[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too intelligent for bf any other fembots feel this way?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17

File: tfw too smart for bf.jpg (383KB, 1075x1535px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too smart for bf.jpg
383KB, 1075x1535px
>tfw too intelligent for bf

any other fembots feel this way? Second a guy outs himself as dumber than me in any way I just don't feel it anymore. I know it might be unrealistic but I want a guy who is just better than me. I want a guy who makes me feel weak, but will also protect me.
>>
File: 272077_23572_ZOM.jpg (113KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
272077_23572_ZOM.jpg
113KB, 750x750px
>>34222142
>red pill women

Also, anyone who falls for the fembot b8 should be castrated
>>
>>34222222
Finally, a good get for a good cause.
>>
>>34222222
nice job brainlet, you just bumped my thread.

nice digits tho
>>
>>34222222
Digits show the truth. Fembots are the biggest joke since the creation of Tumblr.
>>
>>34222222
Thank you anon. Very good
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 620x470px
>>34222222
First good get on r9k I've seen in a long time, congrats anon.
>>
heh i ask females questions and get them to explain stuff sometimes even if i know the answer already. they're going to talk a lot anyway and it distracts them from my shit tests about deciding whether i think they're gf material or not.
>>
File: 1471984216397.jpg (35KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471984216397.jpg
35KB, 720x481px
>>34222256
>hurrrrrrr u replied le trololled lol
You're not supposed to give up that fast, you underage faggot
>>
>>34222222
I was reading the pic, but then I noticed the subredit title and noped out of there.
>>
File: 1427510958795.png (126KB, 655x666px) Image search: [Google]
1427510958795.png
126KB, 655x666px
>>34222327
>heh im a super alpha male who is in a position to shit test girls cause theres so many throwing themselves at me

>oh also i post on /r9k/
>>
>>34222142

Female standards are pretty much impossible. I'm a certifiable genius. I make >$200k a year. I play 4 instruments. I have moderate skill in a varying area of fields just from self-education.

But girls don't care about any of that shit.

Because that stuff only matters IF you are already:

>white
>5'9"+
>5/10+ face

In other words, have everything or die alone.

I don't really care anymore. I can spend my money and time on me. If I want sex, I can buy a 18-20 year old sugar baby anytime I want.

If you ask me women are retarded and missing out on a good deal. Your gender's loss.

Think you're entitled to everything and all you will get is a life of disappointment. You deserve it.
>>
File: 555.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>34222377
>I'm a girl

>oh also I post on r9k
>>
>>34222377
I don't have to be an alpha male. If I don't like a girl I'm not going to waste my time. Stay mad spinster hag in waiting.
>>
>I want CHAD!!!!
>AND he has to really smart too!!!
>I'm not unreasonable at all!!!
>Where are all the part time male model grad students?????
>>
File: Capture.png (39KB, 1061x400px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39KB, 1061x400px
this is real...
origano
>>
>>34222142
Her first point is completely valid. Asking your gf if it's okay for you to go get something at the office is pathetic. It's like asking her where she wants to go on a date. Women want you to make decisions not rely on them to do it.
>>
>>34222380
they do care about that shit but you come off like a twat even anonymously so I can't imagine it's any better in person. Where are you trying to pick up women, clubs? Because clubsluts literally only care about looks.

$200k salary and instruments on an online dating site will guaranteed get you bitches if you pursue them. Have a profile pic of you looking your sharpest playing your trendiest instrument, shit get a professional photo if you don't have one. Lots of people do it.

Send messages to girls that are more than just hey, or hey+compliment or hey+compliment+creepy request for a date. Good looking tall guys can get away with those but you can't. Yeah, your life is harder, fucking deal with it. Women have no mercy for whiners.

Talk about a mutual interest, or even something she likes but you dislike. Like if she likes an artist just ask why she likes him cause you've never seen the appeal but have always wanted to understand why they're popular. Don't take hard stances on things in the begging because it makes you come off as autistic. Make yourself interesting.

Please for you own sake don't limit yourself to sugar babies. They're literally prostitutes. Don't let your heart harden so much so early in your life. You have to give love a chance.
>>
>>34222142
>redpilled women

Holy shit that's so cute they actually think they have the intellectual capacity to critically think
>>
This is what happens without the patriarchy saving you from yourself you dumb slut
>>
>>34222564
>Where are you trying to pick up women, clubs? Because clubsluts literally only care about looks.
>$200k salary and instruments on an online dating site will guaranteed get you bitches if you pursue them. Have a profile pic of you looking your sharpest playing your trendiest instrument, shit get a professional photo if you don't have one. Lots of people do it.

I've sent 30+ messages in online dating and gotten zero replies.

Apparently the average man has to send 58 messages to be 90% certain of a SINGLE REPLY IN ONLINE DATING.

http://www.businessinsider.com/online-dating-message-statistics-2013-7

I have absolutely no desire to spend my life sending messages all day into the void of female oblivion.

Women really aren't worth that much to me anymore. I have no problem with prostitutes. Sugar babies are just legal, while actual prostitutes aren't.

I've spent my money on a $1 mil house. Building a recording studio in the basement for me to play with. Already got everything else I want materialistically.

After that I'll probably just buy a hooker (sugar baby) every 3-6 months or so. Women my age aren't even attractive any more. As if I'm going to waste my life chasing them and trying to convince them I'm worth something. Those days of stupidity are long past.

This thread is the height of unreasonable hypergamy. Based on a cost/benefit analysis, I opt out.
>>
>>34222548
wow she sounds like a real asshole
definitely the kind of girl that gets passed around by a bunch of guys and thinks
>oh well at least im pretty!
>it'll work next time
>unlike the 20 other times it didn't leading to me getting pump and dumped
probably has a muffin top too
>>
>>34222964

And I should add, any man who is so ridiculously Chadded (tall, white, handsome) that they meet your looks requirement AND also smart enough (graduate student, etc), they sure as hell aren't gonna settle for some aging woman posting on /r9k/ and reddit.

They're gonna be blasting through the hundreds of young sluts lining up for them morning to night because they're the top 0.1% male and there is no incentive for them to settle for someone like OP.
>>
Women will defend hypergamy even as they are pushed into the pit right after the men they betrayed and abandoned. Sucks for you smart bitches, anomalies like you are destined for loneliness.

>>34222222
Checked
>>
>>34222142
>I want a guy who makes me feel weak, but will also protect me.
Weak in what way? Intellectually? Lol. What if you know more than him in a different area? It's all relative.

Sure, he might be 'dumber' than you (acc. to your words), but you probably can't match him in a hundred different ways.

IQ isn't going to bring passion or strength or protection or anything else. IQ doesn't guarantee anything. Just their own understanding of a simple niche subject. Someone with a PhD in Astrophysics might have the depth of a tarantula, and he could be the most autistic drooler you know.

Looking for one characteristic in isolation and negating all boys because they're "not smart enough" is so lame. I learned my lesson l o l it's not all about brains :D ^-^
>>
>>34222377
Do you even understand what you're saying? Imagine having alot of girls interested in you and you can get them all. You will start to scan them for potential gf material, because you want to have the best, most satisfying and fullfilling relationship. Of course you will soon realize they're all empty shallow dumb bitches. You keep scanning, searching, dating, fucking and not one girl is different. You keep searching for the one but there is no one, they're all the same. You have an abundance of supply but not of the thing you crave most. You have to settle with less even thou you are greatness itself. Such is the suffering of a Chad.
>>
i hate self-stroking fedoras

i used to be like that once so i get it? but

be aware of the opportunities you had, how you were taught, the teachers surrounding you, and the opportunities another might not have had. people act like intelligence is some god given gift when a lot of it was brought up in an environment that gave them lots of resources and support, or room to roam. here she's talking down on people who know less; well perhaps they didn't have a chance to explore? why doesn't she introduce + teach them in a kind way instead of being an ignorant bitch?
>>
I know this is bait, but I did drop out of contact completely with someone once because while we were talking they sent me a message that was sub-4th grade English level horseshit.
>>
File: 1483475194440.jpg (38KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
1483475194440.jpg
38KB, 550x404px
>>34222222
Jesus Christ, are you even human? These digits don't lie.
>>
>>34222142
I give you female hypergamy everyone
>>
Female standards are pretty much impossible. I'm a certifiable genius. I make >$500k a year. I play 17 instruments. I have excellent skill in a varying area of fields just from self-education.

>black
>6'5"+
>10/10+ face

I don't really care anymore. I can spend my money and time on me. If I want sex, I can buy a 18-20 year old sugar baby anytime I want.

If you ask me women are retarded and missing out on a good deal. Your gender's loss.

Think you're entitled to everything and all you will get is a life of disappointment. You deserve it.
>>
>>34223577
>>black

Thanks for pastaing me.

But come on.

Black guys can't even buy hookers. Every hooker ad says "no black men".

In the OKCupid race study, black guys did just as bad as Asians and Indians at getting replies.

Women basically only want white men, and anything else is seen as a failure.

Or in OP's case, it's a tall, handsome, white, graduate student or bust.

Because there are so many of those everywhere you go, right?
>>
File: 1299665342384.jpg (27KB, 174x167px) Image search: [Google]
1299665342384.jpg
27KB, 174x167px
>>34222142
>wanting to have their cake and eat it too
feminists have created this problem for themselves. they want to be independent, strong women but demand that men maintain their traditionalist mindset. men need to be alpha breadwinners

however, traditional men aren't searching for these third wave feminists, they're searching for traditional women. womyn need to accept some faults with potential partners and stop looking for the 120 iq proto-chad who is willing to consider himself equal to all women
>>
>>34223577
>>black
>tfw I fucking hate niggers
>tfw every other girl I've known has hated niggers
>>
>Working on a group project
>Just realized I was gonna go pick something up from my professor
>His office is close, but I don't want my group to think I'm not pulling my weight because I said I could meet now
>Tell a partner I just have to run out for a second
>Suddenly she starts freaking out
>I figured she was mad that we just started and I was leaving
>She was actually just going on about how I shouldn't ask her permission because she wants a real man and none of us are smart enough
>The next day we go to the professor and get her removed from the group
>>
>>34223690

Oh good she's a stormfag too. What a winner. I wonder why she can't land Dr. Chad.
>>
>>34223189
She's talking about grad school, the chances of it being STEM or anything worth a shit considering she's female are very low. It might be some psychology women's studies type bullshit and she's had rhetoric and vocabulary beaten into her for years that she conflates with intelligence. It's very telling how she describes her 'dumb' bf as a 'blue collar type'.
>>
>>34223730
I have a fiancee, Trayboon.
>>
>>34223498
Yeah I used to crush on this girl who seemed really smart in her speech but when I texted her she just sounded like a retard. Interesting, that.
>>
>tickle my fancy

Fucking entitled cunts.
I bet she even complains about being lonely too
>>
>>34223818
>fiancee

Poor guy.
>>
>>34223237
Y'all are over reacting I'm not even a Chad. If I'm trying to be with 1 girl there isn't a good reason for me to not be very selective?
I use to try dating girls I wasn't very interested in just to get to know them and see if it works. A lot of the time I'm just hanging out with them to shit test them and see what kind of character they have. How is it a bad thing I get to know someone and not just try to get in their pants straight away and not just do whatever I can to manipulate them into sex?
Y'all are some jackasses.
>>
File: 20160930_192705.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_192705.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>34222222
Are... Are these sexts of truth? Can I kill myself now, r9k?
>>
>>34223017
>white as a requirement
People should date within their own race.

I don't know if you're white or not, but it holds true regardless.
>>
>>34223818
I feel genuine pain for the guy. He probably thinks you're not a slut :(

>people on this board think there are actual fembots in this thread
>>
>>34224074

Doesn't help me. I'm not white. Women of my race have a lower reply rate to men of my race than women of other races.

Plus women of other races are more plentiful. I get better results from a scattershot approach across all racial barriers.

I don't plan on having kids. And even if I did, race has no significance to me.
>>
>>34224177
>And even if I did, race has no significance to me.

It might for your kids when they grow up looking different from everyone else. Depends what the mixture is, though. A few of them end up nicely.
>>
>>34224074
>People should date within their own race.
Says the yellow-fevered stormfag perpetually looking for his japanese or latina waifu.

Why don't you follow your own advice, whitedingo?
>>
Female standards are pretty much impossible. I'm a certifiable genius. I make >$750k a year. I play 34 instruments. I have excellent skill in a varying area of fields just from self-education.

>asian
>5'7"+
>10/10+ makeup

>>
>>34224213
>It might for your kids when they grow up looking different from everyone else. Depends what the mixture is, though. A few of them end up nicely.

Reproduction is for normies.
>>
>>34222964
how can you be that successfull in making money and lack quite easy skills to get chicks?

honest question because interested
>>
>>34224217
White + Japanese is actually a good combination.
>>
>>34224261

I'm short, ugly, and Indian. I work 30 hours a week in an environment where I can't hit on any women. Girls in online dating don't reply. Haven't gone to nightclubs in years but when I did they were always a waste of energy as well, since any girl I chatted with generally had zero interest in anything about me.

90% of getting women is being the right race, height, and having the right face. The rest is propinquity. If you're an average guy you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>34224304
By that I mean you get Japanese increased spatial intelligence plus White increased creativity, etc. also the kids are normally cute.
>>
>>34224304
>RREEE fucking shitskins should stick to their own kind RRE REEE
>tfw no japanese gf its ok because hitler dun said there honory aryans
Sheer and utter hypocrisy.
>>
File: 1440203502712.gif (933KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
1440203502712.gif
933KB, 343x284px
>>34222222
Holy shit, my lad
>>
>>34224353
I don't advocate what you think I do. Race-mixing is good when you can mix good genes together. White and Japanese are both good genes and your offspring will benefit. Black genes are not so you shouldn't mix with them. I think of it on a case-by-case basis.
>>
>>34224458
>I only advocate racemixing if it's whites
>REEEE shitskins must stick to their own race
Is this the power of stormautism?
>>
>>34222380
are you really that hideous? surely there would be girls willing to put up with that for a rich bf
>>
>>34224318
Well yes seems like you got fucked by the universe. But I can't imagine that you couldn't pull a sweet chick on your big ass pool party in your mansion

I have everything you need except the money, wanna work together?
>>
>>34224318
>Indian

Get a girl imported from the home country.

It's what I eventually did (not Indian but we have similar way of doing things, make money then import a girl from the home country). She's not everyone's 10/10 but she's 5 years younger than me, good looking to my eye, cooks like my mother and is 10,000x more loyal than any basic american bitch. She doesn't expect some casanova or hyperchad, she's raised in a culture where the man is a provider and protector, and in return the woman is a lover and caregiver.

It's different from sugar baby path, do you want those whores to be mothers to your children? Are those whores good for anything but cocksucking? Even though our relationship is arranged I really do love my wife and having kids is like hitting new game+ for your life, you get to experience everything new again through them and in ways you didn't when you yourself were young.
>>
>>34224488
It is to the benefit of a black to mix with a white. It is not to the benefit of a white to mix with a black. Does that make sense?
>>
Female standards are pretty much impossible. I'm a certifiable genius. I make >$900k a year. I play 24 instruments. I have excellent skill in a varying area of fields just from self-education.

>Indian
>7'5"+
>12/10+ face

I don't really care anymore. I can spend my money and time on me. If I want sex, I can buy a 8-12 year old sugar baby anytime I want.

>>
>>34224511
>are you really that hideous? surely there would be girls willing to put up with that for a rich bf

I'm probably a 4/10 facially. Sure there are girls that would date me for my money. They're called sugar babies.

I'm comfortable with using them for sex in the future when I feel the inclination.
>>
>>34224561
>People should date within their own race
Mixing with a white is still racemixing, you fucking moron.
>>
>>34224520

$1 million for a house doesn't go far in a high cost big city neighborhood.

It's actually a pretty small place. "Mansions" in my neighborhood are $3 million and up.

Life is a just a completely random thing. We get dealt what we get and that's it.
>>
>>34224535

>>34224535

I'm only half Indian and I don't speak the language. Plus my dad who is Indian didn't even come from India - he was born in another country, so he has no connection there either.

Not viable. And I don't want a wife. A wife is a shitty deal and only worthwhile if you plan to procreate. I don't.

Sugar babies make the most sense. They will always be 18-20. They will never get older. They will never get fat. They will never take 50% of my wealth and future income.

Yeah, I'll stick to that.
>>
File: trainwreck.png (238KB, 1227x1322px) Image search: [Google]
trainwreck.png
238KB, 1227x1322px
>tfw too intelligent to not autofilter dumb cunts
alas m'lady, this is why we shall never meet
>>
>>34224593
Oh, I get it. I'm not the anon who said that. I think that's the cause of the confusion. My position is that race-mixing is good when you will have a mutually beneficial improvement of the genes of your offspring.
>>
I'm a KHV grill and I wouldn't exactly say it's because I think I'm smarter than them. I'm not sure if there's a word for it. Is there a better description than relationship self-quarantine?

Because, yeah, I know people here are desperate but I really don't think it'd be a good idea to try to start a relationship with me. 4'10", 100 pounds soaking wet, pale because I haven't regular contact in the sun for a long ass time. And guys here think "Oh that's fine I can overlook that because muh tiny gamer-bro gf." Nah. I'm extremely lazy, social retarded to a point where I could make it on some decent cringe compilations, selfish and maladapted to considering someone else's needs. I'm completely and permanently fixed on stewing alone in my NEET apartment doing my regular routine and communicating with no one. All I do anymore is browse 4chan and play video games, at most ordering pizza or going out at night to refill my prescription. I'm the poorer qualities of male NEET life on this board packed in a waifish grill body and I no longer have the will to change myself.
>>
>>34224619
>Life is a just a completely random thing. We get dealt what we get and that's it.
Wrong. The game is stacked against almost everybody. People who get to a bit of means use it to stack it in their favor so they don't lose out on those means. They get enough that they can last longer during hard times and keep living it up when other people can't. It's why nobody sees nations collapse is just repeats itself over and over again. It seems fine to the well off because they are well off no matter what happens short of a total collapse.
>>
>>34224619
where do you live?

I made good experiences with moving to another countries. Also

> Life is a just a completely random thing. We get dealt what we get and that's it.

this attitude is super unsexy in case you're not reducing everything on your looks
>>
File: 1465968988396.jpg (36KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
1465968988396.jpg
36KB, 520x416px
>>34222142
>red pill women

didn't need to read any more than that to know whatever is said on that site is worse than r9k
>>
>>34224652
atleast you have the possibility to build and grow an emotional bond with your wife even if it is arranged. maybe we have two different mindsets but i could never be happy with a sugar babe. ok your wife will probably get older but as older she gets as stronger will grow your bond(children, future plans etc.)

i am probably a well-memed cuck but whatevs...
>>
>>34224730

My education and skills are nontransferrable to another country. I'm otherwise happy here too.

Honestly vaginas aren't the most important thing in the world. A man of my income can easily buy all the vaginas I need without even cutting back anywhere else.

Women are a good deal if you're a Chad and they worship you, or if you're trying to reproduce. Otherwise they aren't worth much beyond as periodic masturbatory aids.

>unsexy

Irrelevant. I am already unsexy incarnate. Only way I could be less sexy is if I got fat or poor.
>>
>>34222142
No. I don't want to date a caveman but I would never stop talking to someone because they said the wrong thing or did something silly. That's fucking stupid and there are so many other important elements of a man's character to take into account, like honestly and loyalty. Half the people on this board will tell you they are of superior intelligence or will play them "I'm smart but lazy" card. In reality, they are KHV NEETs in their 20s with no prospects for the future, no drive to be independent and nothing to be proud of but their self-proclaimed "intelligence." Give me a fucking break. Also lusting after a man because he has a prestigious title like doctor or engineer just shows that you're shallow and attracted to prestige.

Anyway OP, I hope you can find a man with a strong enough fedora to protect you and a big enough basement for you to take shelter in.
>>
>>34224719
Drop contact bb
>>
>>34222142
>I want a guy who is just better than me
This is why we're going extinct. We're gonna get replaced by brown people with women who aren't entitled shitcunts.
>>
Grad school for what ? To learn how to eat with a fork?

t. Math grad student and future suicide statistic
>>
>>34224722

I disagree. I didn't ask to be born smart or with a high intrinsic motivation. I was just born that way. My siblings didn't get it, and we shared the same upbringing. It was something I had since I was a small child. That made it easy for me to get top grades and into a high paying career.

Similarly, I didn't ask to be born short, small boned, weak, and ugly. That just happened as well. It meant I couldn't make it on any sports teams since I was 11 years old. It also has meant women find me inherently unattractive before I even open my mouth with only rare exceptions every few years.

Nature >>> nurture in most cases. And what we're born with isn't up to us.
>>
File: 1459047622203.gif (95KB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
1459047622203.gif
95KB, 450x310px
>>34224719
The only way that you improve the personal qualities that you listed is by forming friendships with people that you can trust, probably not over the internet. It's difficult to figure out who is trustworthy since most people suck, but it's worth finding them so that you can become the person that you want to be, and help others be their best too.
>>
>>34224797

The difference between us is you want children. I have already decided children are not a good option for me based on my life and medical history.

Imagine you no longer considered yourself appropriate material for reproducing. Would you still see your wife as a good deal then?

Probably not so much.

If I were planning on having kids, I'd want a wife as well. Since I'm not the only thing of value women can give me is sex. It's cheaper to buy it from a sugar baby than it is to buy it from a wife. And the quality is higher as well.
>>
File: Manletturk.jpg (17KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
Manletturk.jpg
17KB, 480x452px
>>34222222

le braise pek :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>34224619
>$1 million for a house doesn't go far in a high cost big city neighborhood.

And that's how the selection process for males works, when even a million dollars "doesn't go far". Well, I can't be surprised, I remember one time a friend was thinking about introducing me to one of her singly lady friends.

Intelligent, well-educated, in her early 30's but still quite physically attractive. However, I found out that she once remarked to a friend that she thought $200k was just about enough to hit middle class.

>2015 median personal income in the US is $30,240 and mean personal income is $44,510.

Funny thing is that in my field I could actually hit her definition of "middle class" a few years after I finish residency, but no way am I going to shoot for a relationship with someone who would merely be settling by dating me.
>>
>>34224824
you're absolutely robot that's for sure.

I grew up with many females around me, cousins and sisters and so on, and let me tell ya, they are not only here to reproduce.

It's true that many of them have a certain idea of the perfect guy. It's also true that many are stupid and superficial af but that also counts for us. You're missing out if you close that topic that way

I'm convinced that women have some qualities which we can't even think of and they are in a few ways superior than man.

> inb4 shitstorm incoming
>>
>>34225040

Women are generally unreasonable, and have only become more unreasonable as time has gone on.

Everyone knows the reasons why - increased female income, the princess complex they're fed since infancy, their just generally being spoiled their whole lives, Tinder and online dating making them think every Chad is within their reach, etc.

I feel bad for guys who actually still believe women are going to be a good deal for them. Most of them are in for a nasty surprise.

Get what you truly need out of them and minimize your liability/investment.
>>
>>34224892
you're quite narcissistic / solipsistic
there are 7 billion people on the planet
8 people own as much money as 3.5 billion of the others
8 people own as much money as 3.5 billion people combined
do the math, you think it's luck 8 people can have as much as 3.5 billion
when you lower the number of total population it sounds more reasonable but the game isnt luck
you might not be able to come up with a valid reason why you succeeded besides luck so the most obvious is that you were cheaper than some of the alternatives
>>
>>34222142
>Second a guy outs himself as dumber than me in any way I just don't feel it anymore.

You're probably a narcissist if you can't realize that everyone has momentary lapses of intelligence (including yourself).
>>
>>34224824
>My education and skills are nontransferrable to another country. I'm otherwise happy here too.
Doctor?

>or if you're trying to reproduce
Unfortunately, this is a non-trivial problem. The clock doesn't run out as quickly for men, but at the same time most men need more time to build up a decent pool of resources to fund our offspring's development.

Well, unless you're a Chad appreciated for his function as a walking sperm bank, and have no income or resources for the government to confiscate.
>>
>>34222142
>tfw never met a single women who I would consider genuinely intelligent

I attend one of the best Universities in the world and there still aren't any. Sure, there's plenty that would score decently on an IQ test, and they do study a fair amount too, but they just never have a well-developed intellect. It's like they learn the concepts and the concepts, can talk about them and write essays, but there isn't a single original idea in their brain. In any discussion they will just list arguments and points that they heard somewhere else, and if they don't have anything memorised on hand they argue like an elementary schooler

Why are women so retarded bros?
>>
>>34225182
>do the math, you think it's luck 8 people can have as much as 3.5 billion

It depends on how you look at it.

A guy like Donald Trump was born into wealth. That's his luck. He could have been born to a welfare mom in the projects. But he wasn't.

His dad gave him a $200 million loan to start his first venture. How is that not luck to be born into that privilege?
>>
>>34222142

Alright then, favorite Eastern Roman emperor and why?

Which country is at fault for WW1?

Was Feudalism an actual system of economics and how society was run or is more ad hoc?

Was expansion by Rome during the Republican era driven by greed, conquest, glory or politics?

Hardmode: No Googling.
>>
>>34225241
They have a vagina and make baby's
You're supposed to die to make her life easier.
And shame on you if you go your own way.
>>
>>34225285
Justinian for obvious reasons
France
Kind of a stupid question, of course it was a system of economics because it was an explicitly distributional (class of) system(s).
Expression of will to power, like all expansion and growth.

t. OP
>>
File: AH-64D_Apache_Longbow.jpg (184KB, 1280x943px) Image search: [Google]
AH-64D_Apache_Longbow.jpg
184KB, 1280x943px
US Military standards are pretty much impossible. I'm a certifiable Apache Attack Helicopter. I make >200k head-shots a year. I fire 635 rpm. I have excellent capabilities in a varying area of Combat Fields.

But The Military - Industrial Complex don't care about any of that shit.

>an F35 Fighter Jet
>$391.1 billion
>10/10+ vertical takeoff

In other words, have Anti-Aircraft defense or die alone.

I don't really care anymore. I can spend my money and time on Lockheed Martin Defense Contracts. If I want UN Sanctioned Warfare, I can buy a 18-20 year old Third World Paramilitary Soldier anytime I want.

If you ask me Congress is retarded and missing out on a good deal. Your nation's loss.

Think you're entitled to everything and all you will get is a Military of disappointment. You deserve it.
>>
>>34225285
Julius Caesar

The Jews

How society was run, capitalism rules the land and that's how it will always be, suck it commies

GLORY
>>
>>34225241
I don't know bro, but at least you didn't go to a state university like Binghamton with a bunch of female Cornell rejects.

All the girls at Binghamton wanted to do was to take drugs and fuck. I've come to the concision that women are myopic, neurotic children.
>>
>>34225253
it's not luck who your parents are, upper class people can afford to have them at leisure
lower class people have lots of accidents
you're likely to be either very rich, or very poor. it's not luck.
>>
>>34225145
Women have a higher tolerance for emotional and physical stress. Men get more bent out of shape over break-ups. I work in healthcare and have also noticed that men seem to have a lower threshold for pain and are generally more fearful, even if they are less vocal about it.

And think about it. What were women designed to do? Give birth - one of the most painful things a person might ever experience. And her body has evolved to release hormones and endorphins before, during, and after labor to help her cope and love and bond with her baby - which is emotionally exhausting since it's constantly crying and waking her up every 2 hours to feed.

Men are physically stronger but women. are designed to withstand intense physical pain and emotional distress, and generally cope better. This is why men have the highest suicide rates.
>>
>>34225437
underrated, nice meme 8/10
>>
>>34225592

I break that stereotype of pain for men according to my tattoo artist.

t. 7 hour straight session of large tattoo on my back.
>>
>>34225359
This is pretty much what they expect. They hook up with the same handful of Chads and think they'll be able to lockdown a guy like that, except in more successful.

I should say that not all of them are such sluts (at least not in an obvious way) but they still aren't very intellectual

>All the girls at Binghamton wanted to do was to take drugs and fuck. I've come to the concision that women are myopic, neurotic children

This shouldn't come as a suprise but they aren't much different here. Sure, they don't take drugs as much (except for abusing ADHD medication) and academics are more important to them , but they're still mostly dumb cunts who are far less mentally developed than the guys. Some exceptions but even they only go so far
>>
>>34222142
>i want someone better than me

and why would this better person date down with you?
>>
>>34225667
You break the stereotype for degeneracy levels too.
>>
>>34225783
Because I would worship him and make him feel good while a stacy above his level would cheat on him and nag him.

I just want a bf that is better than me and lets me know it in subtle ways, lets me know my place. Maybe some light s&m.

Only problem is smart men tend to be submissive while dominant men tend to be stupid.
>>
>>34225415

>Justinian

Thats not how you spell Alexios Komnenos OP.

>France

>Not the Eternal Habsburg and specifically Conrad Von Hosendorf.

t. Serb

Well the idea of Feudalism being an implicit system and not of a more ad hoc nature is a silly answer lad.

>Implying the Roman state did not immensely benefit from conquest both economically and politically.

>Implying Rome had some sort of plan for a massive empire and that it wasn't making shit up as it goes.

That was admittedly a question with no real answer given that its still debated today, but it scratches my autism to think about such things so whatever.
>>
>>34225850
Being smart doesn't make you submissive.

Being highly educated may correlate with submissiveness as going through the education system requires you to follow instructions all along the way or fail.

Someone who is dumb will generally not be in grad school, but rather be in a less structured environment (for work, housing etc.) where things may be closer to a primal situation where you need to stand up for yourself constantly

I guess the division between submissive and dominant is likely more along the lines of level of education and living situation rather than raw intelligence, although those are definitely correlated
>>
>>34225850
fuck my fucking life. All I want is a fucking aggressive girlfriend, and each time one of those slightly aggressive girls comes after me I fuck it all up by being "submissive". I can eat ass and pussy like nobody else in your world bitch
>>
>>34225783

You dont know how male female relationship and attraction works.
>>
File: Constanza_threatens.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Constanza_threatens.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>34225451

>Julius Caesar

>Emperor

>Let alone an Eastern Roman Emperor
>>
The chances of you being more intelligent than a guy are next to none, roastie.

Dumb ass girls everywhere, you're not an exception no matter what you've deluded that histrionic brain of yours into believing
>>
>>34225971

We are reaching levels of Beta male I never even thought possible.
>>
>>34225949
>neglecting french revanchism as a major cause of western escalation of the first world war
>implying feudalism was at all an implicit system (it is based on the king explicitly granting often hereditary titles and privileges to his vassals)

feudalism is no more 'ad-hoc' than any modern financial system. Feudalism was just a system of obligations, debts and debtors. Same shit as the modern economy without the higher level abstractions acting as a veneer for the power politics going on within the system.
>>
>>34225971
ugh, you disgust me. If I knew you IRL I might let you be my side boi, when I was done fucking my real bf and he fell asleep I'd go over to your place for netflix, cuddles and oral.
>>
>>34226113

>Implying Germany's desire for a wider colonial empire, to replace France as what they believed was their rightful place as Europe's premier power.

>Implying Wilhelm II's giving Austria de jure guarantee's of Germany's protection did not encourage Austrian sabre rattling toward Serbia and thus ensuring Russian involvement and further escalation.

It's certainly a unique viewpoint i'll give you that, better then the normie opinion of "le nobodies was at fult :DDDDD".
>>
>>34226026
>The chances of you being more intelligent than a guy are next to none, roastie.
>Dumb ass girls everywhere, you're not an exception no matter what you've deluded that histrionic brain of yours into believing

But at least she's trying-- that's more than can be said for most of them. For fucks sake, a good deal of females find "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" entertaining.
>>
>>34222222
This is a thing for beauty.

those sixths speak truth
>>
>>34226534
>But at least she's trying to find an ultraChad just like every other girl
>>
>>34226196
Why, do I digust you. I dont say dominant girls disgust me. It's not like I can't be rough with you. That's literally what this girl is doing to me now. Whenever I see her we both happen to be rolling fucking tits. She gets real cuddly and friendly to me and we literally fall asleep cuddling with each other making out. But then she doesn't want anything more serious and sends me shirt responses to messages. Wtf? Acts the complete opposite to me in real life...maybe its because of the molly idk
>>
bumping for interest in OP's LARPing
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.