[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your guys' opinions on ASMR?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: pNUg2Ttl.jpg (40KB, 640x444px) Image search: [Google]
pNUg2Ttl.jpg
40KB, 640x444px
What are your guys' opinions on ASMR?
>>
>>34222885
Not my thing, It's fucking weird, but do whatevet you want
>>
>>34222968
Why is it weird tho
>>
>>34222885
I just want to call everyone of you retards who enjoy asmr videos complete fucking losers who are fucking sick in the head. I find it a thousand times more acceptable to have an imaginary girlfriend, a waifu, than fucking listen to fucking attention whores fucking whispering or shaving their pubes. You are either a fucking stupid dumb kid who actually wastes time from his life listening to random people on youtube tapping the god damn fucking table, or you are just pretty much an adult and literally crazy. There's no a way a normal person would like this, I know this is youtube but god damn, this goes beyond stupidity. Why not just fap at your waifu if you want a "relation" so much, or play a game with cute girls, instead of listening to these fucking attention whores who do random shit? Fuck everyone of you who claim to get tingles from this, I hate you because you waste time listening to that, I'd rather have thousands of replies of pages long typed back to me as a waste of time, rather than subscribing so some dumb bitch who breathes in your ear. You have no idea what you actually want, a woman breathing in your ear is really not pleasant, real humans fucking stink and most women are whores. Should I whisper all of this in your ear so you can get it? Just admit it you like this for masturbation, which actually would be a honest reason to listen to this crappp
>>
I literally require it to study now.
>>
>>34222885
ASMR makes me fucking paranoid and irrationally angry. I was listening to one of those dentist videos on Youtube and it felt like complete shit.
>>
>>34223798
Calm down sperg. That's not the point of ASMR except to desperate betas who use it as an excuse to watch girlfriend simulators. Before the camwhore phenomenon exploded, ASMR videos were mostly like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr-qewC-4gY
>>
It was a pretty good album, but not their best. Better than Pablo Honey and The Bends, at least...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-17-17-45-12.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-17-17-45-12.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
I want her to abuse me, make me sniff her gym clothes after a workout
>>
>>34223798
Who hurt you my child
>>
>>34224166
which one is this again? there are so many
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-17-17-57-29.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-17-17-57-29.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>34224171
Gibi ASMR
>>
>>34223798
But I'm honest in that I use it for masturbation, you faggot. Sorry some people like things that you don't like.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.