[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unwanted advances from coworker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: meirl.jpg (232KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
232KB, 1300x866px
> neet for 10+ years
> kv
> 25 years old
> got retail job recently
> also drivers license
> all female coworkers
> they don't know my true power level
> but definitely should be able to tell i'm autismo by this point
> coworker keeps "losing" and "forgetting" keys
> asks me to drive them to her
> told her i'd bring them to work for her, no problem
> "no anon, bring them to my address"
> insist on bringing them to work
> "no anon, bring them here, i'll text you my address"
> get text
> okay fine.jpg
> drop them off in her mail box
> leave and text her afterwards
> "keys in mailbox"
> "thanks anon your the best"
> this happens many times now
> at least once a week
> been working there three months now
> happened again today
> avoid her calls/messages "about the keys" late at night
> becoming uncomfortable with my job
> really need it though
> can't afford to lose it because i need it to live
> no education beyond tenth grade
> no other job prospects

what do i do? i'm not gay and she isn't ugly but i don't want to have sex or anything. i've been a virgin so long that the idea of it terrifies me. not to mention i'm worried about problems it could create at work in the future.
>>
>>34227992
>no education beyond tenth grade
Just kill yourself m8. You have no one to blame but yourself for fucking up your life that hard.
>>
>>34227992

just talk about legos and she will leave you alone.
>>
>>34227992
>thinking she wants to have sex with you because seh got you to orbit her keys
>>
>>34227992
this has happened to me before numerous times
just be oblivious to her advances and she'll looked depressed one day. That or she'll start calling you weird and gay
>>
She's probably just forgetful. But don't let her waste your gas.
>>
>>34227992
So you're a fag AND a beta orbiter kek
>>
>>34227992
She prob wants what she cant have. She is immature and has low self asteam.
>>
>>34228325
Yeah some women take that shit really personally, they'll go from flirty to hating your fucking guts.
>>
lol fuck her you retard. unless you want to do notihng with your life you have to start somewhere
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.