[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 18

File: twentyfiveplus.png (143KB, 453x434px) Image search: [Google]
twentyfiveplus.png
143KB, 453x434px
Depressed oldfag general

And how's your day going? When's the last time you:

> had a gf
> had sex
> had a job
> had a friend
>>
>never
>never
>2 years ago
>have 2 or 3 maybe
>>
>>34221085

>> had a gf
never
>> had sex
10+ years
>> had a job
at work right now friendo
>> had a friend
have several online friends, one IRL friend and a few friends i keep up with that moved away over the years

currently waiting to get off work and go home to DUDE WEED LMAO away from this reality for a bit
>>
these threads are the essence of what r9k should be about. bitter old virgins, wizards, socially retarded neets, depressed jobless losers, all those without a shred of hope congregate here. i hope these threads never die.
>>
>>34221085

> had a gf
10 years

> had sex
6 years

> had a job
Have one, loathe it

> had a friend
I have 1, but he's more of of a frenemy desu

I've been having trouble finding the motivation to get up in the morning recently. I do it, but only out of financial necessity. Right now I hate myself too much to be capable of being in a relationship. There's got to be more to life than this.
>>
File: banana8.png (224KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
banana8.png
224KB, 409x409px
>>34221085
I don't know what the fuck Is going on with me. I'm having panic attacks and breaking down in tears. I'm 26 and enrolled in school and looking for work. I'm losing weight and keep thinking my mom is going to die. I feel sick and in tears. I'm terrified and it's hard for me to breathe. What to do? I feel so sick and worried. I can't even fucking eat or focus, I'm just worried and scared and want to puke.
>>
File: agdq.jpg (75KB, 1233x925px) Image search: [Google]
agdq.jpg
75KB, 1233x925px
> had a gf
we broke up in 2012
> had sex
actual sex and not bjs? 2012
> had a job
currently have a good one, i WFH and just play games all day (pic related)
> had a friend
probably like 2013
>>
>>34221579
>> had a friend
>I have 1, but he's more of of a frenemy desu
that actually better describes my current IRL friend really, mostly only hang out because i get tired of drinking alone and want to buy weed
>>
28 here

>had a gf
never
>had sex
never
>had a job
I quit two months ago
>had a friend
never
>>
I ate too much, lads.
>>
>>34221085

>29 years old here

>never. Had a relationship that was on and off for half a year when I was 25, and last year I dated a girl from march - june, but never someone I could take home to parents and call my gf.

>august last year, 34 year old used trash at my work who has been trying to hook up with me again ever since, Im afraid shes trying to get preggo so I staying away

>have a stable job

>have many friends

Im so fucking inept at creating lasting relationships, how the fuck do people do it? Looking back I had many opportunities during my uni years but I wasted them all, mostly because I was super tunnel visioned on specific girls that I shut down all other interest.

Fucking sad looking at many of those girls now and how I would be very happy being in a relationship with any of them and see myself as objectively a better match than their bfs...

And now uni days are never coming back and because Im utter shit at "taking initiative", "going out and meeting people" etc I wont ever find anyone because without that uni framework where everyone is looking to find their partners Im clueless.

Who else /failedchad/ here?
>>
>>34221579
I have no friends, and I would honestly prefer a frenemy, can you describe your relationship, possibly a story or two?
>>
I'm close to giving up. Time goes by too fast and I don't change
>>
>>34221137
quit the weed bro, it makes you ok with doing nothing with your life. Learn something new, get out there and go for it mate! I believe in you!
>>
File: 1440102670805.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1440102670805.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>34221085
>And how's your day going?
>> had a gf
Never
>> had sex
Never
>> had a job
ever
>> had a friend
At 13

Thinking about getting a minimum wage job but it's reminding me how stunted I am. I'll never be a able to compete with the average person my age (and very often those much younger than me too). And my main motivation is just to get something as a basic as a gf, I realize again nobody at my age would give much of a crap about something like that since they got one so long ago in their early teens.

I'm wondering if I should even bother trying to join the rat race at this point or just continue to collect neetbucks unhappily.
>>
File: 1453944186305.jpg (837KB, 2992x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1453944186305.jpg
837KB, 2992x2328px
>turned 24 yesterday
>thought since it was my birthday things might go my way
>told a girl I like her and got friendzoned

>only one more year until I'm stuck here
>>
File: red eyes.png (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
red eyes.png
5KB, 226x223px
>>34221085

Fairly shit, as usual.

>no
>no
>yes
>yes (if online counts)

It's actually coming up to five years since I ceased all contact with my "friends" online.

Where did the fucking time go
>>
File: 1480917542123s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480917542123s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
> had a gf
Never
> had sex
Never
> had a job
4 years ago. Studentfag since then
> had a friend
Have friends now fampai.
>>
>>34221085

I'm 43.

Ask me anything.

My life has been a waste, but perhaps I've learned a few bits of wisdom along the way that I can offer.
>>
>watch something nostalgic
>crying again
God damnit why can I go back to being a kid fuck fuck it's not fair. Why did my life turn out like this?
>>
>>34221936
any proof that you're actually 43?
>>
>>34221797
the only thing i need to quit is alcohol but i don't see that happening unforuantely
>>
>>34221936
What would you do differently?
I need to not make the same mistakes as you.
>>
>>34221959

You doubt it? I can send a pic of my passport and birth date when I get home. Give me 20.

>>34221963

Broad question you're asking. I would say that there is critical wisdom in the following :

When you're laying on your death bed, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things that you did. You need to chase your dreams all costs. Don't give a damn about failure.
>>
>>34221085
26 going on 27 in a few months.

>gf
Around late 2015.
>sex
About that same time.
>job
I've only ever had one real job. I do some work with my dad under the table when I need money.
>friend
Haven't had a close friend since 2009.

I long more for friends now than I ever have longed for a woman. By now everyone seems to have settled in their group of friends and it's hard for an outsider to get inside.
>>
>>34222045
>By now everyone seems to have settled in their group of friends and it's hard for an outsider to get inside.
yeah, being in your 30s in a college town is the worst when you didn't actually go to that college

pretty much every single friend i've managed to make here has slowly moved away over the past 6 years or so

i've even thought about moving back 'home' recently but i'm not sure where that would even be at this point and everyone already has families and lives and shit so i just wouldn't fit in anyway

>tfw wasted life
>>
>>34221085
> had a gf
never
> had sex
never
> had a job
have one
> had a friend
have a couple
>>
File: 040blue.jpg (442KB, 1427x1412px) Image search: [Google]
040blue.jpg
442KB, 1427x1412px
>>34221725
>Finally get in shape and look alright
>It's already too late
I am incapable of getting close to women. I've been ugly for so long that I think it's actually psychologically damaged me. I actively sabotage myself at every turn. Every girl has had 10+ random fucks and boyfriends and I'm just finally catching up. Why did I do this to myself?
>>
>>34222085
Do you honestly feel better since you've lost those 50lbs? I'm a hungry skeleton (5'11", 135lbs) myself but I've always wondered what it would be like to be that big. I consider myself a pretty good cook and have taken some classes but I hardly know anything about nutrition, only about flavor.
>>
Just turned 28

> had a gf
I'm married
> had sex
2 days ago
> had a job
I'm currently employed
> had a friend
Have a few close friends
>>
>tfw 28
>tfw heading for a divorce
Its happening and im slowly becoming less upset at the idea.
>tfw my biggest worry is affording let alone.
>>
>>34221085

32 year old normie here. Still, I have never had sex with a woman, not one time, not ever. (I had gay sex a handful of times when I was 20, and I couldn't come but I enjoyed myself apart from that).

I spent two years living in self-funded voluntary NEET-dom until just about running out of money, so I took a gig at a grocery story that keeps me afloat. They're now committing to promoting me since I've demonstrated that I can do what needs to be done. A little bit more money coming in.

I had like one friend left who came over to my place like a year and a half ago. Sometimes I think about calling him but I never get around to it. Another friend from years back, I thought of calling him on his birthday, but I decided against it. So the isolation is largely my own doing.

Evenings are spent sitting in my studio apartment, alone, and drinking 3.2 beer. Periodically I go see a movie.

A major hobby has been collecting basic-bitch edgy meme-books, paying in cash generally. I have a small occult library, the old satanic Lavey books, and various fascist/commie lit. Nothing terribly exotic. I have Salo and Cannibal Holocaust on DVD, for example. IIRC I've only actually watched it all the way through exactly once. Basically the stuff that I'm actually interested in reading is not stuff that I can take to work to read on break. One thing that I did read recently was Michel Houellebecq's /Whatever/, which for a man of a certain age and certain circumstances, (me) can hit quite hard. This one hit rather hard, but it was gratifying in the sense that it "was real shit".

When I moved out of town for good, I resolved to call the parents twice or thrice weekly to let them know on a regular basis that I'm still alive. They seem to appreciate this.

I know that no one cares since I'm a normie (ooh lala get a load of this fag who has had sexual contact with another human being and who is employed), but there you have it.
>>
>>34221085

>> had a gf
Never. I dated a girl one time last year that went nowhere. I dated another girl when I was 23. I'm 34 now.

>> had sex
Never. KV.

>> had a job
Have one. Make good money. I studied my whole life and was born smart.

>> had a friend
Have one friend I see every 3-4 months or so.
>>
>>34222162
>moving back 'home'

I made that choice and while I don't regret it, or particularly like it, if you live in a small town be prepared to see all your old class mates married to each and happy (atleast on the outside) everywhere you go. There was this shy, sort of homely looking girl who was very kind and very interested in me in high school and would have actually been better for me than the pieces of shit I dated - but I blew her off because I was superficial and thought she was "boring". Turns out she went to good school, studied mathematics, has had all good jobs, progressively earning more and more. She really came into her own self and looks beautiful now. She ended up marrying one of my high school buddies.
>>
30/m

> had a gf
> had sex
9 months ago
> had a job
Good career as an EE.
> had a friend
zero local friends made in two years. all online/college.

Where are all the late 20s single, childless women? Are they focused on careers and satisfied with their pets? Online dating is shit and I just don't know what to do to meet women. Maybe I'll take up coed softball this year just for that.
>>
>normie
No gf, no job for years, gaysex,
Nah mate, youre not.
>>
>>34222285
>so I took a gig at a grocery store

Is that a good job anon?
>>
>>34221085
>> had a gf
n/a
>> had sex
n/a
>> had a job
5 months
>> had a friend
sort of have 1

i'm a late returner to college. first day of the semester today. feeling a bit down and stressed. keep wondering what the point of doing anything at all is if i can't emotionally connect with other humans. i've gotten better in terms of overcoming social phobia, but i'm still missing something.
>>
File: 1352967823283.png (5KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1352967823283.png
5KB, 601x695px
>>34221698
>had a friend
>never
>>
>>34221085
26 here
> had a gf
10 years ago
> had sex
never
> had a job
half a year ago
> had a friend
half a year ago
>>
I didnt realise i was getting past it till I realises I ask the kids at work on their phones 'ypu winning?'
>>
>>34221085
>gf
Never.
>sex
Never.
>job
Am currently wageslaving for my cousin, it's pretty ok.
>friend
Had 2 close friends, we grew up together, shared the same amount of autism and edginess, 1 died in a car crash last year, 1 is working on a cruise ship since 2008 so i only get to see him on his 6 weeks per year holiday, we usually hang out everyday when he's around. We still share everything and it feels pretty good being able to be myself around someone without feeling judged or whatever.
>>
>>34222336

actually this particular one is fine. I do a little of everything. The coworkers are decent human beings, which is the most important thing.
>>
>>34221085
>gf
A real relationship? 11 years or so
>Sex
I don't know, like a 2 years
>Job
I've had my job for a good 12 years
>Friend
I talk to people casually at work, but only have like 2 friends, I still keep up with 3 of my old highschool friends, but we sort of scattered
>>
>>34222474
Ps:28 yr old kv here.
>>
>>34221085
Gf: am engaged
Had sex: constantly
Had a job: currently apprenticing under a mason
Had a friend: a few close ones, some work buddies

Doing alright.

Who else /awright/ here?
>>
>>34221085

26 virgin here.

>never
>never
>never
>high school

What do I do to fix this? As I am now, I am a loser NEET. Haven't left my house in 2 years and I mean that literally.

Can you believe that I'm a virgin?
>>

>had a gf
Never
>had sex
Never
>had a job
3 years ago
>had a friend
I guess I still have friends but I just don't talk to them
>>
>>34222516
Gtfo fuckin normieshit.
>>
File: 1474792298759.jpg (91KB, 472x514px) Image search: [Google]
1474792298759.jpg
91KB, 472x514px
>Being 25 means you're old now.
Look, I know this place is full of 16-21 year old babbys crying about muh >tfwnogf but what a lot of them don't know is that unless you're completely asocial you'll get an opportunity later in life trust me. But enough of me ranting.
>TFW you've dropped women completely to the point where tfwnogf has completely lost its meaning
>TFW you've made peace within yourself and now pursue self improvement on a grand scale
>TFW you've been on /r9k/ since you were 18 and can't even relate to it anymore.
>>
>>34222599
Never, these are my people m8.
I was right here after my last breakup, this board has seen me through hard times.
>>
>>34221085

>three years
>yesterday
>4 years
>never? :*(
>>
>>34222648
tits or gtfo

oregon trail
>>
> had a gf
Over a year ago, and got cheated on. Go figure.
> had sex
Over a year
> had a job
4+ years
> had a friend
never
>>
>>34221085
>had a gf
11 years ago in high school.
>had sex
never
>had a job
got my first job a few months ago
>had a friend
reconnected with an old friend last year but he's since stopped talking to me
>>
File: 1327853202110.jpg (128KB, 381x500px) Image search: [Google]
1327853202110.jpg
128KB, 381x500px
>Had a gf
Never
>Had sex
Middle of December last year with this married stripper who had a massive crush on me. It was actually kinda romantic.
>Had a Job
A month ago. I was in the military but was discharged for being a depressed alcoholic
>Had a friend
I'm currently staying with an old friend I've known for years. He's pretty cool.
I'm >>34222621 btw
>>
>never
>never
>have a job, i like it actually
>i have 3 friends, one i see regularly, one every now and then, one hardly ever.
>>
>>34221085
>> had a gf
never
>> had sex
nope
>> had a job
currently employed
>> had a friend
never
>>
>>34221085
>Currently
>3 years
>Currently
>Currently

>The last time you had alcoholism:
>The past three years

Kill me.
>>
>>34222197

Meh.. I was in good shape and had interesting hobbies (skydiving) during uni. Not ugly either. Nothing matters if you dont have an alpha mindset, and that doesnt just come when youre already 25+

I feel myself trying less and less every day, it just feels pointless. When I have a well paying job, decent fitness, social circle etc and still cant find someone I like that like me back whats the point? Maybe I should just kms.

I blame my parents for being really strict with alcohol which meant I was never part of social gatherings where you meet unfamiliar people and hook up, so I didnt have those experiences before uni. Which meant I did retarded shit like have a one-itis for years in uni instead of high-school.

Most people make mistakes in high school and then have learnt from those mistakes so they can get into healthy relationships in uni. I fucked up all my chances in uni and now theres no next chance.
>>
>>34222937
You have a gf and haven't had sex in 3 years? Did she have her orifices removed?
>>
>>34221085
> had a gf
I have a gf right now but we're fighting a lot.
> had sex
Saturday
> had a job
I have a job but I fucking hate it
> had a friend
I have some friends
>>

> had a gf
no
> had sex
no
> had a job
Yes, NEET currently. Last worked 2 years ago.
> had a friend
2 years ago, a work colleague.
>>
>>34221085
>2 years ago
>2 years ago
>currently work in an office
>have like 6

Sure life could certainly be worse but holy shit it could be a lot better
>>
>>34222979

This just reminded me of a Patrice O'neal piece: Patrice confronts the women of the audience with a poser: "Women, let me ask you a question. Say you woke up tomorrow and your vagina was gone. Just a blank patch of skin down there. WHAT, would you DO, to keep your man around?!"

one or two in the audience... [suck his dick!]

Patrice pauses, okay, okay, suck a dick, allright? Allright.

"So, YOU just classified YOURSELF, as a series of holes. You could have said anything, um 'play Xbox wit him?', cook for him?, no, you went straight to the next hole."

The women laugh nervously, the truth of the point registers with the audience and is undeniable (hence the laughter), yet the women laugh grudgingly haltingly.
>>
>>34222042
>When you're laying on your death bed, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things that you did.
Not me. Ill just be glad its all over
>>
>>34221085
30 here

>4 years ago
>last August (currently going back to school though.)
>June 2014
>I don't even know what counts anymore. I have acquaintances that I talk to online sometimes and see once in a while, but that's about it.

Girl in August was the first since breaking up with my ex. She was fat and annoying but I was afraid I'd kill myself if I rolled over 30 without getting laid. (Apologies to the true robots who've had to deal with so much worse.)

I've really realized a lot about myself and my life lately, and /r9k/ has actually been a big factor in it. I guess typing things out on here kinda works the same way that talking to a shrink does. On the upside I figured out what I want to do with my career, on the downside I've really figured out what it is that I want in a woman and it's going to be somewhere between hard and impossible to ever find it.
>>
>>34222937

I went almost 3 years without having sex with my gf before we broke up. I was too ashamed to even admit on here so good for you. I feel your pain dude.
>>
>>34223184
Fuck, just noticed that I added the "going to school" note on the wrong one, that should've been after "June 2014"
>>
>>34222979
Just started dating recently. I'm honestly too burnt out to care much anymore.

The alcohol helps me not care.

>>34223202
It's a constant battle man. More afraid of the crushing loneliness than whether I get my dick wet anymore.
>>
Just woke up from a dream where my dad died and I had to fend for myself since I'm a NEET.

Too afraid to go back to sleep.
>>
>>34223277

Oh so you just started seeing each other? Different than my situation. We were both just so burnt out on each other after eight years and we were too cowardly to talk about our problems with each other. The longer it went on the harder it was to bring up.

You'll probably fuck her soon but yeah it's not really that important unless you guys just quit after doing it for a while. That's a bad sign. It's the lack of physical affection that leads to lack of romantic attraction that you need to watch out for. It's a slippery slope.
>>
>>34223003
>Yes, NEET currently

Who/what is sustaining you?
>>
>>34222958
I'm in the same boat uni wise, never went to parties or went out, just stayed home every day at my parents house and drank by myself. In retrospect I really wish I had pushed myself to break out, but at the same time it encourages me to keep moving forward and learn from those regrets. I don't know, maybe it is pointless but I'm trying to keep hope.
>>
>>34221085
> had a gf
never

>had sex
never ever

>had a job
14 months ago

>had a friend
I suppose like 6 months ago? He didn't really like me to begin with
>>
>>34223426
Yeah, both 25+ and both burnt out on relationships and have been seeing each other about a month. I honestly don't see the lack of sex at this point as a red flag.

Now, if it proceeds too much further, then I'd pull the plug.

I'm just not trying to rush a relationship I think might actually lead somewhere over something like that. Call me old fashioned.

Luckily, she's from a super conservative family herself and has only had one relationship prior, so I'm not too worried.
>>
>>34221535
At this point these threads are basically bunkers for oldfags to hide in from the underage newfag normalfag shitstorm that goes on in the surrounding threads. 4+4chan is dead and magicianchan is way too depressive.
>>
>>34222285
The people screaming normie at every single hint of normalfagness are just underage memester newfags who have zero connection to the origin of this board and 4chan in general.
>>
>>34223671

The birfurcation intensified about three years ago, around the time that wizardchan was more of a going concern, but especially in connection with the gamergate stuff, and certain rumors and other changes (turning off the robot?!), I honestly forget exactly what it was but the board was honestly spooked that it was about to be shut down. It was right around this time that "strict robot" definitions began to be insisted upon more thoroughly, along the lines of exactly what wizardchan's userbase had sought to escape - any contamination of normiedom.
>>
>>34223671
It's pretty annoying, especially since I feel like 90% of the underage b&s screaming "normie" at me will probably have had 10x the sex and relationships that I've had by the time they've turned 30. This place is infested with late bloomer/"awkward years" teens who think they're robots.
>>
> had a gf
9 months. Going on a date on Friday. I like her but we are ultimately doomed as our values are incompatible and our careers are gonna take us in different directions. Nothing wrong with some fun. Probably won't fuck her, I only do that in relationships

> had sex
Christmas Eve 2015.

> had a job
Working as a keyholder in a toy shop. Want to be a manager eventually. Been here since May 2016. I like it but there are never enough hours.

> had a friend
Funny enough after he break up I realized how lonely I was and made an effort to be less of a self involved fuck stick. I am building and rebuilding relationships again.
>>
>>34221085

28 here

>had a gf
In 2015. Dated some sjw retard off tinder on/off last year so I could have sex/avoid crippling loneliness
>had sex
A couple weeks ago with the above mentioned retard
>had a job
Currently have a good career in public accounting, but I have no passion for it and my work performance is starting to stagnate.
>had a friend
Nearly all of my close friends have moved to another state in the past several years, including my best friend moving last year. I have 1 good friend remaining that I'll hang out with maybe a couple times a month. Otherwise I spend the majority of each week at home with no human contact outside of texting.

Life is definitely going downhill for me, and quickly.
>>
>>34221085
days going pretty good. I just need to move the fuck out of my parents house

> had a gf
8 months ago. she was a psycho cunt so I cucked her and dumped her. felt good
> had sex
3 days ago
> had a job
currently work part time, just accepted a full-time position. hopefully it works out
> had a friend
I have 4-5 people I would consider true friends.
>>
>>34221698
Bullshit! You had to have had a friend at least once. Even if it was for just a week in preschool when you were 4 years old. I refuse to believe your tale!
>>
>>34223745
You should write an /r9k/ history
>>
2015 | 2015 | Employed with better positions since 2011 | 2017
>>
>>34221085
>had a gf
14 years ago

>had sex
never

>had a job
got laid off just over a year ago

>had a friend
I have two good friends, both of them depressed losers like me but at least they are employed
>>
File: 1469070427050.jpg (45KB, 460x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469070427050.jpg
45KB, 460x400px
>>34221085
>> had a gf
Never
>> had sex
Never
>> had a job
2 years ago for 3 months at a trendy tech firm
>> had a friend
Last friend I made was in elementary school. No friends now.
>>
>>34224346
I'd be interested in seeing such a thing. I've been on 4chan for almost the whole history of the site but only started coming to /r9k/ a couple of years ago, so I missed the "golden age" from what I've heard.
>>
>>34224346

I am one of the more qualified people to do so.

The old period of the board's initial existence coincided with my significant lifetime away from 4chan, as that was spent busting ass at two jobs in order to save up to finish school, as I'd goofed it, as mentioned in an above post. So from some interval to 2006-2009 there was a "robot9000" which other oldfags can remembet, but I never used this instance much. It was basically b-lite with the text-stopper software enabled, IIRC. Then, for a time, I do remember that this board went away.

Then, ~2010, it came back. Around the period of 2010, even boards like /sp/ and other 4chan zeitgeist boards were literally posting "tfw no gf" with wojaks IIRC. Like all 4chan users, a segment of the population that originally cut its teeth on /b/ (we all cut our teeth on /b/) tired of that board, and started exploring the rest of the site, possibly to give more elaborate voice to something, a pain, perhaps. Another random board was available. People started to make dedicated specific posts about social awkwardness and the shittiness of life. An early popular topic of discussion was the total absence of social media accounts or a cell phone among certain users. Pepe and wojak started to be posted, and laaaate 2009(?) / 2010-2011 was when the r9k as we know it was born. Pepe was not mainstream. Pepe was /ours/, after it was Matt Furie's, before it was /pol/'s.

Things intensify. peepee poopoo is tried to discourage normies, and fails (though it produced brilliant images, and a genuinely good 4chan tradition of Variations on A Theme - I actually like the various brainy Wojaks these days). Then the hiccup that I alluded to earlier. The board is pretty thoroughly infiltrated by normies, yes, but ironically this keeps it usable IMHO. You have something to push against if you want, and it's not totally, genuinely depressing like using wizardchan was. There is the odd piece of dark humor which brightens this place.
>>
>>34224633

I'd say golden age was from 2010-2012 or thereabouts, in connection with my above long post.
>>
>>34224845
I'm >>34224633

I remember that initial /r9k/ and that's why I ignored the board for so long. It was a real surprise when I somehow found my way here a couple of years ago and found a place full of kindred spirits.
>>
>>34221936
Are you a virgin? If so how close did you get?
>>
>>34221725
Don't give up just yet. Your 20s are when girls dominate, but from 30 and beyond, it's a man's world.
>>
>>34221085
>> had a gf
October
>> had sex
September
>> had a job
October
>> had a friend
Guess when my life went to shit
>>
Everything continues to get worse. Recently became obsessed with money even though I have little and make none. Should have become an hero last summer. Can't take this shit anymore tbqh.
>>
28 here

>never
>never
>2 weeks ago
>2 weeks ago
>>
File: e4d.jpg (38KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
e4d.jpg
38KB, 538x538px
>>34221085
>seven years ago
>seven years ago
>never
>three years ago (tho once in a blue moon he messages me on facebook, one of my two friends on fakebook)
>>
File: Tinder.jpg (46KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder.jpg
46KB, 360x640px
>had a gf
2 years ago
>had sex
NYE 2017 (so like two weeks ago)
>had a job
Everyday of my life since I was 17
>had a friend
I have lots
>>
>>34221085

My day's going alright, thanks for asking

>Probably close to 10 years ago
>Same
>I'm currently employed
>I have currently have several
>>
> had a gf
Summer of 09. Never kissed, fucked her
> had sex
Never
> had a job
Every year since I was 19.
> had a friend

Since I was 3.
>>
>>34221085

>gf
3 years ago, dumped her, she was to fucking dumb
>sex
1 year ago, escort, sorta worth it
>job
4 years ago, at walmart, might try to get another one and move out, trying to room with friends
>friends
just 3; one childhood friend, 2 from high/middle school, I'm to spergy for online friends sadly, not a fan of small talk
>>
File: 2839.png (88KB, 243x298px) Image search: [Google]
2839.png
88KB, 243x298px
I'm falling apart, physically and mentally. It doesn't matter what I do either as far as diet and lifestyle habits.

I cannot win.
>>
>never had a gf
>is a virgin
>never had a job
>made 2 friends when i was 11, lost a ton of friends then though
>>
File: 1482122044489.jpg (76KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
1482122044489.jpg
76KB, 480x475px
>depressed
>drug addict
>have good access to pills
>get gf who wants to use me for drugs but I use her for sex and companionship
>for a time it is good
>drugs leave. she leaves
>become neet depressed boozer
>get dui
>horrible crash loose right eye
>loose everything
>travel the country from florida to oregon
>do oil paintigs, meet various people, see the world, drink craft beers
>make good friends with a couple
>they ask me to move with them to a huge house and help restore it
>move across country with them, get job, learn DIY home repair stuff too
>meet mutual rich friend who is a robot like me but makes 80k as software dev/IT
>invites me to live downtown in a highrise luxury apartment
>I work a block away at job now, come home, make dank food, play vidya, go to the building gym, shitpost
>getting shit straight, investing in small cap market, making an app/business with robot roomy, cut way back on drinking, getting in shape, getting ready to finally get a good gf

well it hasn't been easy but it gets better. The memes helped when I had no one else...
>>
>>34222409
heh, im almost the same as you, same age at 26, heres my stats

> had a gf
never
> had sex
never
> had a job
7 years ago
> had a friend
half a year ago
>>
>apply to job that requires no experience
>get rejected for not having enough experience
>tfw 25 and never had a job
>>
>>34225788
>drunk driving dui
>loses eye in drunken crash
>lose ''''everything'''''
>later drinking craft beers (le not learn lesson) traveling the country/world, making good friends (le could've killed don't deserve)
>get rich friend
>le not discuss how often NEET homeless or relationshipless
>gf just for sex before

You're making me mad anon.
>>
>>34221085
age 27

>gf
Never
>sex
Never
>job
government wageslave
>friend
I don't know if I ever had a real friend
>>
File: 1464772685625.png (257KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1464772685625.png
257KB, 591x716px
>>34221085

Okay lads, all of my opportunities just came bearing down on me.

I dont have a clear path anywhere, I feel like this is the end of my life.

I am not even sad about this, I just feel like my purpose ran its course. Going to an hero
>>
>turned 25 in october
>been working on self improvement for about a year
>life is better than its been in a long time

late bloomer meme was real lads
>>
>>34227414

Pls don't.

Sincerely Original
>>
File: krs.jpg (73KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
krs.jpg
73KB, 720x540px
>>34226043
>le not learn lesson
I come from a long line of drinkers. Always going to drink and make beer.
I have quit substances that are incredibly addicting though.

>not discussing more of the shitty aspects
I'm not saying there weren't lonely nights. OR very hard ones. Had to watch paramedics fail to resuscitate a close friend. Crying myself to sleep from cold bitter loneliness when family and former friends wouldn't talk to me. Working shit supermarket and phone jobs to get by. going at it completely alone without anyone but anon really. I guess I just look back and choose to see the better times to try to make the story seem more positive.

>Gf just for sex.
OK I"ll give you that I guess BUT pic related was her. Imagine loosing that. We used to play street fighter and drink wine and do drugs and go on adventures together. And I Was just a tubby loser. Guys would turn heads when we were out in public and I would see them look like "How is she with him?" we'd cuddle and watch movies together. I showed her cowboy bebop and she helped me loose my neet tendencies. It was amazing and I"m super thankful but it was soul crushing to loose that and find out she probably never cared to begin with.
>>
>>34223202

Hahhahahahahha
Holy fucking shit...
You have to kill yourself dude
>>
>>34221085

26 here

>Had a gf

My first and last gf was in my senior year of high school. She was only 14, it was kind of weird, but there were very few single attractive girls at my school at the time. We didn't do anything physical other than kiss. We broke up after about 2 months. She texted me while I was traveling lmao, shit hit me hard.

>Had sex

Never. Social anxiety, depression, and a general boring personality means I never had a shot.

>Had a job

Had a part time job that worked at for 2 years that I quit about 6 months ago, it was so monotonous and just made me feel awful. Also there was no chance of becoming a full time employee and no one there liked me or was even near my own age.

>Had a friend

I have about 7-8 friends that I've known since high school. 5 of them live in a different state or country though. The other two I only see once or twice a month. It's nice that they're still around, but I still lament not making any new friends.

I'm trying to find ways to improve my life. I'm going back to school and I often think about events or hobbies I'd like to pursue, but there's an overwhelming sense of fatigue, doubt, self-hatred, fear, and hopelessness that seems to stop me from even trying to do anything other than the bare minimum to be acceptable to the people I know.

A lot of the time I think that I'all kill myself after my parents die because I don't want to put them through my death, as I'm the only child they have and they adopted me.
>>
>>34227530
Dude, my point was you lived your life, and are a piece of shit to boot, and it all worked out, and yet you're still here. Go directly to hell. For seriously responding to my immaturity.

>opression wars time
27 and >>34225417 here. The only gf I ever had back in HS had a birthmark on her face and her vagina smelled like shit, but was at least not fat, but was a trailer trash chick. She broke up with me to go into the millitary, and because I said le crazy things and wouldn't have sex with her enough. But yeah, love you forever and all of that jazz.

My worst memories are of never having a friend that I'd cry if he or she would die, and I wish I never met the one girlfriend that I did have. Never had a job, and was forced to move in with my actually crazy parents, because after foster care the orphan ended up going home to people he was alienated from, so they're not even my parents just free room and board that nags and suddenly banned me from drinking, despite me not owning a car, never being loud or going outside drunk, just because le health problems could happen, and the bible.

My life is an epic failure and you're posting as a blatant normalfag that had a life and is continuing to live it.

OH, and I have gum disease already, have a gapped smile, piles by my early 20s, high blood pressure meds, no privacy becasue father randomly fucks with me psychotically. I'll be woke up by him vacuuming my room because he realized that I wasn't going to leave so he takes me for granted. But anywho.Epic failure when yours was an epic success.
>>
>>34221085
36 yo

>> had a gf
never

>> had sex
never

>> had a job
currently employed

>> had a friend
i hung out with some people high school, i guess? i'm not sure if they were actually friends, though. i've never been invited to anyone's wedding.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.