[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General BPD Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1483924126130.jpg (37KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
1483924126130.jpg
37KB, 479x269px
The I fucked up and got back with my BPD exgf. I'm pretty much fucked, I hope I at least get some good sex out of it while the rest of my life burns to the ground.
>>
File: 1482705248637.jpg (67KB, 794x631px) Image search: [Google]
1482705248637.jpg
67KB, 794x631px
>I get a job to earn some money and you hold it against me and make my life hell for the entire duration of our relationship. There wasn't even dick involved or any romantic or sexual notions. You smack me on the face, give me a concussion, severe PTSD, and somehow now we are "no longer litigating the past".

>Fuck you.

Oh hey are you me? I'm in the split black phase right now. This is the most recent email I got from her (haven't been responding in the hopes she'll leave me alone eventually). She's salty that I slapped her to stop her from throwing all my stuff outside into the snow.

Sex was 11/10 holy shit but the crazy isn't worth it. That said I do enjoy the nudes she sends when she's horny and forgets that I'm literally Satan.
>>
>>34230710
how bad it is, Anon?
My female friend has it and she's very manipulative with me sometimes
>>
>>34230792
Oh yeah I forgot, she's also mad that I was angry to find out she was selling panties and camgirling behind my back. Turns out I'm evil because this made me trust her less.

Get rid of her, anon. Seriously. It'll never, ever get better. She'll reel you in with sex and idealization then crush your soul.
>>
>>34230710
I used to have a BPD gf. She still sends me messages, and I miss the sex, but it wasn't worthy. One day I would have ended killing her.
>>
>>34230828
BPD is the worst fucking thing in the world.

>meet pretty girl
>perfect match
>mindblowing sex
>stories about how everyone has mistreated her
>want to be a good guy for her
>things are great
>suddenly she changes personality
>every tiny thing is a fight
>complains 24/7
>gets angry for no reason
>gets angry at imaginary conversations with you in her head
>cheats
>lies
>gets violent
>break up
>"anon i'm sorry"
>acts like she did in the beginning
>get back together
>immediately shitty again
>blames you
>refuses to acknowledge that her diagnosed personality disorder is a major cause of problems
>nothing at all is her fault

It's SHIT. Get away.
>>
Men with BPD are the absolute worst.
>>
>>34230710
Are you that dude who was packing her shit up into boxes for her male friend to pick up? You write like him.

If you are, I'm real disappointed in you dude but it's not too late to continue removing her.
>>
>>34230893
>gets angry at imaginary conversations with you in her head
I still remember my ex-gf. This little bitch was so crazy that she would start having conversations with her teddy bears to give me shit. I still regret having a relationship with her.
>>
i have bpd and am girl
i dont really know how to fix it or what to do about it
i really try to recognize the bpd behaviour vs myself
i hate it honestly
>>
>>34230893
it may be, and this girl also browses tumblr a lot, her blog is full of sick things that make me feel bad
her (now ex) bf wrote in a story that she and her (other) ex bf wanted to have a trio with me
I got scared as fuck
>>
>>34231035
its ok Anon, you should get treatment and REALLY get into it. that's the only way to make your life okay and also not miserable for other people that surround you
>>
>>34231035
Typical of you, fucking BPD roasties. Trying to get sympathy from anyone by evoking feelings of pity. Go fuck yourself with a rake. We are not buying that shit.
>>
I was just reading about BPD and I am almost positive my first real love has it. Everything made so much more sense after reading the symptoms. I don't know what to think now.
>>
>>34231035
Get therapy. They'll help you learn to stop being a manipulative cunt.
>>
>>34231035
>i really try to recognize the bpd behaviour vs myself

Even if your behavior is caused by bpd, it's still your behavior and you shouldn't pin it on that.

>>34231081
Treatment is a meme.
>>
>>34231113
>treatment is a meme
don't be a cunt, I mean, therapy works if the person wants to cooperate
>>
I'm a BPD tranny. I can't win mentally or physically
>>
>>34231113
This. BPD is pretty much untreatable. Only bullets can cure it.
>>
>>34231136
I'm not being a cunt. It works as long as they are in the mindset for it to work.
And the mindset of bpd people is not exactly stable.
It will not work.
>>
>>34231136
Problem is, BPD roasties won't cooperate. Fucking manipulative bitches.
>>
>>34231112
No, they won't. They'll just give her buzzwords she can turn into excuses.

>anon i only cheated because i'm sick it's really selfish to hold it against me

This is what BPDoasties actually believe.
>>
>>34231230
This. Because of shit like this I sometimes wish Nazis and Imperial Japs had won WW2. BPDoasties need to be executed, since they are the worst human beings on Earth. They can't be saved.
>>
>>34231286

>They can't be saved.

I finally believe this is true. I've been in two relationships with BPDoasties and tried every possible tactic. Read the books, went to therapy with them, the works. Years of DBT and still no capacity for empathy. No cure for lack of empathy.

It's not like they don't KNOW they are hurting you or what your emotions are. They are masters of emotional manipulation so they MUST be aware. They just genuinely do not care and do not take your feelings into consideration unless it is to manipulate you.

And god forbid you have a bad day or feel depressed and need a little comfort. That's when they split you black and scream that you never take their feelings seriously.

I feel sorry for them, their experience of life is Hell. Death is honestly their best option.
>>
>>34230710
Honest question does anyone else with BPD have gender dysphoria sometimes? Its not always but it happens i don't know if the two are related.
>>
>personality disorders

so in other words snake oil?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.