[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that you were the problem, not other people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1378655386596.gif (2MB, 240x220px) Image search: [Google]
1378655386596.gif
2MB, 240x220px
When did you realize that you were the problem, not other people?
>>
>>34232291
I never though the problem was other people.
>>
other people ARE the problem though
im the only sane one
>>
File: 1483450122460.jpg (21KB, 211x220px) Image search: [Google]
1483450122460.jpg
21KB, 211x220px
>>34232291
I thought thats how it was, until I found a few other people like me.
>>
File: 1480277165495.jpg (84KB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
1480277165495.jpg
84KB, 371x371px
i happen to think everything is the problem
>>
>>34232291
i used to think it was me. then i realized that it's both me and the other people. unfortunately, i can only change myself.
>>
>>34232291
When I was like 6
Other people have been problematic too but I could have reacted differently
>>
>>34232291
I have done absolutely nothing wrong. I treat my "friends" to food and movies and more, yet they still see me as a loser to be used. The only person I could consider a friend is the one who actually pays me back after I do shit for him.

You may consider me a beta KEK or some stupid shit, but from my understanding friends aren't supposed to fuck eachother over like these people have done to me.
>>
File: 1475286423222.png (1MB, 1000x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1475286423222.png
1MB, 1000x1394px
>>34232291
What if the problem doesn't exist and other people are not real?
>>
>>34232472
Then what? Nothing really changes.
>>
>>34232407

Same. People are fucking leeches. In high school I was one of the first to have a license, car, and medical weed card. I found it funny that the people who didnt invite me to parties, talked massive shit about me behind my back, tried to ruin my reputation, and all around douchey suddenly became very nice once word got around I had those 3 things. I have to admit it was funny because a couple of backstabbers/fake normalfags hung around my car waiting for me to leave so they could "get a ride" only people who did either gave me grass, gas money, or the 2 grills who sucked me off (inb4 normie reeeeeeeee)

Even after high school people still tried to hit me up like im a fucking taxi service or only wanted to smoke my weed. I pretty much cut out all leeches and only associste with those who bring something to the table (party invites, girl hook ups, etc...)
>>
When I was in my late 20's
>>
File: IMG_2708.jpg (39KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2708.jpg
39KB, 576x432px
I didn't realize it until I turned 17. I was so naive and selfish before. That was the year when everything started going downhill for me
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
>>34232291
Who the problem is depends on your point of view. I don't want to change therefore the problem lies with other people.
>>
>>34232858
Why do you think you not wanting to change is not a problem within you.
>>
>>34232647
I had one of my friends invite my other friend to the local gun range and didn't even attempt to ask me if I wanted to go. This retard actually fucking invited this other guy in front of me and I drove them to the gun store literally 50 minutes from our houses. HE LITERALLY STABBED ME IN THE BACK WHILE I WAS TAXI'ng him. If they tried to be subtle and not do it in front of me it'd be fine. And to this day they still sometimes plan excursions to gun ranges without me.

I never said I didn't want to go, I even mentioned how I'd love to learn about guns.

These are the same people that get triggered when I try to exclude them from something
>>
>>34232291
When my friends exiled me.
>>
Other people, I had the chance to see how the dynamic works on some one else who is robot tier. I met these people during college. I met a toxic group of people who are a stack of normies and 2 robot like guys.
The problem is with both, the normies and the robots. Both are aware and both know how to resolve it, robots don't have the guts or self respect and the normies can't keep up with the autism. It just doesn't work.

And both robots get bored of each other if they stop seeing everyone else.
>>
>>34232354
This. The universe is fucked by design and we are all fucked by extension.
>>
I don't see me or society as particularly problematic.
>>
>>34233209
To my ends changing myself would be counter to what I wish to achieve therefore it cannot be the problem.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.