on something. I asked if she was alright and she just responded with 'good' and moved on.

I don't get it.
>>
File: IMG_20170118_124444.jpg (113KB, 910x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_124444.jpg
113KB, 910x650px
Every
Day
Is
The
Same

30 years old.
>>
>eyes are getting veiny
>never notice when it happens, but over the years new red streaks appear on your eyeballs
>once they show up, they stay there forever, short of surgery that 2 places in the world do

I was told I had nice eyes some 10 years ago.
>>
File: 1 feeel.png (46KB, 253x294px) Image search: [Google]
1 feeel.png
46KB, 253x294px
>keep getting scared about my future
>26
>I'm so anxious I feel like I'm going to vomit
>can't even eat
>can't focus
>crying periodically
what to do?
>>
>>34236266
It really surprised me because the girl there that's actually close to my age fucking glares at me if I ever walk by her. No idea why as I've never interacted with her in any way.
>>
>>34236266
Why haven't you fugged her yet?
>>
>be me
>27 year old loser, nothing has gone well in life for me
>spend years toiling away on a cs degree, graduate
>spend a year looking for a competitive job
>year of job searching, hundreds of applications
>finally make it, get an offer to a 75k job
>my first big boy job
>3 month application process, 6 interviews
>relocating, finally leaving my grandmothers house and become a real man
>jumping with joy at all the opportunities. no more being a poorfag.
>one week before my flight
>bags packed, apartment rented
>offer gets rescinded due to some bullshit

>crushed, lost, hopeless, no plan b.
>no idea what to do. Want to kill my self.

Life kicked me in the balls.
>>
File: 24534918031_d21f98fa94_b.jpg (212KB, 657x1024px) Image search: [Google]
24534918031_d21f98fa94_b.jpg
212KB, 657x1024px
Do you guys still have any of those unlikely ambitions, like becoming a musician, actor, stand-up comedian, a film director, etc?

I'm 27 and I have a new musical project with my buddy, but I'm starting to feel a bit too old for it. I know that now with the internet dudes often seem to blow up in theirs 40s so although the chances are smaller it's not impossible, but I still feel a bit ouf ot place and I'm still always slightly embarrassed at the thought that someone I know from high school could be watching one of my performances.

I'm not a NEET just waiting for a music career to magically show up, I work and I'm smart with money. But that "maybe I should just go back to college at nights instead" voice at the back of my head is shouting rn.
>>
>>34237217
I want to be a writer, I think. But I haven't written anything. I have ideas sometimes but I don't do anything with them.
>>
>25
>Work a shit job at a media company
>Was supposed to be a sales assistant
>Was supposed to learn how to make a sale, make deals etc
>I just ship boxes out and distribute mail
>2 hour commute one way just for this
>Work 45-50 hours a week
>No time or energy for anything anymore
>Sold my car and gaming computer because I never use them anymore, I just take the bus to work everyday.
>Wake up everyday and just be mad that I didn't die in my sleep
>Have no friends
>Only wanted to become a teacher when I got older
>Stuck in job and field I hate for rest of my life

Kill me.
>>
>>34232813
I did that once.
almost made me want to suicide.
never again. sometimes its better to not know how much higher up your peers are.
>>
>>34237109

what happened with your offer brobot?
>>
20 fag here
what can i expect in the next 5 years
>>
>>34237577
misery desu
>>
I've accepted that the rational part of my brain is not in control. I fought it all my life, but I've finally given up. I am a slave to my own emotions and I will remain a slave forever.
>>
>>34237461
This.

And this is also how I know my mental health has been literally harmed by my life history. There are many things I need to avoid because they send me down the path of depression. Seeing or stalking old schoolmates, talking to exes, walking by places I regularly went to in my youth, like my school.

I even avoid watching coming-of-age movies, movies about teenagers and so on because I might have an anxiety attack about lost experiences and wasted youth and it will ruin my week.
>>
>>34237592
>37 going on 38 here
Life sort of hits you when you're 25
For all you kids, just wait til 30, sure at 25 you realize your youth is over, but at 30 you realize that means you're an adult

Things aren't too bad, I don't have much to worry about
>>
>>34237577
I would sell my soul to Satan to be 20 again
>>
>>34237697
im scared im gonna waste away my next 5 years like i did from 15-20

what do i do senpai
>>
>>34237686
This.

Youth is over at 25.

You get depressed and have a quarter life crisis and you feel like you want to die.

You see kids half your age practically making out in the mall.

You feel like you wasted so much time. You're in a job you hate. You realize that life sucks and it's a lonely grind until you either die of old age, disease, or by your own hand.
>>
>>34237728
Take control now, take risks, and go for what you want. Your window of opportunity is closing.
>>
>>34237577
Whatever you do with them. If you do shit, shit gets done. If you wait, nothing happens.
>>
>>34237577
In my experience, a sense of loss of purpose.

When you're young, you have this overall "just be young and have fun!" guideline for your life, even if you don't do it or even if you don't feel like doing it.

After that, it becomes kind of bleak. I mean, I'm not saying people stop having fun at 25, but other things take priority and you'll realise you don't really want to do any of them. If being young and free was difficult because of your personality and social ineptitude, being an adult, with responsibilities, a career and family are literally impossible. You might feel that even if you succeed at fulfilling society's expectations, you'll be miserable. There's not much way out.
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (81KB, 580x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.jpg
81KB, 580x739px
>>34237666
Satanic trips checked

I really need to move out of this town, so many places give me flashbacks of better days when I wasn't dead inside

Especially bad if I go somewhere or do something related to my ex which just highlights how alone and worse off I am

Just waiting for the end now though, I'm 26 and it's too late, too many things working against me at every turn now
>>
>>34237577
>>34237728
When you are young you say, "I will start living my life as soon as I'm ready." You keep saying that as the years pass by and disappear. Eventually you realize that it's too late now and you can't have any of that time back. If you put off living you will never live.
>>
>>34237657
We are just animals in the end.
>>
>>34237762

>Youth is over at 25

This feel is something that has really been hitting me in the face the past few months. At this point I just want a steady 40hr a week job that pays somewhat decently and keep living with my parents until I can buy a house. I have no real desire for a gf, I suppose that's a good thing though.
>>
File: C2Ynoc_WQAA24hX.jpg (513KB, 1024x1012px) Image search: [Google]
C2Ynoc_WQAA24hX.jpg
513KB, 1024x1012px
2017 Overdose on Heroin in my office at work boss saves my life get fired the following Monday. Was making almost 60k and was finally gonna move out and pay off my slave student loans now sitting in sweat pants everyday at home doing nothing losing my mind. Might join the army or something at least I'll be able to exercise get out of this rinky dink town I live and have a stable job who knows whatever
>>
>>34237944
Honestly, if you don't plan to start a family, don't move out. Just live with your parents and inherit wherever you live. Unless it's a shithole and you want to leave. Just general advice.
>>
26, I'm not happy or sad, I merely am.
>>
>>34237657
You can change how you react to your emotions
>>
>>34237997
I'm getting into buddhism and meditation with the intention of arriving where you are desu
>>
>>34237666
>I even avoid watching coming-of-age movies, movies about teenagers and so on because I might have an anxiety attack about lost experiences and wasted youth and it will ruin my week.

Had this severely after playing Katawa Shoujo
>>
>>34237972

This is what I would have done, but my parents are renting, so there's nothing to inherit, not even money, because my mother spends everything, instead of saving up. Even my father and I tell her to stop buying so much crap she doesn't need.

The only reason I want to buy a house is, so that I have something for my retirement.
>>
>>34237972
That's my plan. My parents own this house that I will most likely immediately sell for a cheap house in cash.
>>
>>34237960

>have a job making almost 60k
>fuck it all up by shooting heroin, at work nonetheless

I'm sorry anon, but you kinda deserve that one.
>>
Any other 25+ females here?

How are you holding up?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161225-095236.png (866KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161225-095236.png
866KB, 1440x2560px
>>34238153
I know my friend totally my fault but I hated that job been an opiate addict 11 years couldn't really help it. Only reason I oded is because I've been cleaner lately and for the record just a shorter not shooter. Part of me feels like it's for the best so I can get clean and work on myself as a person boss was a total cunt too at the end of the day the 60k didn't seem worth it especially w 6 months of cushy max unemployment
>>
File: 1388684738-robespierre.jpg (23KB, 327x425px) Image search: [Google]
1388684738-robespierre.jpg
23KB, 327x425px
>>34237657
Have you ever studied anthropology? Sociology? Psychoanalysis, Marxism, etc? If not, you might want to give it a try. If you can't control your emotions you might at least try to learn where your emotions come from.

Because as individuals we do tend to dignify our ideas and our lifestyle (ideal or current) as something with inherent valor when it hasn't.

Some reading of society through a specific methodology rather than an individual point of view might give you an understanding of how much you're a cog in the machine. Not in the "dude you're wasting your life in an office!" type of cog in the machine, suggesting how your work is immaterial, but a cog whose ideas and fantasies were also shaped by forces exterior to you, usually with the purpose to keep certain institutions working.

It demistifies things a bit. You'll stop seeing romance (just an example) as this ideal to be attained and link it instead to a social institution, and in turn link this institutions to its function in society. Sure we all know that to a degree, but once you have a proper theoretical framework to read it you'll also grasp a sense of malleability and arbitrariness to it and to the world around you, material or ideological. And if you think you might be relatively immune to those, just look at history. People who believe all sorts of retarded shit that seem ludicrous to us today were also acculturated to those ideas, so they felt the same strong emotions about them as you do about yours. You can't attain "reason" if you don't deprogram yourself from them first.

You can also study Stoicism.
>>
>>34237728
>>34237686 here, try and find a good girl that you want to start a family with, it's probably the most fulfilling experience in the world, and find a job that's a balance of paying the bills and enjoyable
>>
>>34232813
Stopped looking at social media some time ago.
Stopped talking to friends in over 3 years.
Work as a truck loader and am sick of it.
Still living with parents.
Decide this will be the year to change.

Did this yesterday:
>Go to a private college to see what the electrician program is like
>Main purpose was to see how much it was gonna cost
>Not surprised by the price
>Made an appointment with the finance consultant to do FAFSA since parents don't want to give tax info

Probably gonna reschedule since I'm sick and my body feels weak, but I feel like I'm going in the right direction.
>>
File: 1417341657011.png (162KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1417341657011.png
162KB, 543x600px
>28 going on 29 here
>got a second job so hardly have time to come on /r9k/ anymore
>starting to feel more and more out of place
>still a robot but robots are mostly all kids
It's a weird feel
>>
>25
>people around me getting married
>their lives are plateuing
>i can't get a girlfriend for at least 3 more years
>my life won't even start to begin for 3 more years
>i'll be 29 before i get anywhere significant in life

moving to japan really is a life of suffering and agony
>>
>>34232929
Don't prepare, just make the call. For me, mental prep. makes it worse.
>>
>26
>never leave the house
>smoke cigarettes and jack off to cuck porn all day
>repeat
>>
>>34234992
Send nudes to management
>>
>>34238398
you choose the path of an emigrant

that truly is suffering
but you know anon, japan is the hardest country to move to. why do all that just to be the victim of racism?
>>
File: 14733737775.png (229KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
14733737775.png
229KB, 1000x1144px
>>34232813
Who /had bad high school reunion experience/ here?
>>
>>34238471
>high school reunion
Why would you subject yourself to that?
>>
>>34238457
Not gonna ruin this thread, you can talk to me on
>>34238232
if you want

for the purpose of this thread, i'm talking specifically about how everyone else's life is beginning but i know mine won't begin for a long time. thats a tough feel
>>
>>34237109

>one chance at being a normie

>fuck it all up
>>
File: 1484198722932.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1484198722932.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>34238411
>tfw cuckold porn started to get me off earlier this year

why
>>
>>34232813
I try to avoiding doing that OP but sometimes curiosity gets the better. Its a terrible feel every time.
>>
>>34238486
I was just interested in how everyone changed through 5 years. After that i've realized that i'm a complete loser.
>>
>>34232813
>Can't get over this Greek girl i met 3 years ago
>we were good once but shit went down about a year ago
>talk once in 2 or 3 months
>tell her my dad died (he didn't)
>stalk her twitter and fb
>her Instagram is private and she only accepts people she knows
>lie about getting a job and a girlfriend
>can't access her Instagram with fake profiles
I fucking hate her and her now bf she always talked about
>>
>>34236478
post pictures of your eyes senpai
>>
>28
>decent job but shitty, long hours and boring work
>ugly
>trying to get /fit/ but still mr skeletal
>no friends, not even online
>no family
>live in haunted house but ghost hasn't visited in like 8 months, so lonely that I actively look for ghoste but to no avail

When you're so pathetic that you try to be friends with a (probably nonexistant) ghost, that's when you know shits gone wrong.

Get on my level bros
>>
File: jooost.jpg (47KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
jooost.jpg
47KB, 374x363px
is trucking a good trade or construction college good?

if these programs were paid for, which one would you go to?
>>
>>34238471
Maybe my HS experience was particularly bad, but no way in hell I'm going to a reunion. I can't even think about it.

I know people will talk about me if I don't go, but if I go they'll talk about me as if I'm not there (like they did in hs)
>>
>>34238666
forgot to add welding to the list
>>
>>34233378
i like how you're not actually interested in girls enough to get out of your comfort zone but you get nervous about a skype call. what can you fuck up? there are literally no consequences.
>>
>>34234992
Never shit where you eat man. You set yourself up for a disaster.
>>
>>34237109
Keep applying. I know you feel like absolute garbage, I know because I had almost your exact same experience. The difference is I gave up after that hiring process, it broke me. I already hate working and the application/interview ordeal is beyond miserable for an anti-social sperg. I've been NEET since that last application trauma, every time I start to apply for a new job my brain just screams "why even bother applying you won't get it anyway you fuck no one wants you, just save time and stress, go watch anime or vidya or drink and be ready to kill yourself". This is a SERIOUSLY bad habit.

In fact I think I had a mental break down, there is really no way to explain my behavior. I doubt you will end up like me.
>>
>i wanna look at pictures of my old friends but they are not the people i knew back then.

26yo neet here
>>
>>34238688
Maybe people changed since then.
>>
>>34238243
Hey I'm thinking about the same thing lately too

Wish you good luck anon, you can make it
>>
>>34238702
wielding is always good.
>>
>>34238757

Thanks anon.

What made it worse was how much they hyped me up. I was chosen from over 10,000 applicants

Fuck them.

I've been almost a year out of school and my unemployment is starting to look really bad.
>>
>>34238909
Yeah mine was to a fortune 500 company. Was one of the final selections. I felt like I had finally "made it" in life.
>>
>>34238398
It's not hard to move to japan. I did it for a couple of years. You just hop on a plane and pretend to be a tourist indefinitely when you're actually really homeless and living in tents. The homeless life is not so bad in most developed countries desu.
>>
Credit card number compromised again. This seems to happen pmce every eighteen months or so. Pain in the ass. Always the same type of fraud too; charges with travel agencies and online dating sites.
>>
File: 20170118_165341.jpg (70KB, 966x197px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_165341.jpg
70KB, 966x197px
>>34238638
I'm going for the "I'm dead inside" look, heard it's all the rage these days.
Also I'm pretty sure I didn't have this brown fleck of shit in my iris when I was a kid.
>>
>>34238666
>>34238702
this. what one of these lads?
>>
File: sammy the sad salmon dotn steal.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sammy the sad salmon dotn steal.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>34232813

It's just another day that ends in 'y'
>>
File: Best anime.jpg (54KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
Best anime.jpg
54KB, 480x365px
>>34238909
>My employment is starting to look bad

Look at it this way, you have a CS degree.
You could sit there and say you were "invested" in some small side projects for clientele. Say you were doing research or brushing up on skills, maybe you were refining your knowledge of scripting and what not.

You might have to fuck around a bit if they ask for proof, but you can totally use that as a valid excuse. The trick is having the charisma to pull it off, and making sure you don't fuck up your story.

tl;dr fake it until you make it.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.