[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why haven't you asked out that cute girl at work yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jenna jenna jenna.jpg (71KB, 725x532px) Image search: [Google]
jenna jenna jenna.jpg
71KB, 725x532px
why haven't you asked out that cute girl at work yet?
>>
>work
haha nice one
>>
>>34231898
Because she doesn't wash her snatch and sniffs her fingers whenever she uses the bathroom.
>>
Dont shit where you eat.

I did and now its awkward
>>
she probably doesn't even know my name, anon.
>>
>>34231898
>girl
>work

I would be happy if there was someone my age. Everyone is an old fuck where I work.
>>
>>34231898
Because I'm gay.
And before you ask "why haven't you asked out that cute guy at work yet?" it's because I don't want to accept that I'm gay and want to distance myself from the "gay culture" by not being open. Furthermore, I'm too autistic to be in a relationship, even though he likes me.
>>
>>34231898
Because I dont have a job my dude
>>
Everyone here is at least 30 years old or mildy overweight
>>
I did.

She lead me on. Everyone thought that we were together secretly.

She rejected me and is fucking a female co-worker, and I can't do anything about it.
>>
>>34231918
fpbp as always
fuck originally
>>
>>34231898
you know that the relationship between teacher and student never work, in the end the teacher always dies or go to the prison to be raped by a black cunt, and she is to yound, only 12
>>
File: 1249930741139.jpg (84KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1249930741139.jpg
84KB, 400x396px
>>34231898
Lotta girls on a building site at 2am
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.