[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We give each other dating tips

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: inelligent.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
inelligent.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
So we can get a gf and stop jacking off to cartoons
>>
File: 1482713274805.png (24KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1482713274805.png
24KB, 509x411px
How to get date in first place?
>>
I've been here long enough to know that most people here, as they refer to it, will never fap to '3d pig' and are only interested in '2d waifus'
>>
train your mind, body and spirit and become a wholesome person that doesn't worry about pussy
>>
how do i get a gf?
origami
>>
File: 1471604454613.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471604454613.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34226501
I don't know, I thought you would
>>
If its yellow, let it mellow
If its brown, flush it down
>>
>>34226458
I like jacking off to cartons, thanks though buddy.
>>
File: god.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
cook them grilled cheeses

trust me easy pussy, done it many times

If they aren't digging it heat up some tomatoe sauce in a dipping bowl, its basically a pizza bread stick at that point
>>
How do you guys even meet girls? I know a lot of you have been friend zoned but that means you still picked someone and tried. I feel weird talking to girls without a situation and my small talk is mostly just for breaking awkward silence or killing time, but thats for everyone. The one time I tried flirting and it worked I didnt know what to do next.
>>
>>34226556
Nobody wants to look at or smell your fucking piss you disgusting degenerate
>>
So, there's this girl who might be interested in me, she likes to hit me playfully, bumps with me when we're walking together, and the eye contact is intense. What should I do? I wanna go for the kill and after this friday I think I won't see her anymore.

I'm 24 khv btw
>>
>>34226908
why try and get in a relationship if you wont see her anymore? just ask her out and don't stammer
>>
>>34226936
I meant that's the last day I got to make a move and yeah, I will ask her out...
>>
>>34226936
Not him but is asking a girl out really that easy?
>do you want to hang out sometime?
Or should it be
>let's hang out sometime
>>
>>34227004
good luck my friend

>>34227017
I mean, how you ask shouldn't matter much as long as you don't sound like a desperate weenie
if she's interested in you she'll say yes, if not, she'll say no and you can just move on
>>
>>34227076
Thanks, but the thing is that I wanna kiss her, how do i do that? Just lock eyes with her and go for it?

The time we spend together she seems interested, and people have noticed that we get along pretty well so I'm not imagining things. Wether she rejects me or something nice happens I think I can learn from this.
>>
>>34227292
be sure that she is into you and wait for the appropriate moment to do it if you're going to try to kiss her
that seems obvious but don't just wait for a random silence to do it
>>
File: chaoscontrol.jpg (64KB, 574x398px) Image search: [Google]
chaoscontrol.jpg
64KB, 574x398px
>walk up to girl
>in shadow the hedgehog's voice say:
>"CHAOS CONTROL"
>teleport behind her
>Whisper into her ears "too easy"
>instant pussy
>>
>>34226656
How do I get her into a position where she is eating food I cooked for her?

>>34226730
The few I've talked to have been in the same classes as me in high school and now college. I also have a few friends and they're more outgoing than me, hoping to meet a girl through them eventually but no luck thus far.
>>
>>34227452
I'm going to try this, were can I get a chaos emerald?
>>
>>34227419
well, how do I tell if she's into me? but whatever, I will try tomorrow
>>
>>34227625
forget it, just found out that she got a new boyfriend today. life is beautiful.

was nice talking to you
>>
>>34227497

Say you are out and about and you decide to go back to your place. You go to make food. If she asks you what you are doing or looks at you, tell her you are making food and ask her if she wants some

if she says no she still might want a piece of yours so don't be weird about it

and you can eat it and talk or watch tv or something.

just hang out food really cause they're ez to make and take 5 minutes
>>
When talking about yourself never talk about the bad. Think of it like trying to sell someone a product, you would never tell them the flaws of it like if you move it in a certain way it breaks, ect. Tell them good things about yourself, and build on those.
>>
File: alain delon.jpg (104KB, 478x700px) Image search: [Google]
alain delon.jpg
104KB, 478x700px
>>34226730

There are women everywhere you go m8. At your work place, university or community college campuses, or in public depending on the situation (the mall for example). If you're over 21 go scope out some of the bars in your area.

Aside from real life places to talk to women, there's always online interaction with tinder, okcupid, or craigslist if you're gay/bi and or desperate (some of the women are real, always use a separate email address).

Personally I'd work on your social skills if you need to, being able to communicate and connect with another human being is a chore sometimes I know but people love to talk about themselves.
>>
t b h it sounds like a meme but i noticed there might be a direct link by this
girls that i grab by the pussy usually want to date me
girls that i dont grab by the pussy typical don't date me
>>
But what if I prefer fapping to chinese cartoons anon?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.