[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING PAJEETS!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14

File: 20170117_184126.png (469KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
20170117_184126.png
469KB, 500x735px
>live in apartment complex.
>Indians started moving in and bring their families every month.
>Going upstairs after coming back from gym, open a few doors until I reach my room.
>Notice a funny smell.
>Scratch face and that's when I fucking notice.
>THERES FUCKING SHIT ON MY HANDS, PHONE, TOWEL AND NOW FACE FROM TOUCHING THE FUCKING DOOR HANDLES ON THE WAY UP
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? THERES FUCKING *4* TAXIS PARKED IN THE GARAGE WHEN IN THE RULES IT FUCKING STATES NO BUISNESS CARS
This is a true story I'm not even making this shit up, I have to bleach my fucking hands and get a new towel and phone case now.
>>
>>34225355
S H I T O N D O O R H A N D L E
>>
>tfw their food is delicious
>cant stand them otherwise
>>
>>34225355

I lived nextdoor to indians for 3 months until I finally gave up and moved out. The smell coming from their apartment still haunts me to this day.
>>
>>34225355
i live with indians and haven't seen any stray poop around
>>
>>34225355
let's ripping boys
EDIT: WHO POSTED THAT BEFORE
>>
>>34225355
>poo in it
>>
>>34225355
If you live in the us you can buy a gun so you can shoot them all and restore your honour
>>
File: IMG_0441.jpg (130KB, 640x640px)
IMG_0441.jpg
130KB, 640x640px
I used to live in a complex with 0 pajeets, this summer two different sets moved in. I fucking hate them. They leave their garbage outside their apartment in the way, while the dumpster is litterally ~40 yards away. It's been snowing a lot lately so parking is scarce, and these faggots will box you in. Fuck them!
>>
>>34226334
I'm "indian" and I truly hate India. Was born there and moved to America when I was 4 months old.

I speak fluent English, German and Hindi, am light skinned and people often think I'm white.

I hate most of their culture, I hate the religion and I hate the country in general. Food is good though.

Do I get to be honorary white? My parents are both educated and act like normal functioning people. (Most of all we're sanitary. Unlike one of our neighbors who actually smells like shit.)
>>
File: 1484096017871.png (33KB, 314x312px) Image search: [Google]
1484096017871.png
33KB, 314x312px
>>34226650
You abandoned your culture rather than taking the steps to approve it and suck the white man's dick like a good little boy. You will ALWAYS be a poo no matter what. You have no dignity you spineless fool. You are a disgrace to your people and the whites don't want a traitorous scumbag like you. Disgusting.

Have some pride in your people. They have their downs but they are good and have a rich history,
>>
File: 1484671601211.jpg (48KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1484671601211.jpg
48KB, 409x409px
>>34226751
Sorry, but no. There is not one other indian person outside of my immediate family that is any good. How can I fix a society that literally shits in the street like savages?

And fuck off mate. Indian history is bullshit and their politics suck ass. I'd rather join a civilized society than fix an unfixable one.
>>
>>34226877
>>>34226751
> Sorry, but no. There is not one other indian person outside of my immediate family that is any good. How can I fix a society that literally shits in the street like savages?
Black person cringing hard.

You're like the Blacks who shit on other Blacks to get points. Don't get me wrong, some Blacks are fucking shit. But to put down your race entirely, like you're a gem and everyone else is trash? For the respect of a racist piece of shit?
>>
File: 1484710948892.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484710948892.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
>the things they do to cauliflower
oh lawd
>>
>>34226650
People like you are the problem pajeet
You fucks dont want to fix your own shit
Not you cant be honorary white because their is no honor in being a self hating cuck
Fix your dame country and then we can talk about honor.
>>
>>34225355

>yfw all of your smelly Indian neighbors are earning six figures within the next five to ten years

Can't hate on Indians too much. I'm white and lived in New Delhi for about two years. They can be annoying wankers for sure, but most of them aren't bad people. A little backwards sometimes, for sure, but not abjectly terrible or regularly violent.

Make friends with your neighbors, OP - assuming the whole story wasn't completely fabricated. You'll get to eat all kinds of nice poo-food and will get some great networking opportunities, provided you want to get into any kind of STEM field.
>>
>>34226919
Truth is that I am racist against my own race. They fucking suck and I stive to be better educated, more clean and carry my own weight rather than an entire race that already has such a bad rep.
>>
>>34226877
>actually believing shit on 4chan
You are worse than a street shitter. You hate yourself and your kind so much you'd rather pretend you were a white person.

Spend some time away from 4chan. I think that would be best for your mental health.
>>
>>34227050
Why would I fix that country. It's not mine. I'm not even a Citizen there. I'm an American citizen.
>>
>>34226650
You sound like a guy I know named sam
>>
>>34227143
That's pretty accurate, but I refuse to be pushed into the same type of people that shit in the streets or smell like curry.

Like I said before, I want to carry my own weight.
>>
>>34226751
Fuck you, we'll take him.

Have you seen the state of Europe? None of us have room to talk. We need all the sentient people we can get.
>>
>>34226650

lmao holy shit, indians are really fucking weird, but its only cuz of ppl like u t.b.h. why do indians wanna be white so damn bad?
>>
>>34226650
lol numayr
>>
>>34226877
You could be an Indian hitler and send all the rapists, street-shitters, and ill-mannered peasants to concentration camps. You could give the people hope and make them feel like they can improve themselves and improve their country. It would also be cool if you started a massive war with China since India and China have many similarities and way too many people
>>
>>34227289
Because I want to fit in, really
>>
>>34227343
Man I just want a qt GF.
I'm not the right guy to do that shit. I would love to see it though.
>>
>>34227158
well if you cant fix it don't fucking hate it mate.

Their is nothing more pathetic than immigrants who hate their original culture just to get social browny points

And India i shit because people like your parents abandon their country instead of fixing it.
Thats not a very honorable thing to do, look at European countries after world war look at japan, all these countries were destroyed and they rebuild it, but your kind just run away from your problem

so don't talk about being honorary,
>>
>>34227397
They didn't abandon it cause it's shit. My dad was hired to do some Physics job or something and so we moved.

My parents don't hate the place. I do.
>>
>>34227237
Again with the prejudice. I'm not faulting your efforts to be better. Do you really believe that you are better than 1 billion other individuals? 99% of whom are born into much less fortunate circumstances and are ingrained with the culture you perceive as being so disgusting.
>>
>>34227451
I don't know man, but I sure am trying. I'm still not understanding why I'm getting shit here. I've built a life that most of the other billion over there couldn't dream of.
>>
>>34227289

We don't. He belongs to the Brahmin caste, which in the Indian caste system is the highest. This caste betrayed the others when the British came, and as a reward their new British master gave them positions of power in the colonial society. When India gained independence these people were not used to not having masters, and so they ache perpetually for the throbbing white weiner upon which their forefathers suckled.

Oh, and they rape Dalit children. Dalits are the lowest caste. The reason there is a poo in loo problem in India is because Dalits are made to sweep the poo off the street in order to degrade and humiliate them, and without this system the Brahmins are afraid the Dalits will start demanding power and rights.

You can tell a Brahmin by last name. Patel, Iyer, Iyengar, etc. They are desperate to be seen as white because they legitimately think they have attained some kind of magical whitehood from suckling on white cock so long.
>>
>>34227451
>99% of whom are born into much less fortunate circumstances
Kek, white knight faggot. There are trillion of animals all with less fortunate circumstances. That doesn't mean anyone should give a shit about them or feel guilty for being top predator. Pajeets are disgusting subhuman peasants that have no place in first world countries. They shouldn't even be allowed to live in their third world shithole turning it into a massive pile of garbage.
>>
>>34226650

If you hate your own people so much, you should just kill yourself and take one more subservient, useless piece of trash out of the world. We don't want you here, and you're a fool thinking that prostituting your dignity will make your former white masters want you. You have no one because of your attitude toward your own kind. Just end it.
>>
>live in huge ass apartment complex
>parking lot on one side filled with cars
>big grassy yard on the other
>group of indians playing cricket IN THE PARKING LOT
I would love to hear the logic behind this one.
>>
>>34227522
kek. Nah you're alright.

I just don't want another fool taking 4chan literally.

I am Indian too. I've never shit outside of a toilet and I don't eat curry. I'm also doing a phd in physics. And course, I am a robot.

>>34227599
I always wonder about you folk who talk shit about others while browsing /r9k/.
>>
>>34227597

>Patels
>Brahmins

u wot
>>
File: qe23423434.jpg (2KB, 131x131px) Image search: [Google]
qe23423434.jpg
2KB, 131x131px
>>34226650

Go to murica and keep licking white ass like the good little Pajeet you are. We go out on the streets to take a dump, not dump our self-respect.

maa chuda behenchod.
>>
>>34227641
I don't hate myself. I'm very proud of the life I've created for myself. I wouldn't blink an eye if every person in India suddenly died though.
>>
>>34227599

We're here in your countries and you are LITERALLY impotent to stop us. Your Great Leader is too financially invested in our country to speak out against us. He has more businesses operating in India than any other country except the USA. We will continue to take your jobs and places in university and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it.

How does that feel?
>>
>>34227687

You are an Indian regardless of your nationality. You are form India if you're Indian regardless of where you were born. You're living in a fantasy world where anybody legitimizes your claim of being from anywhere else. There is no escaping being India.

Stop avoiding the unavoidable implication. You hate yourself. Period. There is no debate or discussion to be had on this point.
>>
File: 7EUqsWn.jpg (196KB, 1052x1164px) Image search: [Google]
7EUqsWn.jpg
196KB, 1052x1164px
>>34225355
they wipe their ass hole after they shit with their hand. thats why its taboo to shake hands.
>>
>>34227672

: ^ )

Get fucked pedo raper of Dalit children
>>
>>34227758
But I don't understand your argument. Please explain.
>>
>>34227599
That's edgy as fuck, nigga.

I like it.
>>
File: pussy patrol 2013.jpg (84KB, 781x960px) Image search: [Google]
pussy patrol 2013.jpg
84KB, 781x960px
>>34227348

thats rly pathetic of u t.b.h. if u arent comfortable in ur own skin by the time ur a teenager, u will always be cucked by ur delusions, and it will only ever get worse.

t. pajeet (not indian tho lmao)

>>34227597

damn, i thoguht patels were gujjews. but still tho, this is v informative
>>
>>34227830
What delusions though?
>>
>>34227864

that ur white
>>
>>34227918
I'm not white and I understand that, but I try to fit in with white people because I can't stand to be in the same group as Indians.
>>
>>34227974

Yo are in the same group as Indians whether or not you can stand it.
>>
>>34225355
he looks like black mario
>>
>>34228001
Group as in being friends with them. I hate the culture and I'm not religious so I just don't fit in there.
>>
>>34227806

I'm not Indian, faggot.
>>
>>34228039

No one cares if you're their self-hating friend. You are and always will be Indian in every way whether or not you accept it.
>>
File: rascal-flaps-i.jpg (118KB, 567x574px) Image search: [Google]
rascal-flaps-i.jpg
118KB, 567x574px
>>34225355
> TFW I want to live in a nice suburban, white neighborhood away from the violent negros, the empathy impaired ant like chinks, and the dirty Muslims with spooky costumes. Ethnic people mentally exhaust me and make me Ill.
>>
>>34228058

Just don't rape Dalit kids.
>>
>>34227830

>Billi Gaashti

What the fuck? Cat Team?
>>
>>34227445
why didn't he get a job in his country, and is he going back to India after retirement
and why do you hate India if you have never lived their.....?
I am genuinely curious about Indians and India
one one hand it seem like poor shithole
but most Indians i have meet have been extremely hardworking

look i get that you didn't have a choice in coming here
but you cant just abandon your culture because at the end of the day you and your parents share more blood with India and Indians then america.

Kissing white ass is not gonna make you white it makes you a self hating cuck
>>
>>34228070
I don't think I can accept it.
Maybe this is why I'm a robot.
>>
File: 01 (253).png (136KB, 1018x782px) Image search: [Google]
01 (253).png
136KB, 1018x782px
>>34228080

The only ethnic people I can't stand are the English, the German, and the Irish but to each their own I guess.
>>
>>34228080
just move you pussy
>>
>>34228107

India is very poor but is about 10x as wealthy as it was before it opened up to capitalism in the early 90s.

The Indians that come here aren't the "cream of the crop" as people will attempt to claim (in fact, many of them are low skill taxi drives and menial workers, or just average college grads), its just that they're here for one purpose and one purpose only: to make a lot of money.

Most want to go home one day, but not until they've secured a financial legacy for generations to come.
>>
File: 1422781887008.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422781887008.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>34225355
>have a date with a paji mamacita this friday
wish me luck, amigos
>>
>>34228107
He took the Job in America because the pay was exemplary. There was literally no reason not to take it.

I don't have any family in India. Most of my extended family lives either here or in Europe/Australia.

I lived in India for a month when I was 9 and was visiting my dying grandmother and I instantly got asthma from the pollution.

It is a shitty place to live trust me.
>>
>>34228176

Good luck man. Just remember: she's still a roastie no matter her background. No exceptions.

>>34228189

Nah. I lived there for about 10 months in total over a period of 4 years.

If you're not poor as fuck you can live a comfortable life. Its a very chaotic place so if you have anxiety problems its not very comfortable otherwise it was no big deal.
>>
>>34228189
>Most of my extended family lives either here or in Europe/Australia.

pajeet pls, if everyone in you family has abandoned India. that means you are the kind, that runs away from your problem, so you have no moral high ground to talk shit and hate Indians you are exactly the same you just got lucky.
>>
>>34228167

This really isn't very true.

There's a reason why Indians are the highest earning ethnic group in the United States. Many middle-aged South Asian workers with Green Cards or citizenship arrived as immigrants in the latter few decades of the twentieth century. While they certainly weren't the subcontinental elite, many did have skills and qualifications which made them eligible for hire overseas.

Have you ever been to India? The median income is $616; if you make over $20k, you're in the Top 1% of earners. A full quarter of the population is functionally or fully illiterate.

People who graduated near the top of their class from universities and programs like IIT came up above a whole lot of competition. They might not all be geniuses or overly bright, but they managed to out-score thousands of competitors just to get their first-year seats. If you're an Indian who came from a middle-class family and moved to the States as a doctor, engineer, or programmer, you likely had a list of accomplishments under your belt prior to making a move.

Moreover, relatively few Indians who move to the United States wind up going back. A lot folks talk about how they'll go home eventually, but few want to uproot and go back to a less comfortable lifestyle - especially if they have children or got married in America.

A lot of the Indian-raised young people I know in university are either very talented or come from very privileged backgrounds. They're not the top tenth of a percent back home, but they're significantly better off and better educated than the average Indian.
>>
>>34228352
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't stay in a shithole when you can be upper middle class somewhere else.
>>
>>34228440

I am Indian.

The Indian young people you know in university are well-off, but they come from financially not intellectually privileged backgrounds. The caste system in India designated certain groups of people would get to partake in certain professions, and these people have accumulated wealth by force of social and religious law for generations. This system only legally ended with independence in 1947. It has nothing to do with talent or ability. Its nepotism.

The Indians are sending their well-to-do financially, not intellectually. The IITs and other major Indian academic institutions are notorious for having entrance exams that can be aced given the money to pay for prep schools that cater only to the exam.

They would not be stand outs in India. The reason they didn't stay is because they couldn't achieve the position in society they wanted there, because the competition was too stiff.
>>
>>34228466
if white people thought that way, then their countries would also be shitholes.

see my point.
every country went through shit, but Europeans rebuild it. Japanese Koreans rebuilt it
I am not criticizing moving to a better country, i am just saying people who abandoned their countries have no moral high ground to call their native countries shit.
>>
>>34226650
I'm white and lived with an Indian family for a year. Threw lots of powders, played lots of caram, worshipped lots of weird gods, and ate lots of spicy food. Also called lots of strangers uncle and auntie. I was a white boy who was honorary Indian.
>>
>>34228654
I just don't like the country. I consider myself American, not Indian.

Anyway, I have a 9am to go to.

Twas fun talking to you all, even if you did insult me. Goodnight.
>>
>>34228749

It doesn't matter what you consider yourself. You are what you are (Indian) whether or not you consider yourself to be.

Goodnight, and hopefully you have accepted reality.
>>
>>34226877
I'm Indian American too and I truly despise your kind. I've seen people like you at the gym and at college. So busy trying to undo your skin color that you end up becoming even more cringey. You refuse to talk to other Indians, you refuse to be a fun person, and most importantly you refuse to improve your own community. You don't advise FOBs on proper weightlifting form or help them improve their accents and style; you simply choose to hate them instead.

Trust me, the whites, blacks, and Asians whose approval you crave so much hate you and are more disgusted by you than they are of FOBs who cook smelly food.
>>
>>34228627

Of course the competition is too stiff.

India has a population of 1.25 billion people. There's a whole lot of intellectual talent which will never be discovered, whether in Dharavi or Panscheel Park. However, any set of applications or promising positions are pitting tens of thousands of people against one another.

The middle-class people you claim wouldn't stand out in India constitute a population larger than that of many countries. An individual going for a job with Microsoft on an American campus will be fighting tooth-and-nail against innumerable coworkers and peers. I know a great number of people who have been seek jobs in Europe and the United States for years without any luck.

Assuming that the only Indians who manage to leave home are the products of nepotism and wealth is disingenuous, even if it does contain a kernel of truth. You're suggesting that many people who are genuinely talented "couldn't make it" because they were unable to rise to the top of a society comprised of over a billion individuals. Isn't that a bit like saying that Americans who go to professional school are "giving up" because they were unable to succeed in business without taking the safety of a tried-and-tested path?

Emigrating overseas is one of a few surefire ways middle-class Indians have of attaining significant upward social mobility.
>>
>>34228930

>Assuming that the only Indians who manage to leave home are the products of nepotism and wealth is disingenuous

I never said this. It is the primary route, not the "kernel of truth" route. Connections and money matter more than ability. Always have, always will. You are not describing middle class Indians as you claim, you are describing the wealthy elite in a place where running water is a luxury.
>>
>>34228440

Are you a chick? Show pussy pic
>>
>>34228110

would make a gr8 anthropological study
>>
>>34229195

No, I'm a white American guy.

>>34228975

I am describing a segment of the middle-class which constitutes a number of people in the tens of million. Both of my ex-girlfriends are Indian immigrants with Indian parents, and both came from relatively impoverished backgrounds prior to their families coming to the United States. Another of one of my ex-girlfriends, who is from Pakistan, spent her first few years in America living in a run-down apartment complex in Philadelphia, even though her dad is now a successful surgeon; that's all they could afford at first.

I've lived in India and I know plenty of first- and second-generation Indians in the United States. While I do accept there is some truth in what you're saying, I would need some sourcing to suggest that we're not simply comparing anecdotes in the absence of any hard data.
>>
>>34227705

This keks the man

Very well said good sir, I'm gonna use this now
>>
>>34226751
top fucking kek good god pass me some more
>>
File: wtf man.jpg (115KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
wtf man.jpg
115KB, 1024x904px
>>34225355

This thread triggers me.

I've had many neighbors, but indians are always the most annoying. They smell and play their music way too loud. They also congregate like rats: you see 1 indian, turn around, and suddenly there are 30 indians in the same room.
>>
>>34228080
you are an adorable piggy. i will call you babe. and give you a pet.
>>
>>34228110
a true robot. i raise my glass to you.
>>
>>34228080
Got some of those Oats, brother?
>>
I can only take Indians in small doses. If I had to live near them I'd probably kill myself.
>>
tfw indian ;__________;
somehow not original
>>
Most Indians I met are rude, autistic, and smell bad.

The Indian Americans who were born here are straight up rude and think their hot shit.

Fuck you you cunts.
>>
File: 1467305241677.png (46KB, 766x351px)
1467305241677.png
46KB, 766x351px
>>34226650
No, dude. You shouldn't be here. You should be in India.

The only reason you were able to come here is this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

The US was 90% white until that was passed. It was most likely intentionally designed to alter the voting demographics of the US to get a population more favorable of bigger government policies. They sure as hell lied that it would be "largely symbolic" and have no effect on demographics. The US is 56% white now.
>>
>>34226334

I feel the same way their food is so good.
>>
I made friends with an Indian girl in college and we got to talking about traveling and she said something like "oh most Indians get to travel outside India!". The rich ones who get to America understand that most Indians are poor, but they live in their bubble so much they have no idea how insanely privileged they are.

She's a really cool person though.
>>
>>34227768
Holy shit is this true?

Originalini
>>
File: 18fuebeteu7kqjpg.jpg (18KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18fuebeteu7kqjpg.jpg
18KB, 636x358px
I live in a two family house with a clan of Indian psychopaths above me. They literally Haunt me. I work nights,and have my bedroom in the smallest room of the house,and explained over and over I sleep from 3pm to 9pm. Their answer? They made that room their main bedroom,and their kids (a boy 9years and a daughter 4 years) come home from school and literally spend hours shoving their furniture around above me. I turn on my TV,and suddenly they start blasting theirs. I take a shower,they march back and forth above me running the water randomly. Once I was in the basement doing laundry,and they shut both the lights and basement door on me. I shrugged it off the first time,opened it again and turned the light back on,and a minute later they Do it AGAIN. I scream at them,"leave the goddamn lights on I'm down here!" And that offends them SO much they call the cops on me! The cops talk to us in turn,and it amounts to nothing. Now when they wake me up in spite,I refuse to shout myself hoarse:I blast an Insane Clown Posse cd when I leave for work.

I hope every day they all would die burning in a carcrash,even their hellspawn,who are the worst members of this unholy cabal. But they'll live a thousand years...
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.