[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your excuse for not going to the gym?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What is your excuse for not going to the gym?
>>
I'll look dumb using the equipment there
People might even yell at me

Actually happened once, he didn't yell he helped, but if I take too long to get the form they're showing me someone might lose their temper. And I don't want to be yelled at

Also I'm super weaker than averge
>>
i go to the gym but i dont have a routine so i just hit the treadmill

also doesn't help that i go to planetfitness, where there's no squat or bench

and i have a bad back
>>
See
>>34224706

Also I tell myself I'm too busy with uni
>>
>>34224706
Youtube videos on proper form for the exercises you want to do. Most people at the gym are super nice and will be willing to help scrawny manlets like yourself.

You'll never get stronger if you dont try?
>>
muh gym muh gym muh gym
Forced normie meme
Gived up hopes for gf
>>
I dont feel like it.
Get fucked.
>>
>>34224642
Spending hours a day working just to make yourself look muscular seems kind of narcissistic. I'd much rather build muscle doing actual useful work, or do exercise outdoors rather than in some sweaty room.
>>
>>34225000
i made a rule to only spend 45min at the gym, that starts when I walk in the door, Either I do 10mins of warmup and then supersets or just cardio for 30mins+ shower
>>
>>34224642
I'm not a gay fuccboi. Unless your a bro who lifts for himself.
>>
>>34224642
I work out at home. I don't like going to a gym
>>
>>34224642
i don't go to the gym because of those fucking dreads
>>
I'm self conscious because I'm afraid of going to new places with new people and doing new things, I'm also fat, which means I'll look like a double idiot.

Wish I had a gym-bro
>>
>>34224642
I don't want to exercise in public or as a hobby, I don't want to pay for something I don't enjoy.
When I do exercise, I do it in the privacy of my own home, not in some public place filled with sweating jocks and stacies that I have to pay for the "privelege" to access.
In other words, this. >>34224852
>>
>tfw I shouted at people to get them motivated
>tfw I could have scared any of you fags
>tfw I still can't have any meaningful social interaction with anyone
>>
l can't afford it
>>
You can literally exercise perfectly fine at home where Chad can't silently make fun of you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.