[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom asked me to empty the dishwasher and pick up the house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1459120958287.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1459120958287.png
26KB, 861x758px
>mom asked me to empty the dishwasher and pick up the house when she left for work this morning
>didnt do it
>she just got home
>>
File: 1471126844902.png (78KB, 420x420px)
1471126844902.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>34224559

I can't wrap my head around this tier of mischief
>>
I dont blame ya OP, the house must be what like couple of tons?
>>
>>34224559
You got balls, OP. You don't do that at my house. Ma doesn't ask for much, but when she does, you do it.
>>
>>34224559
Your a real piece of shit opie
>>
File: dSBbJvU.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
dSBbJvU.png
8KB, 420x420px
>Make a deal with my dad not to go to a work party with him on his bike
>ill stay home and clean up and wash up and vaccum
>do none of that
>he arrives home
>>
anyone ever close an elevator at the last moment and watch a normal slime start running or shouting WAIT WAIT HOLD THE ELEVATOR and close the door on them?
and then push a few extra floors after you get off
fucking satisfying desu
>>
>>34224559
How the fuck did she expect you to pick up the house?
>>
>>34227613
His tard strength when he realised they were all out of tendies.
>>
>>34227342
SADISTlC
A
D
l
S
T
I
C
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.