[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 5150 a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1469669016588.gif (398KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1469669016588.gif
398KB, 500x460px
Not going to make this a blogpost but tl;dr I want to commit suicide (actually thought about it not a dumb kid) and kept coming across stories of people failing, getting rushed to the hospital when found, and being forced against their will to be held up in a psych ward for months until they can prove that they're "healthy."

Is this an actual thing that happens frequently, or is it just a few stories from retards who dropped the gun at the last minute and got found by their roommate?

In other words, is a 5150 predictable and preventable or is it just a risk you take with a suicide attempt?
>>
>>34231354
Shooting yourself in the head is instant kill in 90% of the time. The other 8% die quickly afterwards. Only 2% fail

Most people who fail try to jump or eat pills. They climb a tall building then fear gets into them or they wait 30 minutes while swallowing pills and start thinking about life.
>>
>>34231436
Follow up question: is exit bag a meme? I've heard anons say that helium companies dilute it so that it's non-lethal, leaving you with permanent brain damage.
>>
>>34231467
It is possible to buy 100% helium as it's used in mechanical industries so go through a retailer I guess.
>>
If you actually want to kill yourself, you're going to die. There's no such thing as a suicide "attempt", only being an attentionwhore.
>>
Just shoot yourself in a forest or desert or some shit. You'll die eventually.
>>
>>34231467
Just use a gun if you do it. Dont risk failing

I don't want you to die but if you cant help yourself at least do it properly.
A shot to the head works 99% of the time or even more if you use a large caliber.

A .360 magnum to your forehead or the side of your head is 99.9999% chance
>>
File: 1481306122362.jpg (20KB, 442x401px) Image search: [Google]
1481306122362.jpg
20KB, 442x401px
>>34231354
We all know you just want some anime posters to show sympathy for you and post contact.
You can't kill yourself.
>>
>>34231703
False. I tried hanging myself when i was younger. I didnt break my neck as i though but i started choking and losing consciounscness. I started fighting for my life and managed to somehow bite through a rope enough for it to break under my weight
>>
>>34231956
Alright op if you want to chat my kik is MattFatt42
>>
>>34231980
>biting through rope
>while hanging yourself
>expecting your neck to break when you're not being dropped 10 feet in the middle of a stadium
>>
>>34231354
Suicide is a fucking meme, nobody fucking knows what happens after death and if its nothing then thats nothing for the rest of eternity so you might as well endure 60 years of boredom. Life is fucking beautiful anyways, why do you think every attention whore faggot thats about to kill him/herself gets second thoughts. Its almost guaranteed that if someone survives a suicide attemp they actually respect living alot more, just get some fucking friends to help you and if you dont have some dont fucking cry on your pillow. Technology is so fucking advanced you can meet all sorts of fags like you who will help you, hell ill be your friend its fucking easy. The point im trying to make is that suicide is a fucking meme that normies push to be dramatic.
>>
File: 1409516748558.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1409516748558.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>34232030
>Life is fucking beautiful anyways
>>
>>34232030
This is like reverse virtue signaling.
>>
What is 5150 like for those that have been?
>>
>>34232030
>Its almost guaranteed that if someone survives a suicide attemp they actually respect living alot more

Actually, those who attempt suicide and fail are very likely to try again.

Rest of your post is shit not worth addressing.
>>
>>34232083
Oh shut the fuck up, even if youre a loser that only sits on his fucking computer 24/7 like me theres so much shit to do in this thing called the internet you can live your whole life and not be bored for more than a day. Heck if you move your pathetic legs and go outside you might meet shitty people like you and maybe through talk and sheer determination youll be less shitty and build towards something nice and build a fucking life and if not theres still a million doors for shit you can do to entertain your shitty being until you die.
>>
>>34232123
Well shit, i cant find any specific statistics but the closest i found is that most of the people who have jumped from the Golden Gate suffer incredible regret mid jump and realize how petty their problems are. But its not always like that and it depends on the method of suicide, since adrenaline and fear of death open your eyes while waiting to die dont.
>>
>>34232239

Probably because golden gate bridge jumpers are massive attention whores. They're not the same type of people who quietly hang themselves in the closet.
>>
>>34232459
Well shit if youre gonna end your life, why should you ever give a single living fuck on what people are gonna think about you. If you were "humble" you wouldnt kill yourself in the first place. "BUT ANON MY LIFE SUCKS NOBODY LOVES ME". This excuse is shit most of the time, specially on how common suicidal tendencies have become. Theres bound to be a family member/friend that doesnt want you fucking dead. Why not donate your fucking corpse or something, make it creative or some shit. There is so much possibility on death alone im surprised so much idiot want to kill themselves.
>inb4 you just dont get it ;(
I used to be suicidal too, almost tried it but a friend helped me come to my senses
>>
My old housemate tried to kill himself by eating a box of valium. He passed out at a train station and was held in a psych ward for a couple of days before they let him back out. He said there was a few messed up people around but the experience wasn't unpleasant.

Granted he knew it's basically impossible to kill yourself taking valium alone so maybe that's why he got out so quickly.
>>
>>34232587

Suicidal people don't have to prolong their suffering for the betterment of their family. If they really cared for you, they'd be ok with you ending your life. To say otherwise is to be selfish. Forcing someone else to suffer for your own pleasure is the definition of selfishness (and sadism)
>>
>>34231354
Yeah and good luck finding a job
Massachuttes faggot here
Told a cop i was going to off me self
Then bam in a one mental ward of a prison system.
Dont do it unless you know you're going to die and dont tell a soul
Definitely bit women they pretend to care but thats so they can reap the "Im a good person meme.
>>
>>34232661
Beind suicidal is pretty selfish too, the amount of grief somebody can suffer is pretty detrimental to their mental health and can even lead to suicide. I agree with you somewhat because its wrong to force somebody but its not like people dont try to help you, its that suicidal people tend not to look for help. They tend to view themselves as if their problems are obvious on the surface and nobody cares when in reality they at most look sad and most people are afraid to step into a misunderstanding. Suicide is a very complex thing and im not trying to say i understand every aspect but most of the time there is alternatives to just ending it all and its more than worth it to look into it and try to help.
>>
>>34231907
.44 magnum works good enough
12 gauge if you get a double barrel and point it at your brain under the roof of your mouth.
>>
>>34232120
Naked in a cell no contact with people
Then again i was arrested
>>
File: 1415688552110.png (270KB, 365x318px) Image search: [Google]
1415688552110.png
270KB, 365x318px
>>34232587
>but a friend helped me come to my senses
>but a friend
>but
>a
>friend
>friend
>friend
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.