[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have serious fucking issues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

I have no friends i see or talk to. Eye contact with girls with boobs is hard. I have no self confidence. I dont support myself. I think im very smart and most jobs are beneath me.

When i work i just pity myself and think about all the wrong decisions in my life

Im obsessed with conspiracy theories. I am a virgin.

I was bullied a lot as a kid and learned to pretend i dont care and make myself the butt of jokes

I have self confidence issues due to my height and padt experience. I am attractive but i cant talk to girls even though i can see they are attracted

Sonetimes i wish i was dead. Sometimes i wish i was more normal. Sometimes i wish i was taller

I am unhappy and still have no plan for my life years after graduating college

Social media depresses me bc the ppl i used to no have jobs and lives and wives and families. I have my cats but soon enough i will have to take them to a shelter and move in with my parents

Someone tell me how to fix this
>>
not reading your post but just man up you fag
>>
>>34220136
This is gonna be the only response i get. At least i wrote it and got it out
>>
Give up on life, become a cat
>>
>>34219653
we have alot in common my dude. I also have no friends havent had friend (real friends) since ever. I did hang out with people but I was never really close with them because I never did shit with them outside of school. I also like conspiracy theories, used to be obsessed but figured this world we live in is pretty much hell on earth, so theres nothing that will surprise me anymore. im not a virgin but havent gotten laid in years, havent had a girlfriend in years either. Im 6ft but i am awkward and have no social skills, I live isolated with no human contact. luckily I had rich grandparents and inherited a trustfund and their old home (which I rent out for income). I wanted to stay at there home it was nice but alot of their friends and people I knew live in the neighborhood, I dont want them to see me as a failure because I have no wife, a job or kids, dont want to tarnish my grandparents reputation. so I rent a condo with the income I get from renting out there home. I also want to die sometimes but i am constantly high on drugs to cope with life. I also avoid social media because it does get depressing but i also know people only post their happy moments online. I had a "friend" that i would lurk his normibook page and he seemed to be doing alright for himself, had a good job, a wife and kids but later I found out that he got cucked by his wife, took the kids and is paying child support. he only posts good thing on normie book to retain his image of success. atleast youre going to school, focus on what you want to do or learn a trade and go from there.
>>
>>34219653
go somewhere where you can get serious help, or fuck off and attentionwhore on plebbit or tumblr.
>>
dont fucking hurt cats ffs. Dont fucking hurt anyone for gods sake in the firs tplace.

Stop your self pity. Stop comparing yourself with others. Stop social media, stop vidya, animu and all that degenerate shit. Hit the gym, eat healthy, stop browsing /pol/ or other conspiracy shit (not for the feeble mind).

Improve by making small improving steps towards greatness.

>I think im very smart and most jobs are beneath me
yeah youre nothing special m8. There are enough smart people, only few can get them to good use. Start unfucking your life by doing the things i said above.

And dont hurt others you fuck
>>
>>34220564
No ur an attention whore faget
>>
Me too anon. I have plans to off myself in March. Hanged by the neck.
>>
>>34220294
That would be chill as(s) fuck
>>
>>34220646
>no u
someone ban this underaged bait
>>
>>34220634
>dont fucking hurt cats
look at the filename.
>>
>>34220513
My degree was in poly sci but its useless i was gonna drive to a tree climber interview 8 hours away but im not gonna go cuz if they somehow picked me i would never pass the drug test.

Anyway i was living off trust money but its gonns snd ive been subbing but it is truly awful

I should really learn s trade or somethig but wats the point my parents are in their 70s and i kno when they die i will live off their money sbd never work sgain

I feel like what i really need is shrooms and dmt
>>
>>34220803
>parents are in their 70s
how old are you?
>>
>>34220634
Ok. Dont kno where u got i would hurt my cats or other ppl. Is it the picture? Its fine, it just looks s little weird shes not being strangled or anything.

I kno im no genius but i feel like i am too smart for my own good. If i was dumber id be a normie and not question everything and think too deeply and be depressed.
>>
>>34220834
My parents just got started super late im the same age as my second cousins. Our age difference prolly contributes to our fucked up relationship.

I am in my late 20s.
>>
>>34220783
What does the file name tell you?
>>
>>34220670
Y march?

Also, dont
>>
File: 1457670768895.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1457670768895.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>34220880
>too smart for my own good
>kno where u got
>ppl
>looks s
>i kno im no
>>
>>34221022
that the picture is over a year old and not relevant to today.
>>
>>34220880
use your smarts to find a way out
>>
>>34219653

ill be your friend, duderino
>>
>>34221292
Im using a phone w/ one hand blow me
>>
>>34221532
K. Wanna get high on drugs?
>>
>>34221306
O. Well shes still my cat just bigger now still relevant
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.