[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are White Women Such Race Mixing Whores ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

File: 47300382-pretty-girl-images.jpg (1MB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
47300382-pretty-girl-images.jpg
1MB, 3840x2400px
Be me
>Go do Laundry
See Aryan qt3.14 Canadian girl getting dry humped by some kebab/pajeet
>Go to Cafeteria
See (Ethnically Swedish) girl I know from History getting getting flirty with some short Orc shaman looking dindu.
>Look around
See some other dindus with their mudshark GF's (they had nigger braids and were cuddling with the tyrones)
>Go to Gym
See qt 3.14 Chinese girls getting feisty with Chinese guys, smile at Chinese girl from Calculus, she's disgusted by me smiling at her, walks away after giving me a nasty look.
>Go to library
Iranian "friend" is there with his new wife, she's pretty, seems even prettier with the Hijab,loyal, sitting beside him, giving him attention seems very traditional,
>Head back to Dorms
See Bro (White) I used to know getting yelled at by his blue haired GF. See (White) history teacher and his land whale wife
>Get back to Dorms
Short Mexican refugee next door is fucking his qt3.14 first year Blonde GF. She's moaning and I can hear it from my room.
>Get beer, Shit post on 4chan
Forever alone, the dorm monitor guys on my floor is gay, so I can't use the showers here without fear of getting HEP/HPV
>>
>>34228245

because u don't do anything about it and let it happen.

~(o'.'o)~
>>
>>34228245

This posts reeks of cuckery.

> she's disgusted by me smiling at her, walks away after giving me a nasty look.

You're ugly.
>>
>>34228263
What can I do ? I'm 20 and still a fucking virgin
>>
>>34228306
I'm not that bad actually, I'm overweight but have good facial features
>>
>>34228245
It's not just White Woman. It's just a Woman thing in general, if you have been on this board for more that 2 seconds you know they all want the same thing.

Whoever they see as the most superior, they'll flock to like cattle. And the Media portrays Blacks as Amazing. And White people treat us like we're soo cool IRL
>>
>>34228317

THAT'S FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT FUUCK!
>>
>>34228245
You're a fucking lying stormfag. White guys are the biggest mate poachers in the world. Nonwhites barely get laid and if they ever get lucky, it's with some busted skank of their own race who has been been several white chads' cumrag.

Stop trying to rewrite history.
>>
>>34228359
Why the fuck is this allowed ? These fucking WHORES are destroying civilization with their black hole cunts, This is disgenics, they're fucking down to the highest common factor
>>
>>34228359
>the Media portrays Blacks as Amazing
You seriously believe this, don't you? You're a fucking moron. Imbecile. Asshole.

The media portrays white guys as demigods and all nonwhites as stupid manlet shitskins. You guys use this to brainwash nonwhite women to only want white chad's thundercock.
>>
>>34228449
>demigods
So Demigods like Hercule aren't Amazing? ok bro
>>
>>34228399
I wish that was true but it simply isn't, White women hate White men, Other races of women (Especially Chinese and West Asian) are loyal and pleasant to be around but will never give a White guy the time of day (Can;t blame them for it really, race mixing is degenerate)
>>
>>34228485
>Other races of women (Especially Chinese and West Asian) are loyal and pleasant to be around but will never give a White guy the time of day (Can;t blame them for it really, race mixing is degenerate)
Bait.

>>34228467
You're not demigods. You're soft, white, doughy lumps of estrogen.
>>
>>34228431
It's a Biological thing. Not only that but social Media and Feminism has literally Ruined the relationship scene for practically Everyone. These Hoes ain't Loyal. And they suck, they're more useless and stupid than they've ever been in History.
>>
When the race baiter finally catch some bites tonight.
>>
>>34228518
Sure, but white people still treat us like we're cooler IRL. Feel gud, not even gonna lie
>>
>>34228531
After things become sane again we Need to bring back female circumcision and put these cunts in bee keeper suits.

Only way to stop this happening again, this probably happened in the Middle East too (I theorize that the women there race mixed the region into the shithole it is today, the men realized this and acted accordingly, Can't blame them tbqh)
>>
>>34228449
>all nonwhites as stupid manlet shitskins
unless they're black, BBC is a meme for a reason, but pajeets, spics, etc are definitely suicide tier
>>
>>34228399
>Nonwhites barely get laid and if they ever get lucky, it's with some busted skank of their own race who has been been several white chads' cumrag.

Can confirm. My exes did things like fuck black people and other girls after I had basically wrecked their holes (talking anal fisting; the works) and squeezed as much of their sexuality out of them as possible. I have left multiple white girls broken, with low self-esteems, struggling to regain things that they used to feel.

For that, I am sorry, stormer. I am ruining white women, and I will ruin more white women.
>>
>>34228640
>Pajeets are suicide tier
God help me!
;_;
>>
>>34228640
>pajeets, spics, etc are definitely suicide tier
Why? Because your media said so?

You're as stupid as the nonwhite retarded whores whom you fuck. You were made for each other and both deserve the cross.
>>
>>34228245
>See Aryan qt3.14 Canadian girl getting dry humped by some kebab/pajeet

how did u know she was canadian? you seem to be conflating your story sir.
>>
>>34228701

Triggered Canuck detected.
>>
>>34228675
t. triggered pablo
>>
>>34228701
Because I AM CANADIAN
>>
File: 1483721013668.jpg (524KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483721013668.jpg
524KB, 1280x1920px
>>34228245
then she got fat
>>
>>34228634
It'll never be the same. It'll just get worse, to the point where Everyone plays life on Sex in the City Mode, and nobody is truly happy or satisfied, but getting laid is extremely easy. Hell It's Easy now, if you're simply not a complete sperg or totally ugly.

You're right about dudes acting accordingly tho, except for the influx of Feminism and Beta Males. Most likely the decent dudes won't date the hoes, and they'll settle with the Betas.

But hopefully what happens is that Traps become more mainstream, to the point where they compete with women, Which will raise the standard of Beauty amongst Women SIGNIFICANTLY to the point where the even semi attractive ones don't get relationships, and the Betas get the Traps. But I doubt that'll happen
>>
>op successfully baited the Canucks
>>
>>34228809
things will collapse soon
>>
95% of attractive women of any race would rather date an attractive, polished, well-dressed and well-spoken man of another race than a chode of their own race. If you lose weight, put on some muscle and dress well, you'll date some women of your own race.
>>
>>34228742
I have a right to be upset, you fuck.
>>
>>34228898
Yah, I know. I'm just very, very Curious as to How Exactly. Nevertheless the memes will be awesome
>>
Y u bully them? Dey walk into your brain trap
>>
File: white women aging.png (1MB, 1057x843px) Image search: [Google]
white women aging.png
1MB, 1057x843px
who cares? white women age like milk. they're not even worth caring about.
>>
>>34229020
>lose weight, put on some muscle and dress well
Done. Where's my gf? OH WAIT SHE'S GETTING BLEACHED BY SOME MEDIOCRE WHITE BETA LIKE ALL THE OTHER CUNTS.

You don't know anything. You should keep your opinion on these topics to yourself. You know nothing of our suffering.
>>
File: asian best.jpg (192KB, 1000x744px) Image search: [Google]
asian best.jpg
192KB, 1000x744px
>>34228245
I pretty much only go for non white women anyways so I don't give a shit. White women are the most insufferable, self-centered, entitled, miserable pieces of shit that I have the displeasure of interacting with. If a bunch of jamals and ackmeds want to fuck them then they can be my guest. I'd rather fuck all the ethnic qts that still have a semblance of what a woman is supposed to be.

If you're going to go white then you should at least move to slavland and find a traditional chick there. Fuck dealing with western white whores.
>>
>>34229140
>Done
post pics with timestamp as proof
>>
>>34229141
>Instead of fixing my women, I'll just poach mates off of these inferior shitskins heheheh
>RRREEE STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND YOU FUCKING SHITSKINS STOP MIXING WITH OUR WOMEN YOU UNTERMENSCHEN REE REE REE

>>34229193
Bait. You want some ammunition to use against me because of my race.

I know how you stormfucks operate.
>>
File: 01 (3).jpg (82KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
01 (3).jpg
82KB, 600x761px
>>34229140
Sounds like you should have been born white breh.
>>
>>34229233
uhhh he literally said in his post that he doesn't care if non-white men go for white women
>>
File: 91B5F7C.jpg (104KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
91B5F7C.jpg
104KB, 480x640px
>>34229233
>implying I can fix western white women

They were fucked before I was born by far more people than just me. There ain't shit I can do but "vote with my dick" so to speak. By not to bowing before white cunts and begging them to get with me I am doing my part to fix them. If you want to settle for some pasty, chubby, ugly, entitled, whiny white bitch instead of a 9/10 brown qt then you can knock yourself out.

Also I don't care if non white dudes fuck white women. It doesn't affect me in any way, and if they can tolerate their horrid behavior and personalities then I say more power to them.
>>
>>34229290
Until he sees a "shitskin" with a white girl in public and comes here and /pol/ to whine about it.

I want whites to practice what they preach. Stick to your own race and I'll stick to mine, but I can't stick to mine when you're stealing the women that rightfully belong to my race, can I?

>a 9/10 brown qt then you can knock yourself out.
HOW THE FUCK CAN I??? TELL ME HOW when you're soiling them all and brainwashing them with your media into thinking they should only spread for white guys?

It's an impossible fucking battle. I can't win. You people are the worst racemixing hypocrites on the planet.
>>
File: tumblr_o1nku2AMPd1to5u73o1_1280.jpg (119KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1nku2AMPd1to5u73o1_1280.jpg
119KB, 1080x1080px
>>34229440
Dude, you are projecting REALLY hard. First, I am mixed race, so why the fuck would I be against racemixing when that's what made me? Second, I told you twice that I don't give a fuck if brown dudes want to fuck white women. White chicks are shit anyways, and if that makes my brown bros happy then more power to them.

>I want whites to practice what they preach. Stick to your own race and I'll stick to mine

I'm four different races. Even if I "stuck to my own race", you'd probably still be pissed that I had four times the options than you based off of your own arbitrary standards.

>TELL ME HOW when you're soiling them all and brainwashing them with your media into thinking they should only spread for white guys

sux 2 suk fagboi. Not going to stop me from soiling all the tight young non white girls that I can get my lewd hands on. Just fuck whites. They're so obesessed with pissing off their daddies and virtue signaling that they'll practically beg you to fuck them raw. What's wrong with that? Use what you got dude; you're intentionally making yourself unhappy here.
>>
>>34228245
It's almost like people just want to be with who they love.
>>
>>34229599
The only people women are capable of truly loving are their children, and even then they sometimes can't.
>>
>>34229533
>Just fuck whites
I don't want whites fucking my women, why would I do the same to them? I'm not a racemixing degenerate. I want nothing to do with the white race. They should stay in their fucking countries and fuck their own women.

Some of us aren't racemixing degenerates. Some of us want to keep the races pure but noooo here comes whitey "golly gee where are the nonwhite women at??" ready to poach more mates while telling us not to do the same.

They bitch about globalists while being the biggest globalists.

>white women for white men
>nonwhite women for white men too???

Also you are an abomination, you poor bastard.
>>
>>34228245
>Why are White Women Such Race Mixing Whores ?

They aren't. White women are literally the least likely to race mix out of all races (cf. interracial marriage rates, interracial dating preference). Just because you see faggots on 4chan constantly posting the same two dozen or so BMWF images from some Tumblr, doesn't mean there's an epidemic of race mixing whores.
>>
File: 1473601822032.png (698KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473601822032.png
698KB, 785x757px
>>34229787
>why would I do the same to them?

Because you're bitching like a little faggot and choosing to be a permavirgin loser instead. If you want to be all "muh racial purity" then go ahead, just be quiet about it you ugly fuck.
>>
File: kappa-01.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
kappa-01.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>34230028
It's a simple concept. I want to stay within my race and I want whites to do the same.

I wouldn't expect a mixed abomination to understand.
>>
File: 1477437817129.jpg (62KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1477437817129.jpg
62KB, 840x544px
>>34230081
>being this upset over nothing

Stay virgin you ugly cuck. I'll be sure to devote my next balls deep creampie in a non white qt to you. ;^)
>>
>>34228346
yea right retard
>>
>>34230114
>nothing
It's not nothing. It's my race. My legacy and my tradition. It's my culture, my family tree cut down by a racemixing white who couldn't hack it with women of his own race.

How can I possibly pass on my legacy if there aren't any women of my race?

All of this is lost in you, you disgusting hybrid bastard. You are a product of racemixing. You will never be part of a proud ancient tradition of racial purity.
>>
File: you're mad.gif (762KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
you're mad.gif
762KB, 300x169px
>>34230260
What's your name? I'll name the first ambiguously raced love child that I bother to stick around and raise after you. At least then you could vicariously achieve something in your pathetic life.

>You will never be part of a proud ancient tradition of racial purity.

You're a hispanic, aren't you?
>>
>>34230327
Just name it Quadroon, Hybrid or Abomination :^)

That's what it will be. An even more diluted, racially frail bastard. The cruelest thing you can submit a child to is life as a mixed-race beast.

>You're a hispanic, aren't you?
It was literally one of the first things I said ITT >>34229024

>inb4 ur mixed too xDDD
>>
>>34228245
>women are only whore if they aren't fucking you

hmm, sounds familiar
>>
>>34230260
i like you

original x 2
>>
File: laugh2.png (341KB, 598x421px) Image search: [Google]
laugh2.png
341KB, 598x421px
>>34230465
>Just name it Quadroon

I'm an octaroon though. I was thinking of raising a baby with an asian and latina bitch if I can find one just so I can hit all the major world races in one person.

>a person whose """"race""""" is literally the byproduct of white men raping thousands of brown bitches over the centuries
>actually trying to complain about racial purity despite that

Holy shit, this irony is just too good. I was joking about you being a taco nigger but this is fucking gold.
>>
>>34230667
We're a totally different race. A new race with a new culture.

It's my race and it is pure and I will do my best to keep it that way because I can. If whites thought the same, we wouldn't be in this predicament.

When you can't win the argument, just attack the person's race and win in your own mind xD >>34229233

Low IQ. One of the defining characteristics of mixed beasts.
>>
File: 784A87E.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
784A87E.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>34230775
>We're a totally different race. A new race with a new culture.

Keep telling yourself that paco.

>When you can't win the argument, just attack the person's race and win in your own mind

I brought it up because it's retarded to be against racemixing when that's the only reason you exist. More than that, you've done that exact thing by dismissing me as an abomination and hybrid.

>One of the defining characteristics of mixed beasts.

This has to be bait. Nobody is this oblivious to the irony of their existence and ideals.
>>
>>34228245
because you're still 20 and a virgin
>>
>>34228245
>See qt 3.14 Chinese girls getting feisty with Chinese guys
most chinese girls are into racemixing, as long as they're not the so nationalistic ones

most of them are into korean guys because they're still asian but with the kdrama fantasy

some of them do secretly crave the bwc

it depends where though, like in the US the wmaf meme is way more prevalent. in canada i rarely see it at all
>>
>>34230553
fuck off
race traitors are whores
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.