[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a generation of broken, failed men. You grew up being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 27834278181_f938a1c2a0_o.jpg (2MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
27834278181_f938a1c2a0_o.jpg
2MB, 2000x1125px
You are a generation of broken, failed men. You grew up being bombarded with images of teenage love, of successful lives, of happy ever afters.

You grew up thinking you were the hero. That you'd get the girl in the end. That the people who wronged you would get their comeuppance. You were shaped by media. Movies, Cartoons, Animes, Comic Books, Video-Games. And each time the ugly head of the world showed itself,you went back to the escapism. Because pretending to be hero is better than being a background extra in real life.

With each rejection, with each passing wasted year, each day spent sitting in front of the computer screen, you slowly realized that there will be no crucial moment of change. You won't bump into a girl in the library that will change your life. You won't get a life-changing job offer.

You're not the hero. You don't get the girl. Hell, there's not even a love interest in real-life. You don't get the success. You're the digested pulp of the 2000's pop culture. You're the shit of the world.
>>
File: ff8.jpg (140KB, 640x957px) Image search: [Google]
ff8.jpg
140KB, 640x957px
Yeah we know.

I had poor social skills when growing up. I saw Squall in FF8. He had friends and everyone liked him and girls were throwing themselves at him, even though Rhinoa was the worst FF girl... Trying to act like him in lieu of developing social skills during my early teens was probably not a smart life decision, since I lacked the model-tier looks and gunblade, and the fact that nobody likes people who don't talk regardless of how good looking they are.

I should have tried to be like Zell, he was normie as fuck apart from the face tattoo.
>>
>>34221502
You're absolutely right, not much I can do about it now though, I'll just let natural selection pick me off whenever it has the time.
>>
File: 1484578182881.jpg (407KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1484578182881.jpg
407KB, 1184x1046px
>>34221502
You posted this before.
>>
File: fight-club-1_400x400.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fight-club-1_400x400.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
Was Tyler Durden actually /our guy/
>>
Nice copy pasta mang. I've only seen this a million times in my past 3 years here. You don't even get a (you) from me.
>>
>>34221727
>mentally ill lonely guy imagines a handsome Chad alter ego who embodies everything he wants to be

Holy shit

Fight Club was literally /r9k/
>>
>>34221769
I made this during christmas season. (I made it a few months ago actually, but only posted here last month)
>>
>>34221502
I grew up being beaten and molested and believed I would end the ignorant normies. Don't know where you came up with your silly paragraphs
>>
>>34221781
>I just wanted to destroy something beautiful.
>>
>>34221905
What does that have to do with being a robot desu
>>
Don Quixote was the first robot and is our one true guy.
>>
>>34221988
What about Ignatius
>>
>>34221967
hatred of normies and chads
taking out our hurt and pain on those we deem responsible for our suffering desu
>>
>>34222210
But at the same time he worshipped Chad. Tyler was his mind's vision of the ideal man.

And normies are plain looking, not beautiful.
>>
>>34221502
I'm fine actually.
>>
My time will come, there will be a point in the future where my story will begin, my adventure of changing starts taking shape, everything I ever wanted in life will start to fall into place and I will be happy.

Is what my 15 year old self believed. That "One Moment that changes everything" won't happen unless I activily search for the one moment, it's not going to just happen, I need to make it happen, to do that I need to change, to change I need to not be terrified and that's terrifying in of itself. All it would take is talking to 5 strangers a day for 3 months and my social awkwardness will probably be fixed, but I can barely talk to one stranger because it never feels natural, if I start a conversation it feels forced and it will only make it worse if they look at me with confused or disgusted faces.
>>
>>34222507
>My time will come, there will be a point in the future where my story will begin, my adventure of changing starts taking shape, everything I ever wanted in life will start to fall into place and I will be happy.

That's what I spent years telling myself too.

Life doesn't have a script.
>>
>>34221502
Nah, I don't "expect" any of those things to just happen.

Which is why I'm doing it myself.
>>
File: 1475782792582.jpg (80KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1475782792582.jpg
80KB, 846x846px
>>34222507
>>34222826
I think it wasn't until I was 20 when I finally realized my "story" will never happen, my life will have no grand adventure, the change will never come, and I will be alone and unhappy my whole life because there is something fundamentally wrong with me as a person.

That was a very hard pill to swallow.
>>
>>34222321
true about the movie thing
i think it could seen in the robot perspective though that tyler WASNT him, and neither was angel face, and he took it out on him

even less than that i think we all robots or not have the capacity and deep desire to destroy
>>
>>34222018
He at least ended up with a ho.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.