[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get into your car >see this wat do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1454893920108.jpg (193KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454893920108.jpg
193KB, 900x1200px
>get into your car
>see this
wat do
>>
>>34225361
if they bothered to leave a note they were probably being honest. I'd shrug and get over it. They probably needed that kitkat more than I did. Hope it improved their day.
>>
>>34225361
search the area for someone eating a kit-kat
mag dump when I find them
>>
>>34225387
>>34225387
Exactly what I would have done.

Are you happy with your life as well? Do you smiile a lot? Are you successful?
>>
This thread is now about bizarre thievery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpLgcrs7-FA
>>
Beat them into submission, have my way with them, and take back my kit fucking kat.
>>34225408
Alpha
>>34225387
Beta
>>
>>34225361
why the fuck would you leave your car unlocked you dunce?
>>
>>34225361
drive my car through the nearest store window
>>
>>34225361
Allow it to serve as a lesson to always make sure my door is locked.
After that buy another Kit Kat
>>
File: 1480094765782.jpg (69KB, 699x485px)
1480094765782.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>tfw that was the poison kit-kat I leave in my car as bait
>>
Find the closest person eating a kit kat
Steal it back
Force them into my car
Take of their pants
Rub the kit kat on their prostate until they s should make them submissive
We fuck
>>
>>34225361

That kit kat's been in there since I bought the car in 2012. Hope it was worth it.
>>
>>34225528
>implying i'm not immune to poison
>>
I did something similar once, was homeless and I found a ground floor apartment with a sliding glass door that I could easily take off its track to gain access to some girl's apartment. I only took food. Ended up stopping after she left a note on the fridge asking me not to take the yogurts at least since she ate them for lunch at work and I felt bad because I'd totally been taking them.
>>
Take of my shirt and shit on the curb while screaming profanities and clapping my thighs together
>>
>>34225576
>implying I wasn't just stirring up the waters with that comment
Found the Kit-Kat thief
The antidote is $4000.00, cash
I'd hurry
>>
>>34225626
How do you know I won't poison the cash?
>>
>tfw you put razor blades in all of your truck candy
>>
>>34225648
Because with only 2 hours of consciousness left you just don't have the time I'm afraid.
Well, technically it will be closer to 1 hour and 53 minutes by the time you read this post.
>>
>>34225750
I will hand you poisoned money an charge you 5000 for the antidote.
>>
>>34225773
>implying the antidote isn't just more poison
>implying I'm not suicidal and just want to take someone with me
It's not easy winning all the time.
Actually I lied, it really is.
>>
File: 1460020941740.jpg (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460020941740.jpg
54KB, 800x450px
>>34225832
I grow tired of your tomfoolery. Have at you.
>>
>>34225361
That's really cute, I'd still check the car to see if they did anything else to anything but I doubt someone who would leave a note would actually have done anything unless the note was a distraction to keep me from checking anything else, but there isn't really any reason to meddle with my stuff spy on me or kill me so there is little likelihood of that being the case.
>>34225408
>kill somebody for stealing a kit kat, which probably costs less than a dollar and takes less than a minute to fully enjoy eating
Are you literally a nigger?
>>
>>34225997
>nigger?
No, but judging by the rest of your post, you hope I am so you can have me fuck your wife.
>>
>>34225497
Fucking kek anon

How did people skip this
>>
File: damedame cannot read books.png (40KB, 467x400px) Image search: [Google]
damedame cannot read books.png
40KB, 467x400px
>>34226042
>No, but judging by the rest of your post, you hope I am so you can have me fuck your wife.
You wot m8. I said that, because anyone who would kill someone over a candy bar is a fucking retarded ape.
>>
File: 00075what.jpg (22KB, 433x499px)
00075what.jpg
22KB, 433x499px
>car is so messy that no one would want to take anything anyway
>>
>>34225460
>Alpha
>Being so insecure you have to kill someone over a fucking candy
pick one
>>
>stealing a melting kitkat
This thief has some shit taste in the quality of their candy.
>>
File: fornicate.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fornicate.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>34225361
Find the man who left this note behind, hug him and take him out for a beer. He sounds like a real bro being honest and all. We'd get drunk and go pick up girls.He would be my new best friend. Highly doubt a woman would do this so I say male.
>>
>>34225361
I would make it my life long goal to find that thief.

I would quit my job and put all my funds and time to track down that thieving weasel. It would turn into a obsession, the only think I would be able to think about it getting my revenge on this wicked person. My friends and family would abandon me, they would not understand my quest for revenge. I would see him in my dreams, in my nightmares, in the corner of my eye. He would be everywhere, yet at the sometime, nowhere.

Then after years of searching I will finally find him, cornered like a rat he will try to fight back but it will be useless, his thieving skills will be no match for my years of hatred and planning built up. He will beg for his life but it will be just a waste of his final breaths.

I will ask him "Was it worth it?" right before I blast his skull open from my .357 magnum. Then I will just stare at his lifeless body expecting some sense of relief but not find it.

I will think of the life I could have had, the life I should have had. I would think of a wife, some kids and a nice house somewhere in the country, it all could have been mine if not for him and my lust for vengeance. But I have nothing, no life, no beautiful wife, no happy kids and no Kit Kat.

Then as I put the gun to my head I would whisper my final words.

"Was it worth it?"
>>
>>34225997
A nigger would risk getting shot and killed just to steal a kitkat. It's not even because they really like kitkats, it's because they lack proper reasoning skills and rely on primal instincts
>>
>>34226987
alternative ending:

The thief is a qt 3.14 virgin girl who like video games and anime and I don't mean just mainstream shit I mean pretty decent stuff and also doesn't care that I am pretty much NEET after all that years of searching and would work to support me as I try to adjust back to normal life.

Then on our wedding day during my vows I would say "At first you stole my Kit Kat but really you also stole my heart" but it would just be us at the wedding seeing how I kinda abandoned all my friends and family and seeing how she is the type of person to steal a Kit Kat she wouldn't have friends or family either but its okay because now I have someone to watch JoJo with so it evens out.
>>
>>34226987
>"Was it worth it?"
Fucking YES, Revenge is never not worth it, you weren't getting married\having kids anyway.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.