[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: crying wojack.jpg (298KB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojack.jpg
298KB, 3496x4024px
Who /uni/ here?

>textbooks and random shit to scam money off of broke students
>classes are either austisically easy, ore require minimum memorization, and yet normies still fail somehow
>clubs are filled with either useless talents, or people with daddy's money making every connection possible
>everyone dresses like shit with the few fashionistas and streetwear thrown in
>>
File: 1484586287442.png (791KB, 737x736px) Image search: [Google]
1484586287442.png
791KB, 737x736px
>>34218602
>first day of semester was today
>didn't realize it was tuesday
>showed up to my first class
>teacher shows up late
>fucks around with the computer for a while
>realizes she left something upstairs and goes to get it
>comes back and fucks with the computer some more
>over 30 minutes into class finally introduces herself and the class
>suddenly realize I'm in the wrong class
>pull out my schedule and realize it's tuesday
>awkwardly leave the room
>already missed first class of the day
>was too embarrassed to go to show up to second so late and have to explain why
I hate this I want to go back to being a neet
>>
>>34218602
I hate that I have to see like 100 normans minimum a day, just to eat and go to class. I guess I'm just adjusting from being shut-in the whole break
>>
>>34219028
I did this but luckily my Tuesday classes don't start til 10:50 am and my Monday classes are at 8 am
>>
>>34218602
Started week 2 today. Had MLK off but nothing else in the whole semester other than Spring Break. Even MLK has to be "made up" at the end of the semester since the finals week actually has normal class on that Monday (with finals starting that Wednesday).
>>
File: 1468262301165.jpg (232KB, 957x624px) Image search: [Google]
1468262301165.jpg
232KB, 957x624px
>>34218602
>have schizoid PD
>make everyone laugh with my fake self
>allows me to do what I could do before: talk to everyone
>realise all of them are garbage smoking pots or talentless fucks that have an abyss for a cultural level
>I'm still one of the best of my promotion with a handicap

I have mixed feelings about this.
>>
>>34218602
>Just dropped out of a humanities degree in britbongistan
>Turned up and realized that I was reading the exact same shit I was reading in my ordinary life and learning at no greater rate
>Job takeup rate from Histoy with Politics is SHIT (someone actually foolishly put a GRAPH of what people were likely to be doing in three years time after graduation - as part of the original promotional material before year 1 no less - 55% are in catering industry)

Thank fuck I fucking bailed before I wasted another two years. Going to get a job at a garage from a m8y

Seriously....everything except STEM or psychology or law is fucking garbage and you could READ-IT-AT-HOME. It will NOT be getting you a job...

I say this as someone who is super into sociology, politics and history. Get the fuck out...now.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 500x329px)
image.jpg
80KB, 500x329px
> 2.6 gpa
> want to go to grad school
> doing fluffy hackathon style games with my school
> am stuck with a person i was obsessed with last year, who ghosted me, etc.
> so anxious i can barely speak
> my engineering program is super tiny so i am constantly interacting with them
> tfw my networking oppertunities are forever limited by my oneitis
> are they your oneitis if you hate them?
> as if it weren't bad enough theres some stupid fluffy nonsense competitions
> like dancing and stuff
> god i feel like im in fucking highschool again except you can't skip the pep rallies

My life is suffering. Imagine your oneitis humiliating you, having to see them be super popular and charming at class, have them bring their new SO to all faculty parties, and then have to dance in front of them.
>>
>>34219352
Why do you want to go grad school? I assume you did CS so shouldn't a 4-year be enough.
>>
>>34219510
Nowadays, a Bachelor's is like a high school diploma.
>>
>done with basics
>Only my electrical and computer engineering classes left
>Literally never see a female all day everyday
>live off campus

well there goes my chance of meeting someone in college
>>
>>34219679
Exactly the situation I'm in.

We were never going to make it, anon.
>>
>>34219328
I'm making 55,000 pounds with my Sociology PhD
>>
>still in uni

dude enjoy it. you have no idea how bad it gets afterwards.
>>
>>34219791
elaborate

origianeorfngoi
>>
>>34219820
>no chances to meet girls
>girls are all resource whores who don't care about you only your salary and bragging right to her friends
>you won't have bros people only hang out if they can get something out of it
>you can't simply have fun anymore like wasting a day on anime and vidya because work
>adults see you as a threat instead of fostering your potential
>all your hopes and dreams are in the rear view window
>>
>>34219935
Shouldn't you have planned before? I mean, it's obvious that when you're working your possibilities are restricted.
>>
>>34218602
>first day of class today
>get there right on time
>Room full
>sit between hot black girl and hot white girl
Likeapimp.mil
>Hot black girl has a FANTASTIC BODY
>keeps stretching her arms behind her back showing her huge tits in a thin white t shirt
>hnnggggggg.fuk
>class ends
>comment to the white girl on her chuck taylors
>go home & think about the black girls tits
Idk boys, wich one should I hit on, on Thursday? I'm super white and I hate niggers, btw
>>
>Only two days into the new semester
>Aready gonna have to be on campus 12 (TWELVE) hours tomorrow to do all the schoolwork.

fml senpaitachi
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.