[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hm. >Be socially awkward, lonely college kid, but get appointed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: What.png (8KB, 684x329px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
8KB, 684x329px
Hm.

>Be socially awkward, lonely college kid, but get appointed as student government VP because of academic rank
>Meet girl who is student gov secretary and fall head over heels for her, while we serve on student government together
>Take her on expensive dates ($300 alone on our first date of many), dinners, shopping sprees, pay for her transportation, do her school work, etc
>Her GPA goes from 1.9 before she met me up to 3.85
>In spite of being awkward, I'm hard working, so I build social and professional connections, and help her get two jobs
>In each case she eventually lost them or quit, due to poor motivation and subsequent under-performance
>Want a committed relationship, she identifies as a "slut" and wants polygamy
>We fight on and off over a series of several months, and become increasingly estranged
>Her GPA plummets to 1.9 again, and she fails next few semesters (academic probation)
>December 2016, I block her for good and resolve to move forward, after we previously met in a cafe and agreed to separate

She wished me a Happy New Year, which I ignored, and eventually I blocked her no. Today she sent me this email, which I have no intention to respond to at all. We used to have sex beginning early 2014, but it ended mid 2015, and we separated late 2016. What do you think?
>>
I know that this is just bait/shitpost but you've actually inspired me now.
thanks op.
>>
>>34224016
Is there any way I can prove, without sharing my ID, that the entire story is true?

I'm glad it inspired you.
>>
girls already have it easy enough, don't ever go out of your way to help one
>>
I hate how easy women have it just because they have tits and a vag
>>
>which I have no intention to respond to at all
And you should maintain that intention.
Sex for rent never works out.
>>
>>34224040
Well as somebody who is awkward, lonely and has never had sex before I find your story to be a bit far fetched.
I do like the bit about how you worked hard though since I don't try as hard as I should.
>>
>>34223981
>>Want a committed relationship, she identifies as a "slut" and wants polygamy
>Want a committed relationship, she identifies as a "slut" and wants polygamy

stopped reading right here fella

oh gosh
>>
Are you seriously going to let that failure back into your life because she'll fuck you? DONT DO IT DO NOT DO IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THERE'S A REASON WHY YOU BLOCKED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE. She's just going to take advantage of you like before and it'll become a cycle you get stuck in. Just ignore her
>>
if you need it do what you wish
nothing i say will change you.
have fun with /that/ :)
>>
If you actually wanted a committed relationship with this girl it'd just hurt you to spend lots of time with her and/or fuck her because the relationship you want would always be in view but due to her ways it would always be unobtainable. You're a smart guy for choosing not to respond and it sounds like you'd be able to find a much better girl if you want to.
>>
File: Excerpt.png (62KB, 573x630px) Image search: [Google]
Excerpt.png
62KB, 573x630px
>>34224050
Hm. Already did.

>>34224055
Not all women have it that easy.

>>34224059
Thanks, anon. I will maintain the position.

>>34224124
As proof, here's her transcript. Blue is when we were hitting it off and I was doing her work. Obviously I wasn't doing it for the classes she gave up on. Let me know if you still need more proof, but I'm leaving it on you to come up with ideas now.

>>34224126
I found that later on, to be honest.

>>34224146
>>34224162
No, I'm not gonna go on again.
>>
>>34223981
Pics of her?

Crop or blur it to whatever extent.
>>
You are considering taking her offer. You will say you are not but you are.
>>
>>34223981
>Take her on expensive dates ($300 alone on our first date of many), dinners, shopping sprees, pay for her transportation, do her school work, etc
jesus fucking christ, how can you expect her to respect you when you treat her like a fucking chinese oligarch's duaghter
r9k will say this is her fault but you're a bitch cuck and you deserve all the misfortune you incur for being such a fucking doormat
loser
>>
>>34224603
yeah. the fact that he even posted about this is like.. hm. okay lol

>birds of a feather
>>
>>34224519
this. what does she look like exactly? both of you are disgusting, really. damn there are actually people like you out there... *cringes at both*
>>
the fact that you would consider being with her again, let alone posting this thread, is amazing. it's embarrassing and i'd be ashamed, honestly. you say you look down on cheaters but you're the type of person who encourages this in women. or lets these girls roam free

rly have fun with that degeneracy lol
>>
>>34224215
why do you have this image?
>>
>>34224169
Thanks anon.

Yeah, it'd crush me for sure to try again, to what avail. I also appreciate how thought out and direct your post is.

>>34224603
Hah. Maybe the fact that I made this thread means on some level the idea was entertained. I think ultimately I know I'm better off without her and I just wanted to share the path forward with you lot.

>>34224519
She's a cute Indian chick. Don't be racist. >>34224169
Thanks anon.

Yeah, it'd crush me for sure to try again, to what avail. I also appreciate how thought out and direct your post is.

>>34224603
>>34224638
Hah. Maybe the fact that I made this thread means on some level the idea was entertained. I think ultimately I know I'm better off without her and I just wanted to share the path forward with you lot.

>>34224519
>>34224666
I want to post her image, so you can see how attractive she is, but this is 4chan.

>>34224692
>you say you look down on cheaters
Name one place where this was said. I don't like cheaters, it's true.

>>34224634
>Calls me a loser
In terms of the relationship, I made some mistakes. But outside of that, I've been winning.
>>
>>34223981
god you're such a cuckold. no amount of money you make slaving away will make up for you being such a pathetic loser when you look at all the things you did just to get some pussy
>>
>>34223981
You both have major faults, are inefficient, irrational, and I have no sympathy for either of you.
>Her GPA goes from 1.9 before she met me up to 3.85
>In spite of being awkward, I'm hard working, so I build social and professional connections, and help her get two jobs
You, sir, need to stop being Captain Save-A-Hoe. Girls don't want a gentleman, they will use you like a cunning kid uses his gullible autistic friend.
>In each case she eventually lost them or quit, due to poor motivation and subsequent under-performance
>Her GPA plummets to 1.9 again, and she fails next few semesters (academic probation)
Women like this disgust me. No drive, won't do anything for herself, parasite, expects everything to be done for her while she gives nothing back.

Your kind(s) will pay dire consequences someday, and you'll be wallowing in remorse until you die. Foolish, emotional humans.
>>
>>34224786
>Date girl
>You help her with schoolwork and she shares her transcript
>You get a sense of pride knowing together, but really mostly with your work, she went from 1.9 to 3.85

It was an accomplishment, that's why. She shared updated versions after failing courses, during our on-and-offs, and it helped to put into perspective the impact I had on her GPA
>>
>>34224826
Except pussy was a bonus, not my end goal. I did it because I adored her, and so it was worth it at the time. I learned a lot from it.

>>34224828
Except, I changed, anon, and managed to move forward. I gave up trying and decided to commit to myself this year, in many ways.
>>
>>34224786
when people haven't had much, they cling to trash because that's all they've ever had

they don't know any better

or he needs some sort of "proof" to boost his ego or evidence that he was ever in a relationship, which is pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>34224829
>you get a sense of pride knowing you did the work of someone else just because she has a vagina
hahahahaaha
>>
>>34224887
No. See this: >>34224875.

I can admit that on an egotistical level, I get satisfaction knowing I can lift a person's GPA, no matter what their gender, because I have the willpower to get shit done.
>>
that's sad

>knowing who the person is makes it even sadder lmao oh god
>>
>>34224909
Not really an accomplishment doing someone else's work
>>
File: 76.jpg (46KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
46KB, 520x292px
Brag-post the post.

I wish normies would fuck off.
>>
>>34224928
Doing someone else's work is not an accomplishment.

Raising a GPA from 1.9 to 3.85 is an accomplishment.

>>34224923
Prove it.
>>
*gives $10 to a crackwhore cumstar*
*make her give me a receipt for proof*

*show the proof and frame it as accomplishment*
*a testament to my good will and deeds*
*the power of me almighty*
>>
LMAOOO holy fuck you both are so sad ahahahahahahahahsdh;faskldjfahahahahahahaha

>>34224887
idk who you are but if you were here... oh my god i wish you were here lmao haahhahaahhahahaha :XXXXDDDDD
>>
>>34224945
OP here. Just want to say thank you. I think a lot of the assaults coming in have less to do with my admittedly horrid mistake, which I noted in my first post I've moved on from and later noted I learned from, and more to do with envy. They see it as bragging, and they're mad.

Some points are legitimate, rage notwithstanding.
>>
fuck her sometimes lead her on and make her prove she is the one for you.
then block her again.
and do not make a fuking kid.
>>
>>34224948
she sounds like a real good pure girl
go save her darling sex her till sunrise
you and her deserve each other <3 good for you
>>
>>34225004
This requires talking to her and meeting her, so not even on the table.
>>
it's sad cause the good guys always get fucked over by the trashiest girls with no morals

i can't even give you credit for raising her grades bc you must be stupid as hell to date someone like that. (not to mention other factors being present; gj taking credit for it all lmao)

and stupid as hell to be posting this entire topic here, with those screenshots, and those considerations. goddamn pajeet do better for yourself. enlighten up
>>
>>34225110
>pajeet
Why the assumption I'm Indian? Because she was? I'm not.

I appreciate your post, some of it is substantive.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.