[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here get ingrown toenails or other disgusting shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170118_110421.jpg (1MB, 2340x2580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_110421.jpg
1MB, 2340x2580px
Anybody here get ingrown toenails or other disgusting shit?
>>
>>34227439
yeah i fucked up cutting my toenails after a while they turned dark purple on the tips and hurt like fuck if i pushed on them
not sure what it was.
>>
Cut off your toe. it is the final solution.
>>
>>34227499
I think thats what happened to me, fucking hurt to walk
>>
>>34227439
Mine were worse, but it almost needed to be cut off with me. The pain killers didn't work well because of the swelling either, and it felt like my toe was going to explode when they injected it.
>>
Your pointer toe has a weird shape.
>>
>>34227499
>>34227552

Go get your nails done by a professional. I had a tiny bit of this for years. Rarely ever hurt, but maybe once a year would act up if I wore the wrong shoes out and was on my feet all day. Or if I pushed on it. Little asian lady touches it to see if it causes me any discomfort and then without hesitation removes it perfectly and painlessly. I have no idea how they get so fucking good at it.
>>
File: eeeeeee.jpg (441KB, 3244x1600px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeeee.jpg
441KB, 3244x1600px
>>34227552
>>34227499
>>34227684
it looks worse it's a really light grey color
with that dark purple spot
>>
>>34227439
Yeah. I've also had a pyramid shaped piece of glass stuck facing upwards in my foot for like two months. I had to let the infection heal, then do exploratory surgery and spread the meat open far enough to snake it out, all the while having no idea whether there was something actually in there or not.
>>
>>34227755
huh, that's not at all what I had going on. Idk what you got there, anon. Probably AIDS.
>>
>>34227439
Yeah. It's virtually gone now. Had it for two years
>>
>>34227851
fug
oroororoororooro
>>
I get them and fix it myself. I use a square razor and cut straight down into where the nail meats the skin. Then I get tweezers or pliers and rip the sidewerds growing nail out. Sometimes theres a piece of nail growing deep into the flesh and it hurts like hell when I force it out but it feels so much better after. This usually keeps my toenail healthy for many months or a year, they come back if I fuck up with the clippers
>>
File: 1479357204836.jpg (29KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
1479357204836.jpg
29KB, 456x352px
>>34227439

Yeah, I've gotten probably at least 15 or so in my lifetime. On both feet, multiple toes. Usually the big toes though. Most of the time had to get it fixed via surgery.

They key is to prevent it from starting and stop it as soon as you realize it's happening - don't ignore it.

Take a little piece of cotton and shove it down in there so that you can get the corner ABOVE the skin. If it's too deep, they'll have to cut it open and cut it out. Then they'll put acid in to stop it from regrowing, but mine always grow back.

I stopped running and playing basketball because of it. However, I can still play tennis fine for whatever reason.

Make sure you have plenty of toe room in your shoes and try not to stub your toes hard.

But, no one knows the pain of a bad ingrown toenail. It's 10/10 pain. Not only constant pain when walking (makes me walk with a limp), but if you accidentally bump it or someone bumps it, even lightly, it's tear-inducing pain.

>>34228395

Yeah I've done that a few times myself as well. But, it's really easy to get a bad infection doing that. It's pretty dumb to do but if you do it, clean and sterilize EVERYTHING. Then keep pouring disinfectants into the wound, soak your feet in salt/solution every night for 15 minutes, and otherwise keep it dry and bandaged.
>>
>>34227439
In ingrown toenail hell rn. Cut em wrong once, finally got it removed after a month+ of pain, and now it's infected again and the skin is beginning to grow over the clean cut. Fuck me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.