[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of your posts are being logged by the robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (6KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 276x182px
All of your posts are being logged by the robot.

"Haha anon don't worry it's just so that other anons can't repost spam messages! We all hate those tired repost threads, don't we? haha get out reee! Don't worry about it at all."

Everything you post here is being recorded and logged.
>>
Everything on the Internet is being recorded and logged, r9k is just admitting it
>>
>Inb4 OP gets no replies because everyone is now too paranoid to post
>>
In a post-assange world you should assume that literally 100% of your electronic communication is monitored and logged
>>
>>34230932
Shit, that means they have the nudes of a bunch of underage fags
>>
>>34230932
>All of your posts are being logged by the robot.
nigger nigger nigger my nigger nigger
>>
>>34230932
yeah? and what do "they" plan to do?
you can't possibly find every single person who posts on this board and say hey guess what we know what you did and it's not ok now you are gonna pay for it
this entails either dying a horribly slow death
which no doubt most of you would probably enjoy
the rest would be broken into that state then
re uploaded into a different conscious and the same procedure repeated until whatever remained was nothing more then a mangled mess of goop
maybe it's already happened and we are all nothing more then some fucked up science experiment just waiting for the sweet release of death that cannot be achieved
so go ahead log them
log it i've had enough of this simulation end it
start over you failed i won i figured out i'm just a pawn in your shitty game
>>
That's why I avoid posting on 'tell me your deepest secrets' threads
>>
>>34230932
i want the world to know when I run for president and they review my 4chan posts...

GAS THE KIKES
>>
File: C2PvpoeWIAASHot.jpg (223KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
C2PvpoeWIAASHot.jpg
223KB, 1000x662px
>implying l give a shit
>>
Everything you post literally ANYWHERE on the internet is recorded and logged, you fucking autist
>>
>implying i dont know that so i dont post how i really feel lol come on

WERE U BORN YDAY
>>
redditors and newfags will come here and think its word of jesus

no. many do not post truths. we say shit like "i fucked your mom last night" but it doesn't mean anything, and we're not projecting anything you freud wannabe cunt
>>
>>34231023
>nigger nigger nigger my nigger nigger
Goddamn I haven't seen this in forever. Wish I still had the post screencap.
>>
>>34231010
only text posts need to be saved for the robot to function properly. but since >>34231008 is correct, i'm sure the government data banks are home to millions of underage nudes.
>>
>tfw friendly anon tries to collect data and archive my posts
>doesn't realize i'm not 100% sincere on a board filled with trashy pedos and degenerate faggots
>tfw doxed by 4chan users in early 2000s

fool me once, never again

yes. because i'm going to use this as a confessional booth after seeing hundreds of people get doxxed, logs posted, immature drama occur and inbreds fight over inceldom

generation xyz scriptkiddies think oldfags must be foolishly doxing themselves because they're old - no, i've seen it all and you're psychotic if you take any of it seriously. don't think you know someone by collecting their posts - you're playing your damn self and you look foolishly retarded. also like a cyber stalker creep lmao :(

people who take jokes for srs need 2 be shot
internet 101
>>
File: 1484533269260.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1484533269260.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
>>34230932
if having a phone doesnt reminds you of that, well this should work
>>
>>34231694
edit; tried to dox and failed horribly
now they want to be irl bff and i laugh
>>
To be honest /r9k/ would be more fun if the robot remained but was regularly reset. Like every few months or so.

One of you /qa/ losers get on that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.